Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barA quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A quick visit (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

A quick visit (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 am

She smiled, "Thanks I may take you up on that offer. I may keep my scar, it's more like a reminder of things I've learned rather than a curse." She walked back over to him and laughed, "Wow, that's incredible! I've never met anyone from the Assassin's Guild before! Though I imagine that if I had I would be dead." She shrugged. "You know I've always wanted to understand the point of assassination but then I came to realize that my abilities lied in helping people not hurting them." She looked at the floor and made a realization.

"You and I are opposites. While I was brought up to preserve life, you were brought up to destroy it. But even though we are opposite we seem to get along quite well." She looked back out into the ocean, "As interesting as your story is it does make me sad that you don't even know your real name. I wish you the best of luck with this world I really do and I hope that someday even if the war isn't over that you will achieve some sort of peace. You look like you could use some." She took a seat and took off the coat that covered her torn clothes. The cool breeze actually felt good on her skin. She used to hate it if people could see her scar but with Durzo it didn't matter not like she was going to remember this anyway.

"I'm not always this happy you know." She looked up at him, "Usually I'm a rather happy girl with a feeling like she's got a ghost following her every footstep, but for some reason today is one of those days where I just feel good." She laid back down on the floor, she bumped her head slightly just in the right spot and her world went dark.

"Ah crap." She sat back up and fumbled for her cask of water. She let the water out and used the sound of the rippling water to guide her. She placed the water just at the back of her head and closed her eyes. The water glowed and she slowly regained her sight. "Ah thats better. Wow you look better when you not all fuzzy." She laughed and put the water back in the cask.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 am

He smiled as he wish life was that easy though he knew that it will never be that easy. The idea of achieving peace at a rapid pace would be nice as he wished there were more people like her in this world. The oceans seem to calm him a bit as the sun was setting as he got up and walked to the stairs to the lower deck of the boat. He paused for a bit as he realized there was only one bed and he bit his lip in annoyance as this made him laugh to himself in frustration. Though it was not that sleeping without a bed was the problem it was that the temperature was going to drop below 15 degrees at night and he would die if he slept outside. Though the idea of sleeping with the girl he had just met made him feel highly awkward for even thinking of being in bed with her.

He decided to just sleep against the wall on the other side of the boat down below away from the bed to give her privacy. he just wanted to stop talking about how he killed people and why he did it.

"it is getting dark and it will drop below 15 degrees, we have to go inside. You get the only bed as I will sleep next to the fire pit."

He said as he really wanted to stop talking about his job or why he did it. As he walked down carrying his leather bag and gun. He placed his valuables against the wall and began to set the fire. Placing the logs perfectly and lit the kindle as the fire then began to spread he rested against the wall as he pulled his hood over his face.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 am

She laughed and shook her head, "If you think I'm going to let you sleep out here next to the fire in below 15 degrees then your crazy. I know we just met and all but I'd rather not have to pull your frozen body of the deck." She stood up and put her coat back on, then she grabbed her things. She made her way towards the stairs and then turned back and looked at him. "Well come on. Your not a native to the poles, you freeze out here. Besides I have my own sleeping bag so we wont have to share blankets. However being close enough together will keep us both from freezing." She knew she sounded like she didn't mind but really it did kind of weird her out but she'd rather have them both survive then freeze to death out here. She continued down the steps and found the one bed. She pulled her sleeping roll out of her pack and laid down on the bed. She crawled in and did her best to get warm.

"I swear if I have to pry him from the deck tomorrow morning I will bring him back to life and kill him myself." She whispered to herself before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am

He felt odd sleeping next to her be he could not complain as he rather wake up then die from the cold. He followed her down as he got under the covers after he took off his boots and weapons. He rested his head as he noticed the girl fell asleep already. He laughed as he knew that the girl was tired as much as he was himself. Yet at the sametime he was sad that from the friendship that was bonding he wished they could stay friends but he knew that she had to have her mind wiped just for her own saftey. His eyelids became heavy as the blanket of sleep overwhelmed him and soon he fell asleep much like how fast the girl passed out. He knew that they were safe and warm in the bed and the cold would not tocu them at all yet he just hoped that the boat would not go off course or the girl would get the wrong idea as sometimes people shift in theie sleep, worse comes to worse he might touch her by an accident as he wanted to distance himself from her.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 am

