Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quick visit (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quick visit (open) I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) I_voting_barA quick visit (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quick visit (open) I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) I_voting_barA quick visit (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quick visit (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

A quick visit (open) Empty
PostSubject: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:32 am

Sada hoped out of her boat on to the dock, she took a long deep breath. "Thank the spirits I'm on solid ground again." She thought about that fact and laughed, "Right ice is as solid as I'm gonna get for now." She walked up the docks and headed towards the central part of town.

She passed by the homes and shops, but she kept going. There was one place she was looking for, "Here we go." She took a right turn down a street just before the bridge and went down a bit to the house with a rather weird angled roof. She laughed her dad, Kaito, had described his home perfectly right down to the rather large nick in the ice where he had hit it with a spear when he was a kid. Instead of hanging around in the some what creepy street she went back to the town's square and looked for something that caught her eye.

There was a corner shop that had a rather fantastic collection of odds and ends that her father had told her about. She looked for a specific item her father had told her about, an old boomerang her father had wanted as a kid. She walked up to the owner of the shop and flashed a smile. "Hello my name is Sada Mizaki. My father says he ordered something from you about twenty years ago that he never picked up and was wondering if you still had it." The old shop owner gave her a sideways look then burst out in laughter. "Oh my girl you definitely got your father eyes kid. One second I got it still." The old man went rummaging through his back room and came back out with an ornate box. He handed it to her, "Your father had told me he wanted this to go to the daughter he was so sure he would have one day. Now here you are twenty years after he left for up north. I always liked your father I did." She smiled and opened the box, inside was a necklace with a symbol matching the pin her father had given her, the water symbol. "She laughed and put it on, "Well how do I look?"

The old shop owner looked her up and down, "You got a good looking mom by the looks of ya. You look good kid. Now i'm closing up for the day perhaps I'll see you again, till then. Good luck little Mizaki." She smiled taking the box and putting it into her bag she left the shop and made her way back through the town square.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am

He was closing up the store for the night. Tired from the long day that had gone by, yet he still wanted to do more. As he placed his tools away and dosed the fire from his smelting pot he looked out as a familiar blonde hair man stood in front of his store waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?"

It was more or less somewhat shocking as he was not expecting him for a while as from what his orders had told him. Azeroth smiled and shook his head as he just walked into the store and walked right next to the south wall of the shop. Cannaen shook his head as he just let Azeroth continue his work. Azeroth pumped the wall with his fist and a secret compartment opened up revealing a long bag. Gently picking the bag up he placed it on the table in front of Cannaen. He looked at Azeroth as he was quite confused.

"Today is the day you test out my prototype bolt action long rifle. I had been working on it for a while now and Exodus wants you to use it on your next hit. As a Wetboy you can not say no as you know of the rules."

Cannaens face turned from his joyful smile instantly to a serious emotionless look. He moved his hands to the bag as he moved the rifle out of the bag. It was quite heavy but with training it would not matter at all. Smooth to the touch as his hands went from the barrel all the way down to the stock of the gun. Indeed technology has been changing ever since Azeroth took an interest in warfare technology. He looked back at Azeroth as he also have him a bag of rounds. To even add more surprise it was as heavy as the gun was. Azeroth turned and walked out of the shop but paused for only a moment.

"Red X will soon need you as the clan war has begun."

With that he vanished in a flash of light.

Cannaen said nothing as he knew of the clan war between the Night Angel Clan and the Twin Blade Clan, yet he didn't expect it to happen so soon. He finished closing up shop as he placed the gun and his wetboy outfit in the secret compartment that was next to the one Azeroth had opened up. He turned away from the store and began to walk home, letting out a large sigh he did not notice the girl that was walking right in front of him and he collided into her.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 pm

She had been minding her own business, when out of no where she was ran into by someone. She hadn't been expecting it so she didn't get a chance to catch herself so she fell to the ground. She grunted as she pulled herself up, "My damn hip." As Sada stood she turned to see what or who had run into her. "Sorry about that my mind was elsewhere." She looked at the curious package he had on his back and found it well rather odd but she ignored it. She felt her scar tugging, the cold was getting threw her clothes it seemed. the only time her scar ever tugged at her was when it was cold. She opened her pack and grabbed a jacket out of it and put it on. She rubbed her hip as it yelled in a dull throbbing pain, she noticed that one of her arrows had fallen out of her pack when she fell. The tip was bright red with blood, she gasped, "I didn't cut you did I?" Sada was healer and didn't much care for hurting innocent people, if she had hurt him it would drive her nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:33 pm

As he collided with the girl he just stood there as the collision really didn't bother him much at all. As he watched her pick herself up he was not really in his charming flirtatious self, he was still in his clansmen attitude. As she picked up one of the arrows on the ground he as well noticed it had blood on it, glancing at a sharp pain in his arm. He noticed that there was a nice cut on his arm. His upper lip only moved up for a split second as he was quite annoyed he had to stitch himself up when he got home. He was not really paying attention to the girl as he did not noticed that she was worried if she had hurt him.

After a few seconds of silence as him looking at his arm.

"I am fine, just a cut."

Was all he really wanted to say as he was late getting home. He then noticed that there was a tear on her clothing and he saw the scar. He immediately glanced away as he would not stare at the women's past injury. He quickly took off the hidden rifle that was covered by a large leather bag as he inspected it for tears or cuts that would cause people to see into it, he was ok.

"Your clothing is tore and your scare is showing."

He placed the hidden weapon back on as he walked past her without really saying he was sorry. His mind was also else where as he had a job to do.

