Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quick visit (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

A quick visit (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 am

She listened intently to him as he explained all of this to her, she understood somewhat but it wasn't something she was accustomed to.

"Alright I understand, well sorta understand. Being a water nation shut in makes understanding technology, well, difficult." She pulled water from the sea and cleaned off the blade she had used. She sat back down and gave him a side ways look, he was hiding something. She couldn't blame him they had just met and this was something that was hard for her to understand. "Listen I know you have things you can't tell me and that's fine I really don't mind. Just do me a favor don't kill me or mind bend me. I'll join you if it means I don't have to die. My father wouldn't be able to handle my death or even me forgetting things. He's a little over protective." She smiled and touched the necklace on her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 am

That caught him off guard as he was not expecting her to try and join the clan. Most people he met if they accidentally walk into the business of the clan and want a free card out they would get mind whipped. He looked at her as he eyed her a bit as he knew now she was not stupid at all.

"Mind whipping won't hurt at all. You will still remember your family and everything but I will vanish and all what happened today. The clan you will know death, pain, suffering, crime, and the growth of the Night Angel Clan. Your enemies will consist of every nation of this world, the Darigaaz Organization, and the Twin Blade clan. You will swear loyalty to the clan and to Exodus our leader. After hearing this are you sure you want this?"

This was the real life of the clan. With all of the wars and violence, the smuggling of weapons and the hatred of all other nations. No one was your friend and no one else could be trusted but your clan sisters and clan brothers. All the clan knows is how to survive in the worst of the worst.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:00 am

She thought for a moment and sighed, "To put it simply I'm not sure. I have lived my entire life in the shadows of my ancestors. I want to do something new something different. Though all the things you have said are frightening to some point there must also be good in your clan otherwise you wouldn't have kept me with you. You would have just cut and run."

She smiled and laid down on ground and looked at the sky. She took water from her cask and spun it slowly above her head. "In all things no matter if they are a crime gang or peaceful nomads they all have their good and bad side. For example when I first met you, you were an angry, annoying, and rude man. But then you changed and now your a very nice guy with a good sense of humor." She looked at him and smiled. She stared back up at the water as she spun it into a ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 am

" It is true, we are not like the other clans. We do not kill innocent people, we only kill professionals. We also preform hits and assassinations. You if you choose not to join we would whipped your mind so you can not remember us so you are safe. I would only kill you if I deemed it beneficial to the clan or if you were connected to the enemy. Not to mention the protection of our identities as this is a new rule set down by Exodus. "

He knew she was smart but he could tell this women has never killed in her life but she has seen death. A sad thing indeed but killing and saving someones life are two whole different stories.

" This is a life that you would have to turn your back on your family, to protect them. If our enemies found out who you were it would mean the end of your family as they will kill them just because they can. That is why we keep our identities a secret from the outside world."

He wanted her to really think about this as her life would change forever.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 am

She nodded, "I understand, maybe I will take you up on the mind wipe. But will you promise me one thing?"

She looked over at him then back up, "Whatever happens to you if you ever need help, which will more than likely be medical, come and see me. I'll heal you and I wont ask questions. That what I do for anyone I heal. I don't ask how it happened, I just fix it." She smiled and returned the water to it's cask. "My whole plan in the world is to fix things that are broken."

She remembered where that had started, she had made that decision in the bottom of that ice crack. She had promised the spirits that if she ever got out she would help those in need and fix those that were broken. "If anything I don't have to be a member of your clan but the least I can do is heal you and you friends. After all you saved me didn't you? And you didn't leave me to face the other gang, si I owe you. Dont even try to fight me on this or I swear I will knock you off this boat." She smiled and sat up, "And trust me it hurts getting water whipped off the side of a boat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 am

He just nodded his head as it was decided that she would not join and her mind was going to be wiped.

" The thing is after this, you will never see me again as I will make sure we do not cross paths again...for your protection."

He smiled once more as he finished his fish and tossed the remains over board. He knew that this girl would not want a life of crime and to never see her family again. He remained quite as he just listen to the ocean as the boat cut through the water. He then wished he had the supplies and wished he did not need to stop while they were on their way to the Northern Water Tribe. He looked back up at the young girl as it was a bad idea for her to still be friends and heal him. If she was a healer for him then she would still be a target and they would cut her to make her talk.

He shook his head as he would not let that happen, this was the last adventure he would be with her and the last time she would see him.

"Once this is over and you are returned with your parents, mind wiped. We are enemies as I can not trust you and you can not trust me. If you were my haler than again you are a target and another person the clan has to protect."

