Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_vote_lcapLovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_voting_barLovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_vote_lcapLovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_voting_barLovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Dansu
Spoiler:

Dansu walked along the streets pretty well. His eyes settled forwards intensively, a trace of his own soles printed along the ground was left off. This trail was due to the extremely hot climate Ba Sing Se is unique because.

He was rather tired physically, and mentally actually. . . .He was emotionless, his eyes remnant inwards. As if he was staring at the sky. His pupils were blurry Blue. With the shades of black leaving off lines.

He resumed walking. In front of him was a gigantic wall. Decorated by the finest minerals found on the path of Ba Sing Se. While guards rested conscious at every corner. Giving their sight to any upcoming Human. Taking him as complete adversary Instantly.

Dansu barely bothered. He was walking and if any person dared to interrupt his moment, he would be killed.

"Greetings." Dansu said to a duo of guards standing at the very corner of the ginormous metalic door. His voice was rough, tightened at the very tip of his bottom teeth.

The Guards eyed the stranger. They immidiately increased the force on their spear's grip. Holding it out on Dansu. Mistaking him for an adversary.

Dansu didn't bother. As he was at the verge to pull an object out, the guards were sweating nervously. Awaiting destruction. Or atleast that was what made them paralyzed for moments right there.

Dansu kept his prominent cool, and revealed a cookie. Munching on the sides easily, before crumbling the food particles into his stomach. He gently rubbed into his mouth and cleansed any left pieces. Before easily entering the castle. The guards still stood nervous.

None had interrupted his walk from within that door. As he entered through the door which protected the King himself.

"Ah. The King."

As he leaned behind gently. Not bothering to break a nervous sweat on the whereabouts of all the guards acting over-protective at the man's mere skin. He just stared. Awaiting a properly adjusted response from the man who is potentially the leader of a great Nation.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 pm

The Earth King sat on his throne waiting for a few important appointments. An ambassador from the Sand Tribes would be walking through the door and second to ask the Earth King to break off from the Kingdom. He was not too happy about losing most land to his precious kingdom, but he had come up with a plan that made him happy about it. He just needed that ambassador to arrive because he was getting somewhat bored just sitting here. There was a war going on and he had no time to sit around in a large room waiting for someone to show up. He ended up chatting with one of his guards, which to most people would be shocking, but not with Onao he liked to talk to most people.

He saw the door open and could see a figure standing across the Throne Room. He stood up and exclaimed, "Welcome to Ba Sing Se!" He figured the figure was the ambassador of the Sand Tribes so he would treat him as such. "Bring a chair for our guest! We have much to discuss," he looked at the servants and motioned them to move. "Bring him something to eat and drink, he must be tired from his long journey." Onao moved his attention to the man and got a better look at him. He did not look like a Sand Tribesman at all. "Stop," he told the servants and then sat down on his throne. This man was not who he was waiting for.

The guards noticed as well and quickly pointed their spears at him. Onao stood up again and motioned them to lower their spears. "No need," he said, "I welcome anyone in my palace." He sat down and watched as his guards stepped back into their spots. "Now," he said looking at the stranger, "How can I help you?" Onao was not happy when people just barged in on him like this, but he always ended up playing the role of a good king and let them speak their mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Dansu
Spoiler:

Stared at the king as he spoke his mind. Dansu remained calm. As all the guards had their forces increase to attack. He didn't bother moving. Before noticing how the group lowered their weapons at the order of the king.

"Mistaken me for someone sir?"

He coughed gently beneath his word. Staring dreadfully at the man. His pupils rested at their respective position, not shifting for even a mere second. Rinsing out air beneath his upper lip, as he inhaled, he drifted his own leg forwards and leaned downwards slowly, his eyes settled onto the ground. Bowing rather respectively. Though respect was never prominent. He simply did it for the sake of hiding his darkening truth.

"I'm Dansu. Perhaps you have heard of me. I go by The Lovely Blood; Or the Lovely Assassin~" His voice itself resembled a threat. But he was stiffly at his exact composure, not shifting his motion for a moment. Noticing how the King was acting as a pacifist. Which had Dansu weaken a bit from even looking at this disgusting act.

Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm

"Yes I did," Onao said somewhat sad. He has been waiting for days for this ambassador to show and he had gotten his hopes up, but not he has to wait longer. Maybe the man got lost or decided not to go. Onao figured he would have to send a message to the Sand Tribes with his offer if the ambassador did not show up. He motioned an advisor next to him and the man willingly walked up to Onao. He whispered something in the man's ear and he nodded and quickly left the Throne Room. Onao turned his attention back to the man who decided to march on into his Throne Room. He leaned back in his seat and waited for the man to explain himself.

Onao shook his head. He had never heard of this man. "No," Onao said, "I have no idea who you are. Sorry." Onao looked the man up and down. He was trying to act threatening, but to Onao's eyes he was not exactly scary. "That's great and all," Onao said looking him up and down again, "but you didn't answer my question. How can I help you? Why are you here?" Onao was a very busy man and even though he loved to help people he does have a war to deal with. His generals plan to attack the New World soon and he fears his nation is not ready.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Dansu

Spoiler:

Left out a heave sigh. He was quite glad this man didn't know him. Or he would be in trouble. Dansu glared at the royal intensively. Running his shortened pupils into the ground of seemingly paralyzed guards, as he stiffly stood up from his bow. Before reaching upwards to curl his fingers into his left pocket, pulling out a cookie. A cookie which he had ate on. Ignorng the king.

Soon enough, Dansu decided to answer. "I'm here because I would like to work for you. I don't see a point in living if I don't have any ambitions. True. Right?"

Loudly, the voice of his own resonance punched at the air. As he tugged his left palm in front of his lips, gently rubbing to cleanse any left out pieces. His eyes squinted lightly at his own genius statement.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Onao stared at the man because he was acting as if he was not even caring for what he was saying. A frown formed on his face as the man munched on a cookie. Onao was a nice man, but he was not to fond of people walking into his Throne Room and ignoring him like this. If Onao was rude then he would have the man dragged and thrown outside of the wall maybe even sent to spend a few days in a dark cell, but Onao was not rude. He had patience and this man was trying it. He was glad the man finally decided to speak.

Onao nodded slowly and was surprised this man wanted to work for him. First, he walks in like he owns the place and then ignored the king by eating a cookie getting crumbs all over the Throne Room floor. A place where past king and even avatars have walked are now littered by this man's crumbs. "What do you mean by work?" Onao asked. He had numerous servants, but he could always use more. Unless this man wanted a potision in the army if so then Onao was the wrong man to go to. Onao only gave high positions in the army and at the moment none were empty and he would never give a position like this to someone like him.

Onao remembered the man called himself The Lovely Blood; Or the Lovely Assassin then it hit him this man was an assassin. Onao sighed and said, "I don't think I am in need on an assassin." At the mention of the word Onao's guards gripped their spears and pointed them at the man. Onao told them to lower them and he said, "I am sure he is not here to kill me. If he is then he is doing an awful job at it."
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am

Dansu

Spoiler:

Dansu seemed a bit startled by the man's response and cracked his fingers. The man had said Dansu was not aiming to kill him, but perhaps this was his goal in the first place?. He remained quiet. And crumbled on his cookie, barely bothered by all the guards. He lowered his arms and finally inserted the cookie fully inbetween his lips. And curled his fingers around his hair above.

"You wouldn't need an assassin? Are you kidding? Have you seen your lower ring? Those people kill each other for a piece of an apple." He smirked, and soon gave him a toothy but devilish grin.

"So you're telling me you would leave those poor people because you feel like you're superior to them? You're Human. They're Human. If so, you're such a selfish man. I hate Humans like you. Well not specifically you, but everyone.~" Dansu left out his voice softly. Letting out a gentle exhale, misty but faint. His throat jiggled.

"I just plan on helping you. . . Delete all that violence from existence.~" He resumed with his devilish grin, soon entering a session of faint laughter. "I will use Violence to Delete that Violence. Hehehehe." He narrowed his eyes, trying to startle the man just a bit, or leave a streak of fear at him. While he threatened so normally. Dansu wasn't even eyeing all the guards. For that his thoughts had immersed him. Each one of them was weak.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

“I have,” Onao said watching the man eat yet another cookie and getting more crumbs on his floor. Onao is starting a program that will actually help clean up the Lower Ring. No Earth King has been able to clean up the Lower Ring, it is so large and highly populated it would take forever. Onao sighed and said, “Every Earth King before me has attempted restoration projects for the Lower Ring. Even Li, though he was cruel and evil, even tried to clean it up. I am trying, but I do have a war to deal with.” Onao was getting annoyed by this man and his patience has gone completely.

