Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quick visit (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

A quick visit (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Sada was completely confused, but she did as she was told she ran. When the knife was thrown at her, she turned know one threw a knife at Sada Mizaki! But Durzo had already finished the job and had killed them man. She looked at Durzo and then the body and Durzo again, "Good thing I was leaving for the earth kingdom tonight." She said. Her heart was still racing, she grabbed the necklace around her neck and began to take deep breaths in an attempt to calm down.
"So clan war I'm guessing?" She smirked. She had seen a fair few in her day mostly it just consisted of water whipping someone in the ass or getting hit with a ice ball or two. Although she had heard of a large fight going on over clans in other countries but she had never been involved in one.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:29 pm

He stood up as he looked at the girl. She was indeed correct as she is lucky she is leaving for the Earthkingdom at the time being.

"Good and keep it that way. I am going to have to relocate to the Northern Water tribe because of this"

Yet he did not acknowledge the "clan war" as he still wanted to keep his identity a secret but with what just happened it might be a bit difficult. He knew that soon they would come looking for the information on how to create Titanium weapons and the firearm blue prints Azeroth left here in this village.

" Follow me and if you breath any of what you are about to see it could cost you your life if anyone found out you saw this."

He said as he needed her to escape as much as he wanted to. He made his way back to his smithing shop as he opened the front door. He moved through the store as he came to a wall and hit the wall as a compartment opened up. Inside was a few scrolls and a few gold bars. He looked at the scrolls and was happy with the information. He then placed everything in the leather bag as for only a second the gun was in view. He then hit the wall next to the compartment as another one opened up. Inside were explosives with a dial on them. He messed with the dial for only a few moments as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the store.

"This way, we got 5 minutes."

As they moved to about 5 blocks in the other direction towards the docks. He placed her in a spot and motioned for her to stay and when he came back he was wearing his wetboy assassin outfit. ( Looks exactly like an assassin from the Creed).

They got onto a boat as he set the boat off to sail, within a few seconds the there was a large explosion in the city. The shockwave could be felt and the air was now filled with screams.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

She nodded, "I will. Look for the Feng and Mizaki family when your up there they can help you. Just tell them I sent you." She followed his every move with precise movements she covered their tracks. As they entered the smithing shop she just watched and didn't question anything he did.

"5 minutes, well then." She hurried after him taking one more good look at the town as she hopped onto the boat. She noticed they weren't moving super fast she smiled and looked at him. "Do you want to get some more distance?" She moved to the front of the boat and began to move with the ocean and began to push the boat forward. "Well I've never had to flee a city." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm

"It would not matter if you did not want to leave. My rival clan saw you with me."

Was all he said as he just let her guide the boat. He had wished he had more time to move to the Northern Water tribe but he had to destroy the shop he was at and burn the evidence of his smithing. He took out his gun as he held the long rifle. The weight, the feel, the power he held in his hands. Indeed the creation of technology was changing and he was using the latest weapon that Azeroth had created. He moved the bag in front of him and he pulled the bolt back on the gun and revealed the slide to wear the round would go. He took out a .45 caliber round as he placed it into the slide and slid the bolt back into place.

"Can you guide me to the Northern Water tribe by boat, I want to stay away from the land as much as possible."

He knew that they would be looking for him on the land and around the water tribe he was just at. He had to hid the information as soon as possible with this information out in the public was very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm

She smirked, "No imagine staying wouldn't have been wise." She continued to sail out into the ocean she pushed them in the right direction before letting the wind take over. She climbed down from the bow of the ship and walked over to him. She stared at the weapon he now held she shook her head and walked a little ways away and sat down. She pulled her pack off of her back and laid it down on the she took out an arrow and a thing of rope tying the two together. She stood back up and walked to the edge bow and the arrow in hand, she looked for a fish and shot. She made a direct hit and pulled the fish back up onto the ship.

"Sure I can I wouldn't mind going home for awhile. But unless you have a stock pile of food on this thing we may need to stop and get supplies. I didn't have a chance to restock my pack while I was in town."

