Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bar stop(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Jonathon smirked as the fox licked him. "Looks like Tomoe likes me." He said, petting it's back. "Dark bender huh? I've heard about them but never really met them. Usually I just see imperial bounties out for them. I usually ignore bounties unless they're for imperials themselves. As for me, I'm a fire bender." Jonathon said, burning a perfect circle in a napkin. Then she gave him the jewel. He stared at it for a moment, then took it and flipped it over in his hands. The fire bender could feel his face getting warmer as he smiled like a fool. "Uh...Thanks...I...Don't know what to say..." He said, putting the gem around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:01 pm

demona laughed she never heard of that. "I don't have one on me as far as I know. I never lived around them." demona laughed, she watched him burn a circle into a napkin. He was a fire bender like her friend Gozu. which she found cool. She saw his smile which made her rather happy that he liked the gem.

"your welcome. It looks good one you." She smiled, she was thrilled that he liked it. Pulling a pink diamond from her bag and a thin gold. she smirked as she started working on another one. "I am a jewelry maker...where would you like to travel to?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:04 pm

"Jewelry maker. Pretty neat profession." Jonathon said, watching her hands as they worked. Such delicate work was being done with the metal. Then he realized she'd asked him a question. "Oh...I don't know. I've been around most of the colonies in the Earth Kingdom recently. I don't really have a specific place in mind I want to go. Was there someplace you wanted to go?" He asked her, already focusing on her handiwork again.

"Is that hard? Making metal do that?" Jonathon asked as he began to sratch Tomoe's ears again. "Or does being a dark bender make you able to do that easier or something?"
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Demona smirked as she didn't know where to go. "how about to some islands.." demona put the jewelry stuff way. Shaking her head. it wasn't hard for her as long as she got the metals thin enough. "As long as they are thin enough the metals are easy to bend. and being a dark bender I have a little help from shadows." Demona giggled.

tomoe licked Jonathon's cheek. "Yes it does kinda. Would you like to get going or would you care to dance to some music outside?" Demona laughed. she was thrilled right now to be hanging out with someone.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Jonathon thought about the concept of islands. He'd never been to any of the islands. He'd heard stories they were beautifal and relaxing, but that was all he'd heard. Stories. He hadn't even seen pictures. Still, the more he thought about it, the more he felt he could use a bit of a vacation. He smirked and nodded.

At the question of dancing he snapped out of his day dream. "Dancing...?" HE said, he looked around and noticed the crowd and the music. "Nah. Not a fan of crowds. Plus, not much of a dancer. Let's just get out of here." He said, standing up and setting Tomoe on the table. "Those islands sound nice. Let's go." He said, holding his hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:32 pm

She wanted to see the islnad, and heard that they had lovely stones in the water and on the land. Heard about amber as well. Looking at Jonathan she had a great idea for something for him. though when he denied her to dance with him, she smirked as she heard the music in her hears.

"Oh come on. I haven't danced with anyone but my sister before. Just humor me fore a few minutes. then we can go to the island." demona laughed, taking his hand throwing her bag on her shoulder. Demona gave him a kind smile. Pulling him towards the music she started to dance her own way. Taking his hand she started moving them in a circle laughing.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:39 pm

"Wait...What!" Jonathon said, trying to resist, it was too late though. He was already being dragged out onto the floor. "I told you...I can't dance." He tried to tell her while she tried to make him dance. Eventually he knew fighting against it was futile and tried to move with her. He was very awkward about it at first. He wasn't kidding when he said he couldn't dance. However, the more he tried, the more fluid his movements. Eventually he was doing something comparable to dancing. Smirking to himself and Demona he muttered. "Looks like I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Demona laughed as she danced with Jon, she smirked finding it funny. "See you can dance." Demona smiled, it was easy. plus she had to learn how to dance when there was something going on right now. music and dancing, it was fun that was what was going on. Demona smiled as they were dancing, Tomoe tapped his tail to the music.

"Lets go now." demona laughed, she gave Jon a peck on the cheek to see what he would do. she was the flirter out of her and her twin. Grabbing her bag she ran towards the docks to head to an island.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Jonathon was honestly getting used to dancing. He was actually enjoying it. Then she kissed him. Sure it wasn't a real kiss, but still. He'd never really been kissed before. Sure the woman that ran the orphanage he spent the first bit of his life cared for him, but this was different. He broke out of the stupor after a few seconds and ran after her. Catching up with her he slowed down to match her pace.

"So, how do we get to the islands? Wait, let me guess. You're family owns a boat? Or do you have something a bit less legal in mind to get us there?" He said, trying to hide his blush.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Demona smirked and looked at Jonathon. Seeing his face she smiled as he caught up to her. her fox wrappped around her neck. seeing his blushing cheeks she giggled getting up close to Jon. she smirked almost giving him a teasing smile as she stood up close to him.
"No no no. We are going to take a boat ya...there is one nearby." demona grabbed his hand leading him down to the docks where some boats were waiting. It was going to be late soon.

Demona handed a blue gem to the man that had a nice boat. the man was more than happy to help them. "come on. It will be awesome!" demona laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bar stop(OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next