Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bar stop(OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bar stop(OPEN) I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bar stop(OPEN) I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bar stop(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Jonathon stood at a split in the road. He'd been at this fork before in his wandering of the colonies. He knew the area so well he could easily take a map of all the colonies. He glanced down both roads and took the right. The colony in that direction had the better tavern. He'd been on a long enough adventure for the time being and wanted to stop for a week or so. By the time the sun was setting on the horizon he walked into the tavern. A few people that recognized him waved him down as he took a seat at the bar. "Give me whatever's good right now." He said to the bar tender, throwing a little bag of coins onto the table. He stretched his legs and wiggled his toes. "I really need a break." He said, looking around the tavern for anyone that might need mercenary work.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:55 pm

demona walked into the bar, she had snuck away from one of her friends. The tavern was one she went to when she could. Having a few bits, she got a special drink that she liked to come for as the bartender put a glass of gold liquid on the counter, she took it. Wearing her short black kimono, Demona looked around taking a seat at an empty table that she spotted after a few people walked out. she waved at a few people, and then sat down at the table. Lifting her head she saw a man come in, looking at him she wasn't sure what to say but she gave him a kind smile and then went back to working a pair of pinchers to wrap metal around a saphire she was working on. It wasn't a big gem but she was a jewelry maker. she was almost done making the metal look like a dragon.

"Hey where did you get that gem? But you stole it." A man asked her.
"No...its mine." Demona growled as she focused on her work. the man took the gem from her as it was a pendant she was working on to sell. "NO give it back!!!" Demona yelled jumping for it but she was too short.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Jonathon heard the screaming and looked up and around. He saw a man harassing a girl that looked a bit younger then he did. The mercenary wasn't going to let something like that stand. Taking one last long sip of his drink before sliding the drink away and standing up. He walked across the bar floor and tapped the man on his shoulder. "Sir. I don't think harassing this girl about where she got that gem is irrelevant. Quite frankly, looking at her, she doesn't seem to be the type to go around stealing gems. Like wise, look at the delicate work she is putting into this gem. Why would a thief care so much about stolen goods. Thieves usually, and correct me if I am wrong sir, just usually aim to make quick money from what they steal, or just hide it away. Not bring their stolen goods out into a public place like this." Jonathon took the hand off of the man's arm and put his hands back into his pockets. "And if you're going to pick a fight, and if you're a real man, don't try to pick fights against a woman. Fight another real man." The mercenary stared into the man's eyes, pulled his hands from his pockets, and placed one on the handle on his sword, and snapped the fingers on his other hand, making a few sparks that faded out in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm

the man that had bothered demona, looked at the man that had come up. Demona stared at him as his choice of words at the end made her feel like she was weak and an idiot. Seeing the man spark a hand, the one that had taken her pendant took her gem and ran. the man had stolen her gem that she had worked on. She growled as he ran to the door. Her pet white fox jumped up on the chair and demona snapped her fingers and pointed at the door. The fox ran off to get her gem back.

"thank you sir..." Demona laughed. "I do appriciate it..." She blushed feeling bad that someone had to stand up for her. She was very weird about her gem stones. "Don't worry my pet Tomoe will get it back. I'm Demona."
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Jonathon watched the man run and the fox go after it. "If you say so miss." Jonathon said smirking at the white canine chase down the man. He turned back to the girl and nodded to her. "Nice to meet you Demona, names Jonathon. Jonathon Montoya." He said, holding out his hand for a hand shake. "Sorry if I insulted you by the way. I was trying to keep things from escalating to violence. If you can't get your gem back, I can pay you back for it. Don't worry about the money, I get enough. Mercenary work pays well."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:28 pm

demona smirked, shaking his hand as he held it out. "Nice to meet you Jon, and its all good. some people do think of me as weak. but I pack a wallop. I just chose not to fight at times." Demona explained as she released his hand, rubbing the back of her head. she giggled, but she did want that gem back. but she wasn't going to have someone else pay for someone else's problem. "Don't worry about the gem. you didn't cause the problem. I got more gems, I can make another one. Never met a mercenary before. Would you care to join me?" demona asked, looking at him. she was kind enough to accept help when needed and reward it. Sitting down, she took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Jonathon shrugged and glanced at the door, seeing if the girl's fox was back. He began to think about her offer, turning it over in his head. He finally made a decision. Returning to the bar and grabbing his drink, getting it filled again and heading back to her table. "Not sure how long this'll last, but I guess we could travel together for a bit." Jonathon said, sipping more of his drink. "I haven't had a travelling companion in a while. One rule though, we don't work with the empire. I've had some bad interactions with the empire. And in case you're worried, I'm not wanted. I just don't like the empire."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:40 pm

demona laughed, as he rambled on. It was cute. her white fix tomoe came back jumping on her lap giving demona the saphire. she placed it on the table. demona raised her head, taking a drink of hers. she thought about his offer. she hadn't had anyone to travel around with. she wondered though. If it was a good idea, but then again she gets in trouble all the time hunting and buying her gems. "I would love to travel with you. I have been going around alone for a while. More dangerous with gems all the time. This is Tomoe by the way." Demona smiled. the fox licked her cheek, and then took a drink of Demona's drink.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Jonathon smirked, taking another sip from his glass. "Don't worry, I've been in a fair share of fairly dangerous situations in my travels. You most likely don't care for such stories. Most involve me almost getting mauled by wild animals, but I digress." Jonathon said, playing with a little ball of fire in his left hand while sipping his drink some more. "Also, nice to meet you Tomoe, you seem to be quite a nice little fox. A good retriever too it seems."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:02 pm

tomoe jumped onto Jonathan's lap and licked his cheek. the fox actually liked Jonathan. thinking about it, demona had a few stories. but nothing about animals. she was a dark bender. "Um...nice. I'm a dark bender. though I wouldn't mind hearing some stories. Where are you heading to next?" demona asked, she finished her drink as her fox jumped up on her shoulders and wrapped around her neck.

Looking at the saphire how the dragon curled around the pendant. looking up at Jonathan, she handed him the gem that she had made. holding it to him. "Please take this as a thank you." demona smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bar stop(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bar stop(OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next