Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Crowning of a New Earth King

Go down 
+5
Rio Peng
LadyKura
soul
Phoenix Orion
Earth King Lu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Li was talking to someone who paid to get their way in and then he heard some gasps and then everyone turned their head to a dragon. Li's jaw dropped and then he rambled a bit and finnaly was able to say some words. "A dragon," He said trying to find the right words, "I really don't think the Earth King would need a dragon. Now maybe the Fire Lord would need one. I am not even a huge fan of flying." He looked at the dragon and did not even want to go close to it. "I thank you for the gift, guards bring the dragon to the stables. Make sure it does not burn anything." He looked at Akira, turned and started to talk to the guests agian.

Li sat down on the throne and then a space opened up in the middle of the room. A man in bright colord announced, "Greetings guest and King." He bowed to Li and continued, "I come from distant lands to show you a show. It is a show like no other. We will begin with my favorite act." He walked off and then the show started. The first act were some air benders working with some earth benders making spetacular statues with such ornate detail it looked real. That act finished and then some dances took the empty place and started to dance. The people around them were eating, drinking, and watching.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Akira was happy he took in the dragon maybe he just would need to get used to flying. Akira sat down in her chair in the eastern wing. The first course was the appetizer. 20 mussels in a spicy white wine sauce for each person. The soup coarse was a earth kingdom traditional soup of tomato with green herbs on the top and a cheese bread on the top of the bowl. The main course was a tomahawk steak with fresh fruits and vegetables and a beef broth for a sauce. The desert was a chocolate cake slice with chocolate sprinkles and drizzled in chocolate sauce. Akira was amazed he would be able put off this meal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

"Well that was enough royalty for me." Orion said as he watched everyone rush to their designated areas to eat. He wasn't going to eat the kings feast when he didn't even bring him a present. And he sure enough wasn't going to get stuck anywhere around people as they pigged out to a free meal. Disgusting.

After all the rows of seats were cleared of all these people who pretended to be here for the crowning and not just the free feast, Orion began to make his way to the entrance gate from which he originally entered the grounds from. He glanced around again, taking in all the royal banners everywhere and the flowers and bushes that covered the base of the wall surrounding the palace. His right arm lifted up, grasping the base of his pony tail and removed the band which held it up, causing it to fall in disarray around his head.

Reaching the gate, two guards standing in front of Orion halted him in his tracks, "Why do you not attend the feast the king prepared?" One asked as they folded their arms, awaiting his answer.

"Eh, I'm not really hungry, gotta watch my figure." He replied jokingly as he patted his stomach and a smile upon his baby face. The smile quickly faded from his face as neither one of the guards twitched to the comment. They both took a step away from each other so he could pass through them.

Bowing his head slightly to the guards for letting him go past, he quickly slipped between the two and started making his way back to the inn from where his journey to the ceremony started from.

I hope my lil Torty is alright..I should bring him something nice to eat for leaving him alone. He thought to himself as he slid both hands into their resting places, his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 pm

"Why aren't you going to the feast the kings having"? A guard asked. "I ate before". Massie said. Massie made it out, she had enough of the Royalty stuff. Massie went to their resting place, she stumbled on the stairs and fell, she got up, and healed herself. Massie then went to the room.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 am

The parties were getting to an end, the guests were going home. Some few still stayed for some reason and in the end they were forced out by the guards. It was getting late and to dark out to clean up the decorations and chairs. So the servants worked inside cleaning up the east wing and then throne room. Li stood on the steps on his throne and said, "People are so dirty, no wonder this city is so filthy." Some servants laughed to themselves and continued to work. Li took off his outer robes and started to help the servants clean the mess. The chief advisor came running up and pulled Li back, "My King what are you doing?" Li ripped his arm out of the man's hand and said, "I am helping unlike you." He turned and started to help them again. The advisor turned and walked out the Throne Room.

He helped them for a few more hours and finally decided to go get some rest. He left the throne room and walked to his old bed room. He would be staying in there until his mother moved out of her old room. He put on his night gown and then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Namito Befong was one of the ones that stayed a little later. Namito walked up to the new earth king. "Hi I'm Namito Befong." He flashed his passport. that had the symbol of the flying boar. "So your highnece hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Rio approached his older brother and patted him on the back. "Congratulations, Li. How does it feel to be the new King of the Earth Kingdom? And will I be able to sit in on the talks that you have?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crowning of a New Earth King
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3