"Excuse me"
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 pm

She looked at him in disbelief, how could someone be this cold. "At least let me heal you. It's the least I can do." She opened the cask of water on her hip and drew some out. "I'm a great healer, please let me help." She had been so wrapped up in the man's coldness to her that she didn't quite understand what he said till she felt a cold breeze across her chest. She replaced the water in the cask and looked down seeing that her rather nasty looking scar was showing she pulled her coat shut and hid the hideous reminder of her stupidity.

"Thanks." She watched as he left. Sada huffed, "Really not even 'I'm sorry for knocking you onto the ground.' Wow, he must just be an ass." She went and sat down on to a bench in the towns square and sighed. "I've only been here a few hours and I already hate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm

He stopped as the girl seemed shocked at his response to her being knocked over. He was so lost in his thoughts that he had forgotten his manners and the method of blending in that Red X had taught him. The women still insisted that she heal him and he let her. He sat down so it would be easier for her instead of having to hold his arm and him having to hold it up. As he sat down he rested his arm upon his leg to make it easy for her, this was a small benefit as he would not need stitches so overall it was not too bad that this accident had happened.

"I forgot my manners, forgive me as I have much on my mind. My name is Durzo Cannaen, the smith of the villages of the water tribe."

He had placed the leather bag on the ground and the bag full of rounds hit the ground. The sound of metal hitting metal rung in his ears, the sound was to thick to be coins or money. He grabbed the bag but gently like he was not trying to break anything. Placing the bag back on the leather bag he seemed to pretend like nothing happened.

"How did you get that scar"
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

She smiled, "Thank you." She got water from the cask again and got to work on his arm. She was surprised he had come back from being a total jerk. Something really important must have been on his mind. She pulled and shifted the water over the cut, she had made quick work of the repair and placed the water back in it's cask. She wasn't expecting his next question however and it caught her off guard. She sat in perfect silence for a moment regaining her sanity.

"Oh, that. I ah I feel in between the cracks of ice when I was 10. I had left home to explore outside the city of the Northern Water Tribe and I fell. My father found me a few days later. I wasn't a skilled healer then so scar looks rather nasty." She laughed and pulled her jacket tighter over her chest. She looked over at him and smiled, "My name's Sada Mizaki. I'm from the Northern Water tribe. I came here to learn about my father's culture and childhood, he was born here." She looked back to the ground and shifted her feet on the ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 pm

"There is not much to tell about this city or the tribes on general. I have been working with a family friend on new forms of steel or he calls it Titanium. It is a type of metal that can easily cut a steel sword in half. Working with the metal takes months or maybe a year or two."

He began to laugh to himself as he remembered how hard it was to create a Titanium blade. The work, the method of mixing Ice and Fire that bonds the metal. All of this he was taught by Azeroth was difficult, yet this was nothing compared to fire arms. Making gun powder was very hard without killing himself, working on making the gun itself was easy but perfectly fusing it with the new metal was hard. Trying to keep it light and weightless with a metal that weights more than steel.

"What about the village culture are you trying to understand or seek. I been working in both the southern and northern tribes for years...or as long as I can remember. Though that accident does sound like it was painful. Where did you learn your bending? Your healing?"

He became curious about her past and the reason why she was looking around the village. Yet his eyes still scanned his surroundings as his eyes spotted a man in an alleyway. He was resting upon the wall but he had been resting there for a long time, this was a warning that screamed to him.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm

She laughed, "I've heard about Titanium. My father thinks it's the best thing in the world." She listened to his questions and nodded. "I laid in the snow for a long time. My gran things the ice got imbedded into my skin. My scar reacts to heat and cold very strangely. As if the ice is still there and depending on where I am it reacts and warns me." She shrugged, "But thats my gran and she's a bit crazy."

She gathered up the snow underneath her and began to play with it. She created a giant snow flakes and made them light and fluffy so the local children could chase them. She flew them above some kids heads and let them fall ever so slowly. "I'm not really trying to learn to much most of the interesting things in my life come from my mother's side of the family. I am a descendant of the Feng family we have been teaching and developing water bending since before Avatar Aang. My mother is a very gifted healer and taught me the grace and compassion it takes to be a good healer. Where my aunt and uncles taught me the rougher side of water bending. My family searches the globe for new and interesting ways to use water bending. Thats really why I'm here to continue my search." She smiled, "The southern Water tribe was to be my first stop this time around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 pm

It had hit him where he recognized that man before and it was not a good sign. He got up as he grabbed her arm. He turned her around as he began to push her.

"Run...just run"

Was all he said as the man behind the alley way ran out as he threw a knife. It was poorly aimed as it just flew right by them but he kept on coming. He jumped and landed right on Durzo. The grappled for a moment where he saw the bag. Durzo punched the man in the jaw as he brought up the leather bag as he hit the man in the face with it. The mans nose was broken as he fell over grabbing his face in pain. Durzo placed the bag back upon his back as he watched the man begin to crawl.

" Osaro will have your head.."

Was all the man said as Durzo took a blade and drove it in the mans head. Pulling the blade from the mans skull and cleaned it upon the mans clothing and pulled up his sleeve. The man had a tattoo of two swords crossing each other as a snarl formed on Durzos face.

"You are going to have to leave the town for a few days as that man saw you with me. If there was one man baring this tattoo than there is another."

He saw as he went through the mans pockets and pulled out not gold or money but paperwork. Since the civil war between the Night Angel and the Twin Blade clan, they use to be one of the same. With a rivalry between Exodus and Osaro the clan broke apart. He opened the piece of paper and could see that it was Twin Blade clan orders to kill him and tear the city apart for the weapon stash. He crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick visit (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next