Sada woke up a few hours later and she turned over and saw that he had come down to sleep in the bed. Good I dont have to pull him off the deck now. She crept out of the covers and headed up top, it was still night but that didn't bother her. She went up to the bow and brought a stream of water up to her. She flowed threw her basic steps, moving quietly and gracefully trying her best not to make a sound. She knew she should probably go back to sleep, but it was hard to go to sleep knowing that soon she wouldn't remember this at all. She sighed and moved through the more difficult forms and the master forms as well. When she had finished the cycle she started it again, "Hmm the moon is pretty tonight." She streamed the water back into the ocean and went back to the bed. She crawled in and tried not to wake Durzo. She looked at him sleeping so peacefully, she smirked and went back to sleep and waited for morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

His eyes opened slowly and for once he felt truely rested for once in his life. He layed there is bed as he could tell from the sun shining through on the stairs that he had over slept and the ship had already docked. With the voices from the people he could hear them talking on how or what they were going to buy for dinner. He glanced over to hsi right and the girl was gone. He got out of bed and put his boots on along with his weapons. As he claimbed the stairs he looked at the docks, water tribe flags where flowing the the wind. He flipped his hood over his face as he looked around for the girl but he could not find her. He had hope she did not run off and she was just getting supplies instead as if she did run off he would have to hunt her down and kill her as he had told her too much.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 pm

She had woken up just before the sun had risen. She snuck out of bed letting him sleep, there was no point in waking him up just yet. She got the ship into the small port, she tied up and went into town and looked for their market place. She hadn't gotten everything yet but she couldn't carry it all on her own. She made her way back to the ship and before she reached it she spotted him. She gave a huge smile anad quickly walked over the the ship. She slowly placed the things on to the ship.

"Well good morning sleepy head! I'm glad to see that your alive." She flashed him a rather large smile. "Well I almost have everything we need for our trip there are only a few things I didn't get." She jumped on board and began stowing the supplies she had already bought. As soon as she was done she grabbed her basket and turned to him. "Wanna come with? I need to get food then we'll be good to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:30 pm

He looked at her and just laughed to himself. Never had he met someone as happy as she was. She was going to get her mind wiped and never see him again but maybe they would met again when the war is over. He smiled as he just nodded his head as he followed her into the market. It was quite busy for a small town and to what he could see there was no connections with any of the three clans in the sight. Indeed this town was very lucky and fortunate to be free of all the chaos beyond its borders. The market with filled with people from different cities, yet it just hit him. This was the central market which does explain why there are no clans here.

This is the gray zone.

The grey zone was were every smuggled good was sent and no one by law between the clans would mess with product. This also meant they were pretty much safe here from any kind of violence. The smell of all the meats being sold, the smell of the market itself was very overwhelming for him. He smiled as she looked so beautiful when she smiled and deep down inside he did want to see her again when the war was truly over and done with. He remained silent as he just followed her around as she seemed so happy.
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:35 pm

She made her way through the stores picking and choosing different foods for them. She paid for the food and motioned him to a small shop on the end of the street. She sat down at a table and motioned to him to take the other seat at the table.

"I figured tea was a good idea." She smiled as a young server came over with a pot of tea.

"Here you go miss." she smiled and left the pot.

"I know we are in a rush but I needed some tea. I picked some up for the trip but I figured we could take a second." She grabbed a cup and took a drink. She looked over to him and smiled, she wasn't going to remember this at all when it was all over and done with. " I know you are probably worried we'll go in just a moment, I promise." She smiled and took another drink from her tea cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am

She seemed stressed about it as she brought it up a lot. He did not say a thing as what could he say? He would never betray his clan and stay with her, that thought never crossed his mind at all. Yet he could tell she still wanted to see him and not get her mind wiped at all. it was sad in a way but it had to be done to protect her from all the violence that could hurt her in the end of all things. Durzo just drank his tea and thanked her by nodding his head but he felt awkward now. He really did not know what to say to her even though he wanted to break the silence between the two.

"So what kind of things have you bought so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick visit (open)   A quick visit (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick visit (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next