Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Quick Stop (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Quick Stop (Open) I_vote_lcapA Quick Stop (Open) I_voting_barA Quick Stop (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Quick Stop (Open) I_vote_lcapA Quick Stop (Open) I_voting_barA Quick Stop (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Quick Stop (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Quick Stop (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Makoto was on the side of a boat leaning on the wooden railings trying to keep his hands covered so any splinters wont get stuck in his hands. To Makoto his hands are the most important thing to him they are the things that got him all the way to the Fire Nation. Sure it is not the Capitol, but at least a Colony is close maybe he can get another boat ride and end up in the Capitol. He had his bag containing his preforming shirt on his back and put one of his hands in his pocket as the boat approached the island holding the colony.

After some minutes passed and everyone was checked to have paid to get on and then they were allowed to enter the colony. Since Makoto was bored he decided to have some fun with the man asking for tickets. Makoto, with Yakov at his side, walked up to the man and then held out his ticket and as the man reached for it the red ticket with the Fire Nation symbol on it vanished in thin air. The man looked up at Makoto, grunted and said with a spat, "Give it here boy stop your tricks." Makoto let out a sigh and said, "Fine give me your shoe." The man took off his left shoe which smelled like dead fish and sea water. Makoto pulled the ticket out his shoe and said, "It is not my fault it was in your shoe." The man was not pleased and yanked both the ticket and shoe and pushed Makoto out the boat and on the dock. "Get out of here you urchin." Makoto ignored the man and then smiled a bit as he played with the money he took from the man as Makoto was pushed. Yakov quickly met up with Makoto and they both walked down the pier and off on a trail up to the town.

Walking past fish merchants, which made Yakov pure with excitement, Makoto said to the cat, "No Yakov I cannot buy you fish right now I need more money." He smiled and then took the not to fancy shirt from his bag and pulled it over his vest and shirt. He walked a bit and tossed his bag to the side which Yakov found and laid on it like a bed. Yakov started to do his "magic" tricking some and others just not caring. He made coins appear and disappear. He also did some tricks with rings and other priceless items people asked for him to vanish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Esther walked around the town with her friend shopping for new clothes. Esther was a popular girl and she always got what she wanted. Her friend Tigris was a loyal friend and she was just like Esther. "Where should we go first?" Tigris asked. "Maybe we should start here." Esther pointed to a store with nice shirts. "I see they have my favorite color black" Esther added. "They also have my favorite color red." Tigris said with a smile.

As they went in it the store had so many colors. They didn't know where to start. " Where should we start?" Esther said looking around. "We should split and then meet up in 20 minutes okay?" Tigris said eager. "Okay. But lets make it an hour" Esther said even more eager.

They ran around the store just running and grabbing shirts. Esther ran so fast she almost fell. Esther grabbed red, orange, blue, and especially black shirts.
They met back up and payed for their shirts,

They walked outside and showed each other what they got. "Now where should we go?" Tigris asked eagerly. "We should go look for paints for the upcoming event." Esther said looking around.

They were just walking around and talking so fast they bumped into someone.

"Oh. I'm sorry" Esther said with a worried face. She never saw this man before. What's your name?" Tigris and Esther said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Makoto was just doing his tricks. People left and went, he even got a group of little kids who gave him a piece of candy to vanish and he did it. He then would make it reappear once the little boy that gave him it started to get angry. He watched them walk away and then he did some more tricks but made no money. Makoto looked at Yakov and said, "Well it looks like we wont get any fish. How do you feel about bread?" The cat made a noise and Makoto said, "Yea that is what I thought." He tried and tried but every effort failed.

Makoto let out a sigh and said, "I think people here are rude. They wont help out a poor boy when they see him." He saw two elderly men who looked like merchants walk by and he walked up to them with a coin in his hand. "Watch this gentlemen!" Makoto said and then both just glared at him. He held the coin out in his right hand and in a matter of seconds it was gone. The men did not even flinch. He then asked, "Can I see your hat sir." One of the old men wearing the hat did not move a muscle. "Fine, I guess I can't." Makoto took off his own shoe and said, "Well look what I found. It is the coin!" He held it out in front of the two men and one finally said, "Wow that is a coin! Thank you very much!" Makoto smiled and was saying, "Thank you, than..." as he was almost done one of the old men took the coin from his hand and walked away with his friend. "The nerve of some people." He turned and walked back to Yakov. "Well that was sad." He said and leaned against the wall.

Makoto was playing with one of the coins he took from the man on the boat and then he was hit by someone. He went forward a bit but regained his footing and looked up at the person who ran into him. He was mad for a while and then saw who it was, they were two girls spending their day shopping. "It is no real problem, how about to pay back for it. Want to see a trick?" Makoto asked, "How about I see a coin? Do one of you have any?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

" Yeah sure here. I'm in the mood for a trick" Esther said getting out a coin. "Esther i'll be right back i'm going to look for paints. I'll be back in an hour" Tigris said. "Okay but hurry back" Esther said turning her attention back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Cera walked through the fire-nation colonies, she had ran away from the man who was supposed to bring her to the Fire-nation capital. She ran through the town, giggling at the minor feat she had just completed. She had been travelling in a cart that was covered by a white veil to hide her identity. Her clothing made it clear that she was of an upper class. She glanced backwards as she ran, before bumping into someone standing infront of her. The little 6 year old girl lost her balance, before landing on the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Makoto smiled and said, "You wont be displeased." He took the coin from her hand and held it in his right hand. "Do you see it?" He asked the girl and then without waiting for a reply it vanished from his right hand and he held he hand out and said, "Well I guess your coin is gone." He smirked and shrugged, "it always happens to all the good coins they always end up missing." He smiled and then a girl ran into him and he saw as she fell down. He bent down and said to her, "I am sorry about that I did not see you running this way I was preforming my trick." He helped the small girl, who looked five or six, up and then looked at Esther. "Would you like your coin back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm

" Yes I would. Where did it go?" Esther said looking at the boy. Tigris came back yelling. "Esther you have to see this. There is a show at the temple and your mom was invited so we can go too. But we have to hurry it starts." Tigris said out of breath. "Wait I want to see the rest of this trick. Plus there's nothing to worry about they wouldn't start the show without my mom." Esther said turning her attention back to the boy. "Can we bring guest?" Esther said looking at Tigris. "Yeah we can. Are thinking of bringing him?" Tigris said annoyed. "You just met him." She added. "But his tricks could really kick off at the temple." Esther said even more annoyed. "You know what fine but you're sitting next to him at the show" Tigris said looking at the boy. "Whatever lets go" Esther said.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Makoto smiled when she asked where it went he opened his mouth and then someone who Makoto determined it was her friend who cut him off and said something about a nearby Temple and the girl's mom was doing something there. He smiled when she wanted to see the rest of the trick, "Well that is simple where it is." Makoto said walking over to a shop and grabbed a piece of bread on the stand and walked away. "Watch." he said and broke open the bread pulling out the coin, "It was in the bread, I suggest never placing your money in loafs of bread agian what if you eat them. That would be very disgusting." He laughed and handed the coin to her and put the bread. Sure he took the bread, but he does not have enough money to pay for it. Then they talked about bringing him to the Temple for whatever was going on, "Um...going with you two? People I just met?" He though about it and said, "Sure!" Then thoughts went back to the small girl and he asked her, "Would you like to follow along? I don't like the fact that someone so young is all alone in the street, trust me it is not fun at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop (Open)   A Quick Stop (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Stop (Open)
Page 1 of 1