SHe shot the arrow at another fish and brought it up. Taking a knife from her pack she began to prepare the fish with expert ease. "Otherwise all we'll be eating is fish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 pm

He watched her gather fish with ease and then gut them properly. he smirked a bit as he had never seen a women preform perfectly.

"Do not take this as me flirting but I have never seen a women gut a fish without a thought or sign of being grossed out. With the change in culture and technology women have just bought food already prepared. Yet you do it with ease more or less the perfect hunter."

Indeed he was impressed. He did watch her as she would catch fish after fish and normally he would of gotten annoyed with eating only fish as most people did not know how to cook them right at all. Yet right in front of him he had someone who knew how to catch, cut, and prepare a fish properly. He realized he was staring and averted his eyes and he looked out on the ocean.

" Once we get to the North Pole we are in Night Angel territory and we will be safe."
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 pm

She turned and looked at him oddly before letting out a hearty laugh, "Don't get me wrong I like technology but my family is so old that we tend to keep to our roots. My family is one of the few people who continue the old traditions of the water tribe nations." She searched around for a basin and started a fire in it. She stuck the fish on an arrow and began to took them.

"I'm the first born in my family and my brother is only five so someone had to go hunting with Dad. So I have been hunting since I was little, thats how I ended up in the ice cracks." She flipped the fish on to it's other side. She listened to him talk and nodded, "Not like anyone can get to me with my family living up there." She laughed, "So tell me what kind of women do you know? Obviously not northern water tribe women."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm

He laughed to himself to even think of the wussy women he had met.

" I have met many girls who can not stand the sight of blood. A few girls who rather buy their food instead of make it. The short story I do not meet women who know what they are doing in regards to surviving. "

He laughed to himself as he shook it out of his mind. A women who knew what she was doing is a women who is extremely attractive. Indeed she was physically attractive and now she can fish and make a meal from scratch. Either he really hates this girl or he is starting to like her. He set his gun down as he sat in front of the fire as he took out two blue prints and looked at them.

" These are what they are looking for, both enemy clans. The blue prints to the creation of Titanium and the print to the create this new type of rifle."

He tossed the blue prints in the fire as he watched the paper burn.

Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 pm

She laughed, "Well I'm glad I can educate you to the tougher side of the female people. Besides I'm a healer and as you've seen I'm no strange even to my own blood. As for the buying my food, there is little gratification in a meal that you didn't prepare yourself."

She watched him throw the blue prints in the fire, "So all the fighting over a new gun and a way to make metal stronger. Hm, sounds ridiculous to me but I don't know much about this modren world of science and engineering and to put it frankly, I like it better that I dont." She pulled the fish off the fire and handed him one. "You need to eat something. It's going to be a long trip."

She smiled and ate her fish, she took her time eating but she knew she had a lot of work to do. She finished her food and looked around the ship for fresh water. However she found none, she huffed it's was going to be a lot more work then she had wanted. "We have to stop at land, soon. We have no fresh water. We'll have to get some I'd just purify the salt water but we dont even have the supplies for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 pm

He laughed to what she had to say yet he knew she would not understand.

"Imagine you had a type of steel that could not be metaled by a fire bender. Imagine if you had a gun that can kill someone about 1,500 yards away. The weapons are growing to counter bending and soon even bending will be as useless as a bow and arrow. These tools were created to fight the rival gangs and to defend ourselves against the Magician invasion and the fall of the Elemental Kingdom."

He paused as he took the fish that was handed to him. he took one bite and chewed a bit and swallowed.

" Azeroth a man of science and technology. He began working with the clan for a while. He made weapons, new types of armor to absorbs the over fashion guns that had been made by other companies of the Imperial Dragon Empire. Since both clans we are fighting also have guns. Now i bet you wonder why I am telling you all this. Normally how it would work is that either I recruit you, kill you, or take you to our mind benders so they make you forget what you have seen or heard."

He paused as he was really telling her how much trouble she was really in. He was an assassin for the Night Angel clan. Durzo had already blown his cover when he had opened the secret compartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick visit (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next