Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bar stop(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Jonathon tried to say something when she grabbed his hands, but couldn't as she dragged him away too fast. When they slowed down he had to catch his breath and take it all in. He'd seen the docks before in his travels, but never really paid attention, just walked through. Now he was here and admiring all the wonderfully built ships. Big and small, they were all interesting. Then she began to try and pay a man for their way.

They had a way to get to the islands. He wasn't going to tell her it was her first time on a boat, although he made it kind of obvious. As he stepped onto the boat he just felt off. Maybe because he was a fire bender putting himself at the mercy of water. His footing just felt...wrong on the boat. He bounced back and forth on his feet, trying to get a feel for the boat. He felt like an idiot doing a little dance and stopped. He still felt off though.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Demona looked at jon thinking about it. as they got in the boat. the man started to head to the island near by for them. thinking for a moment, she noticed that jon was feeling a bit off. seeing a blanket on the boat, she stared at it wondering what was under it. walking over she looked at what was under it. taking a peek, she saw some explosives. looking around, she took a step back. going over to Jon. "We might need to get off...." She paused.

the man driving the boat jumped ship as they were a quater way to the island. she could see it. Smelling fire. she saw the fuses starting to light. Blinking, she pushed Jon over board. "Swim!!!" She yelle.d Demona turned her head, as the explosives went off as she sank into the water. She made a nice thud. as she fell unconcious.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

"Demona! Crap..." Jonathon said, watching the boat explode in slow motion. He managed to jump at the last second and didn't get blasted with the full force of the explosion. "Demona!" He said, swimming to the surface and coughing. He saw her body. "No!" He said, he dived and grabbed her, dragging her back up. "Come on Demona. Wake up!" He said, grabbing onto a decently sized chunk of the boat. "We're gonna survive this thing Demona. I'm not going to let either of us drown." He said, making sure both her and him were on the boat chunk. The chunk began to drift away. Jonathon had no idea where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Demona laid there. her mind thinking about what is going on. She was still unconscious, as the piece of boat drifted to the island. Demona remained silent as she water was seeping from her lungs out of her mouth. In her mind, she was worried about what happened to Jon, and hoping she was still alive. Her left arm as slightly burned and her bag was gone. Her fox was swimming in the water following them.

the fox grabbed the back of Demona's coat and dragged her on land as they were washing ashore of the small forest like island. Demona laid there as Tomoe the fox was letting out a little whine.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Jonathon used fire to dry himself off then went to Demona's side. "She'll be alright Tomoe. I promise." He said, drying the fox off as well. He kneeled down next to her and listened for breathing. Jonathon had a feeling he'd have to use mouth to mouth. The young fire bender had no idea how to do it, but he could try. He pushed on her lungs a few times. Then he began to move his mouth towards her to try and blow air into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:50 pm

The fox growled at Jon as Jon touched his master. Tomoe let out almost a bark as he was ready to kill Jon. But Demona started coughing up water wondering what happened. Rubbing the back of her head. Sitting up, demona looked at jon. she coughed up some more water. Feeling cold from the water, she looked up at jon.

'what happened?...where is my bag...are you alright?" Demona asked. tomoe licked Demona's cheek. she hugged her pet fox happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"The boat exploded." Jonathon said, looking at the piece of drift wood they rode here on. "You were knocked out in the blast. Your arm's burned pretty bad. I'm sorry about your bag by the way. I was kind of focused on saving you...us..." He said, glancing at the ground. "I have no idea what island we're on or if we'll ever get help. For now, it's just the three of us." He said, looking out to sea. "How do you feel?" He asked her, not worried about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar stop(OPEN)   A bar stop(OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bar stop(OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3