“How dare you say that to me?!” Onao shouted and stood up. “You have no idea who I am or what I have even done for my people,” Onao said calming down and sitting back in his seat. He was not superior to his people he was one of them. Coming from his humble beginnings did that for him. “I do not hate humans,” Onao said, “you are putting words in my own mouth that I am not too fond of.” First this man barges in demanding he spoke to the Earth King and second he calls the Earth King a tyrant who likes to watch his people kill each other. That idea about throwing him in jail did not look so bad right now.

“You are telling me you plan to clean up the violence,” Onao said, “by using violence. You plan to kill my people to clean up the Lower Ring.” Onao frowned and shook his head. He noticed the man was staring directly at him as if he was trying to scare him, but Onao was not scared of someone like him. “Leave,” Onao said, “I have much to do and I need to see if that ambassador is here. You have overstayed your welcome assassin.”
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Dansu

Spoiler:

Dansu gave the man a toothy but devilish green yet again. His eyes didn't seem the bit startled by the mans' abrupt excitement. He settled his pupils downwards, soon shifting it to display his sight at a faraway river running down smoothly.

"You know; I'm not saying you're a bad king. You're somewhat good. Better than the older ones atleast." He retaliated. Meaning every kind of offence to the history of the Earth Kingdom.

"I'm from the Lower ring. Actually. I've seen many thieves, acting all strong. Kidnapping woman. . . Killing Children. Every kind of violence you can ever imagine is settled at that area. Now just think for once. What would you do if you were at the place of those many Children that died. . . .Blood smothering down their faces. . .The screams of homeless. . . . Woman. . . .Men striving for a bad community. . . .Just think about the cruelty." Dansu instantly shifted his gaze downwards. The pupils displayed towards the man who had interrupted into the partion of his words.

"Leave? So you want me to leave because I barged in with no appointment. Ate cookies in front of your shabby guards. And spoke to you about homeless people? About violence? I don't mind really. I like violence. .. .For myself.~" He said, granting the man a startling gaze. Before rotating partially, he began walking, not bothering to continue speaking.

Just at the tip of the door enclosing, Dansu put his left foot at the bottom left corner. Halting it completely. His head tilted, his glare narrowed from within his shoulder. As the distance was covered by such a stare.

"Think about my offer. If you really do want me. You will find me~" He squinted, his left eye just twitching once. As he winked, before walking out smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

“Somewhat good?” Onao asked his eye twitching. This man was a fool and has had no idea what Onao has done for this Kingdom. He had taken the throne after an ignorant ruler and had to rebuild the Rings and restore order and peace. Onao was a good ruler, but he was not Earth King Lu good. “Get out,” Onao said at the insult of his past predecessors. “You have ruined any chances at working with me,” Onao said pointing to the door, “get out of my Palace.” Onao wanted this man out of his Palace and never see him again. He would tell the guards to be on an alert for this man and if he ever steps foot on the grounds he must be imprisoned instantly.

“I have been to the Lower Ring,” Onao said sitting back down on his throne. Onao takes tours of his city constantly. His advisers disagree with his actions, but he likes to be with his people. “Yes leae,” Onao said answering his one word question. “Yes to all of those things,” Onao said and then shook his head. “You spoke about killing them not helping them. If you had a plan that did not involve violence then I would have listened. I don’t care what you mind or like I want you out. You insult the Earth King and the Earth Kingdom I should have you arrested, but since I am a good king I will let you leave.” Onao glared at the man as he walked out and had the nerve to tell Onao to think of the offer. “I won’t need to find you,” Onao said as the door to his Throne Room closed. He sighed and said, “Alert the guards. If he comes back I want him arrested.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)   Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely King ~ Earth Kingdom Royal Palace RP.(Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: June-
Jump to: