Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_vote_lcapEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_voting_barEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_vote_lcapEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_voting_barEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) Empty
PostSubject: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Mona lee was first to jump off Yu'ukina's dog.She was still holding Akya,her pet.The palace waHs beautiful.Better looking then she expected it to be.The sun shined at thee perfect time,making Mona lee smile sweetly as they were close to approaching the kingdom,but Mona lee met a girl who seemed to be walking around.Her name was Shante."Hello."Mona lee said as she bowed.Mona lee was wearing her shorts and tank top,it was more humid here then the southern tribe.

Shante was in a lovely dress,she just escaped from the ladies acedmy."Hello."SHnate said back.

"Have you been invited to the earth king's palace too?"Mona lee asked clueless.SHante looked around nervously.She just ran away from hell.So she nodded.

"I am here to send a uh..message."She told Mona lee.Shante noticed the other girl."Hello."She said to her.A smiled played on Mona lee's face as they approach the kingdom.This was her first time away from both tribes.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

The woman would laugh as Mona Lee jumped from Rikka, who gave a happy yelp. Yu'ukina the jumped from Rikka, the Polar Bear Dog. It was beautiful here, remarkable, even. A soft humming slipped from the woman's pale lips as she walked, toting a small brown bag over her shoulder. The young woman stepped over a pile of stones, her sapphire hues drifting from plant to plant. Her long waves of rich chocolate hair danced lazily in the warm afternoon breeze.

"Excited, Mona?" She giggled softly, then smiled at the girl. "Hello, darling. That's a lovely dress." She herself was wearing the bare minimum clothing- it was rather humid for her tastes here.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

"Nervous much."Mona lee chuckled.She swayed as she walked still grippin gtight to Akya like she was a teddy bare."Shante have you ever been to the earth kingdom?"Mona lee asked Shante.Shante only been there once for a ball they were having,she stood on the side.Shante got nervous."Um I gotta go."She said running off.

OCC:I'z kicking out my own charrie Sad,for the moment

Mona lee looked back at Yu'ukina."How do you feel?About the journeys we're gonna take?"She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Yu'ukina just laughed as she was supported like a teddy bear. She watched the other girl dart away seemingly nervously. She wondered why. Then when Mona Lee spoke to her, she looked down at the girl, a soft smile on her pale lips. "How do I feel? I feel as if we're a breeze. Living one day as if it's our last, love as if you'll never love again, take a risk that is worth taking, and learn something new everyday!" She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Mona lee laughed."You have a way with words,how do you do it?"She asked flipping her white hair behind her shoulder.They were close to approaching the kingdom.She could see it getting better looking and better looking each step they took.She still squeezed Akya like a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am

A bright laughter slipped past her lips. "Words are cheap and too often misused. A person's actions are the true measure of their worth." She was still clutched by Mona Lee like a teddy bear and she laughed, rubbing her back as they descended upon the kingdom. Rikka followed closely behind them. As her gaze fell upon the kingdom, her jaw dropped. This was nothing like the Water Nation.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Akya squirmed out Mona lee's arms and jumped on the ground,the animal stomped not use to all earth.She looked up at Mona lee with sad eyes,Mona lee giggled."It's not ice nor water Akya."She told her.They finally aproach the kingdom.It was heavly guarded by men,they stopped Mona lee and Yu'ukina.

"Were you invited?"The guard asked.

"Yes,the king has invited us."Mona lee told him.

"And you are?"The guard asked.

"The avatar sir."She smiled,the guard's jaw dropped as he looked at Mona lee.She turned her eyes on Yu'ukina smiling as she motioned her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

The Earth King sat on his throne almost impatient because the Avatar was not here yet. When he was informed a new avatar was found he sent messengers all over until he found said avatar and invited her to come to his kingdom. When news reached him that the avatar had received the message Onao had stopped all plans for the next few days waiting her arrival. He had his chefs prepare the best food and had many different rooms made for the avatar to stay in. The Earth Kingdom has not seen an avatar in years and this occasion was going to make history. Onao could feel it.

A guard came in the room startling the Earth King. "My king," the man said looking a little bit shaken. "The avatar is here." Onao smiled and then frowned, "Where is she?" Onao watched as a blank expression went across the guard's face and he mumbled, "I think she is just waiting in the entrance hall." The Earth King sighed and ordered, "Well bring her in." The guard quickly nodded and left the throne room. The guard walked down a few halls until he saw the avatar and her friend standing there. "The Earth King can see you now." He bowed slightly and pointed them in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

A guard approached them.He told them to come with him to the king immediatly.Mona lee got nervous.Not all kings and queens are sweet like apple pie.What if he didn't believe she was avatar and challenged her to bend all elements!She wasn't use to any of the elements.She started to shake."Don't be scared Mona."She thought to herself.As they finally entered.It was nice but still she was scared.But then she shook herself."YOU ARE AVATAR!You are suppose to put fear into people,not be feared!"She yelled at herself.She wasn't scared anymore,more calm and brave.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 am

Yu'ukina stayed quiet as she was shepard about by guards. She could feel Mona's anxiety rising, and when the girl yelled at herself, she jumped lightly. It took her for surprise. The woman would take Mona Lee's hand and give it a squeeze. At once she could feel what Mona Lee felt. Standing at a crossroad. Future wide open. Terrifying and exhilarating all at once. "Courage and strength are not won by being fearless and without pain, but rather by how we face those obstacles that cause us fear and pain. I am here with you, Mona. You don't have to do this alone." She reminded Mona Lee with a soft, kind voice. She gave her hand a tight squeeze as they entered the room with the King inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next