Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lu Meleng, the Earth King 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_vote_lcapLu Meleng, the Earth King I_voting_barLu Meleng, the Earth King I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_vote_lcapLu Meleng, the Earth King I_voting_barLu Meleng, the Earth King I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lu Meleng, the Earth King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu Meleng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Lu Meleng

Lu Meleng, the Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Lu Meleng, the Earth King   Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 12:23 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Lu Meleng
Race: Human
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Earth (Seismic Bending, Long-distance Earthbending)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 6’7”

Image: Lu Meleng, the Earth King Guan1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A gruff man, whose temper is the opposite of his towering height. Slow to trust and quick to distrust, erecting barriers to those that wrong him that take longer to erode away than the mighty walls of Ba Sing Se. Accustomed to orders being carried out posthaste, and has been known to grow aggressive in the face of delays no matter the reason behind them.

Personal Strengths: Physical Strength, Strength of Conviction, Earthbending Mastery
Personal Weaknesses: Unwilling to adapt to situations, short temper
Hamartia: Stubbornness to the point of self-destruction
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To see the strength of the Earth Kingdom grown and spread across the four corners of the world.

Likes: Law, Order, Strength in those who obey him, Reverence in those that meet him.

Dislikes: Disorder, anybody who wants to “think outside the box”, new methods to old problems

Brief History: Even in his youth, Lu Meleng knew he was destined for great things. His Father, a military General of the Earth Kingdom, had sent him to the finest military school just outside of Gaoling. There he had forged his own name, forcing the other students to bow to his will and slowly rising high in the estimations of his teachers. It was there that he learned the true strength of Earthbending - focussed not on the narrow-minded approach of dealing with a single enemy before him, but on huge actions that could change the course of a battle. He gained the nickname “Groundshaker” for his mastery over seismic activities, although there were few who were brave enough to use it.

At the age of twenty he graduated from the military school, and was instantly placed in a position of command within the Earth Kingdom Army. But it was not enough for him and, by the time he was thirty, he had risen to the rank of General, supplanting his own Father in the process.

The royalty of the Earth Kingdom, in the meantime, had fallen to weakness and privilege, as all great institutions tend to over time. Lu Meleng, now the leader of the Council of Five, was chosen unanimously to assume the position as Earth King after the reign of the previous ended. He accepted the honour and quickly established himself as a ruler with a firm hand, increasing the strength of the military and bringing about an end to the weak policies of his predecessors.

The Kingdom was set for change, and the immovable Lu Meleng, the mighty Groundshaker, would be the one to move the immovable mountain.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Lu Meleng, the Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lu Meleng, the Earth King   Lu Meleng, the Earth King I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Long may he reign. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Lu Meleng, the Earth King
Page 1 of 1