Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quick visit (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

A quick visit (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 pm

She looked up to him and smiled, "Well food, water, firewood, and a few extra blankets." She laughed at the last statement and drank the last of the tea in her cup. She refilled the cup and then flashed him a smile.

"We can get going here in a moment back out into the ocean. I don't think we'll need to make another stop the rest of the trip. Or at least thats what I hope." She smiled and paid for the tea and stood, "Come on there is no point in waiting lets head out!"
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

As they made their way back to the boat he was a bit happy that this town was at peace with one another. Away from the clan war, even though no one had really attacked each other. The war was more or less a stand off at the moment but he knew that sooner or later someone was going to make the first move. He let out a large sigh as he stepped into the boat and untied them from the dock. The dock workers waved him goodbye as he guided the boat towards the North Water tribe closest city. He had to reach there within a few days as the longer he was out of Night Angel clan territory the higher the chance he had of being attacked again.

Even though the plans he had burnt could save the clan from having their own weapons used against them, they were not the only ones.

" Well I hope you enjoyed the market as much as I did. I have never seen such a bunch of happy people in my life. With the war of with the Magicians and the stand off between the three clans. That too see such happy people tells me that there are people that can be happy in such dark times...a warming thought."
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

She smiled as she organized their supplies, "Yeah you'd be amazed how many places are untouched by the wars." She finished organizing and took a seat in the middle of the ship and took a long breath. "It's nice out here, all the fresh air." She streamed water from the ocean and began playing with it turning it to ice and back again to water.

She looked over to him, "You've never been at peace have you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:32 am

" No to be honest, I have not. I have do nothing but train all my life."

it was a sad thing indeed for him to not understand peace. It was an idea that kind of confused him to an extent of course. He just put on a smile as he looked out as the city seem to vanish over the horizon. This day seemed somewhat evil until a flash of light appeared on the deck on the boat. He spun around as a blond haired man appeared behind him. He took a sigh of relief but the look on the mans face told a different story.

"Sir, what are you doing here?"

Azeroth looked at him.

"The Twin Blade attacked us in the lower ring and kicked the Night Angel clan out. 45 people where killed in the attack and many more innocent civilians were killed in the attack. Most of the clan has retreated to the Northern Water tribe and some to the Light Kingdom."

He stopped as he looked at the young girl as he just looked at Durzo. Durzo fell back on the deck as he fell on his butt. He was shocked as the Darigazz Organization made such a bold move into kicking them out of the Ba Sing Se and killing a lot of people in the process. He looked back at Azeroth as he stood up with a stern look onto his face.

"The war has begun and the stand off is over, after I go to the Northern Water tribe and finish a few things I will report to Exodus."

Azeroth just looked again at the young girl as he knew she was going to get her mind wiped, which probably was what he was referring to as a "few' things. Azeroth just nodded as he vanished in a flash of light once again.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 pm

She nodded, "I'm sorry one day you'll get to feel at peace." She smiled and then a bright white light.

She watched the entire scene unfold in front of her and she just sat there quietly. When Azeroth looked at her she knew exactly what he was questioning. She just smiled and kept her mouth shut till the man left.

"So I'm guessing that's Azeroth?" She smiled and made him a cup of tea and handed it to him. "Here this will help." She handed him the cup and sat back down. "You may need to learn about peace sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

He just nodded his haed as all he could think about was revenge. To make such a move and attack without warning and event hurt civilians. He clenched his fist as the blood drained from his knuckles, turning them white. He looked up and glared in the direction to where the Earth Kingdom was. He really could do nothing as he was a few days away from his destination. He stood up as he began to pace grumbling to himself as he felt so useless that he could not help his own clan.

"I am stuck on this boat and I cant do anything to help!"

He grumbled out loud.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm

She went over to him and patted him on the shoulder, "You'll be there soon enough I'll make sure of it." She smiled and headed to the bow and pulled the boat forward across the ocean. After she had made the boat a good deal further than it would if she hadn't helped she took a break to gather her strength. She took a seat and began to heal her eyes. As soon as she finished she made a cup of tea and slowly began to sip.

"I'm sorry for all the pain your going to have to go threw. I imagine this war is going to take a toll on you and for that Im sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

As the days had gone by they approached the Northern Water tribe. It stood out from the ice like a sore thumb and the temperature was the last thing on Durzo's mind. Durzo stood at the tip of his boat as he looked out towards the city as he was getting closer to seeing his clans brothers again. As they reached the dock a few men with rifles stood on the dock as a women in unique looking armor stood waiting for him. As the boat docked she just looked at him and Durzo saluted her.

"Staff Sergent reporting for instructions Ma'am and this girl behind me needs a mind wipe."

She nodded her head and pointed the soldiers towards the girl. The soldiers nodded their head and motioned the girl to follow them as one would walk behind her. They then walked through the market around and docks and into the deeper parts of the city. A soldier of the clan could be seen in every alleyway and others that were in the street would move out of the women's way who was leading the group. They entered a building as the motioned the girl to sit in the chair as the rest stood at the walls of the building standing guard.

Durzo than looked at the chair and knew this would be the last time he would see her for a long while.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 am

She followed as instructed, this was a sad thing really. She sat in the chair, she didn't ask questions and she stayed quiet. Saya smiled and looked up at him, "Well thanks for saving me Durzo. I hope that you find peace some day and drink more tea it helps."

She laughed and shook her head before looking at the ground. She smirked, "By the way you guys have a pretty sweet base. I mean I know I'm not going to remember this later, but it's so different." She looked up at all the people in the room. "I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you all get out of this little war thing you have going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick visit (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5