He stopped as he just shook his head in disagreement.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 am

She smirked, "That why it doesn't matter if you agree. It'll just make me feel at peace with my choice. As long as you know that no matter what even if I dont know you I will always be here to help." She looked over at him and smiled, "Besides if you still remember me then you'll know where to go after your war is over. When you come and find me after I'll teach you haw to rough the world like we do in the Northern Water Tribe." She laughed and stared at the ocean. It was sad really, she would never get the chance to pay him back for helping her. She stood up and slowly walked to the edge of the ship staring out at all the ice as they passed it by.

"You know it's sad that I wont get the chance to pay you back. I have this thing about unpaid debts." Her father had said to never have a debt to anyone because one day they could use that against you.

"Well lets have some fun! I mean we are out in the middle of the ocean with absolutely nothing to do except for talk to each other and be weird. Besides when this is all over I wont remember anything so tell me about Durzo. I mean you've heard a great deal about little o' Sada here I think it's your turn." She ran over to him and grabbed his hands dragging him to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 am

" It is a price we must pay in order to protect people who are not involved in our war."

He said as the thought of seeing her made him smile and he blushed a bit. He shook his head to remove such thoughts. He than immediately was brought to his feet. Why did she do this? What would he say to her? What did she want him to say? He was a bit nervous as he really did not know what to say.

" I do not know what you want me to say?"

He sort of stuttered when he said that as he dropped the gun on the boat as it shoke the boat a bit from the weight. Though he was nervous when she said "lets have fun", what did she mean?

"Fun? What kind of fun? I mean we are kinda stuck on a boat for a few more days till we find the next small port. There really is not much to do or talk about, besides I just do not want you to get trapped in this war. To be honest i don't see it ending anytime soon."

As he felt like the war would drag on till the point where they might fight over the entire planet. The war would escalate through technology, then through the entire city, then country, then the world. With the amount of war with the magicians, a lot of people have joined organized crime. It had been a bleak year but he knew that the sun sets before the beautiful sunshine.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 am

She shook her head, "How long has it been since you've been able to talk to someone without having to lie? I mean other than your clan members? The advantage of me is I wont remember this which means you can tell me anything you have ever wanted to tell anyone! Things you can't tell your clan." She laughed and took in a deep breath she grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes.

"For example, I have never told anyone that everyday I lose a bit of my sight. I'm actually going blind, I heal what I can but it is only slowing it down." She smiled it was nice telling someone everything that she had hid from the world. "Thats why I'm such a good healer I've had practice. You see when I fell down in the ice crack not only did I get a scar on my chest but I also hit my head pretty good and now I'm losing my sight." She blushed a little she wasn't sure why she wanted to tell Durzo she just did. She assumed it was because he was the only person she could tell and knew that he would never tell anyone else. "So now tell me something about you. Like where your from or what you want your life to be." She lightly tilted her head to the side.

"You see sometimes being able to tell people things can lift a burden from your spirit allowing you to feel better and maybe even have fun. So after you start spilling the beans and when your not weighted by all your worries we can have fun even if it is just talking." She smiled and let go of his hands. She stepped back from him and did a little spin. When she stopped spinning she laughed, "There is a great advantage to being free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 am

He smiled and shook his head but it was a bit sad that she was losing her sight. yet he knew of a man who could heal her completely as it just dawned on him just now. It made him mad that he didn't think of it before.

" Well before i begin, seek out a man called Azeroth. He is the bestlight bender and the best healer out there. He can make that scar vanish and your eye sight 100% again. I am not sure if he will do it for me but...once I take you back to the Northern Water tribe they will wipe your mind....well I will leave a note. A doctors note telling you where he is and how he can help you with you eye sight!"

He said with a smile. Yet to talk about his past would be far more difficult that he would like to think about.

" My life? I was born into the Assassins guild in the Imperial Empire. I grew up learning the art of death and how to fight. Until I became older I was far more extreme in my methods. They kicked me out of the guild but the Night Angel Clan recruited me instantly. There i learned more methods of fighting and martial arts. I learned the trade of weapons and making weapons from Azeroth and I became the Chief Petty Officer of the Assassins Guild in the section of our clan. With many more months I created an identity called Durzo Cannaen but forgot my real name I was given by the creed before the kicked me out. I then was placed in a small operation of smuggling weapons and flowing money into the North and Southern tribes. I have killed a few people here and there while I been part of the clan but nothing to serious yet."

he paused as he normally wouldnt tell anyone this as he was breaking the code of the clan. Yet since he was getting her mind wiped it really did not matter to him at all and he would pay the fine if his Warrent Officer found out. he sat back down and he found it funny how she could act so happy when she was facing a trained killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick visit (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next