Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Crowning of a New Earth King 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Crowning of a New Earth King I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Crowning of a New Earth King I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Crowning of a New Earth King

Go down 
+5
Rio Peng
LadyKura
soul
Phoenix Orion
Earth King Lu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Crowning of a New Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Today was the day when Li was going to be crowned. The smell of ash and soot still surrounded the palace, so they were doing it outside in one of the huge gardens. It was early in the morning and people were rushing all over the place setting up decorations, putting seats, preparing for the Royal Feast after, and getting the stage outside up. Men stood in a line and then bended up a nice sized platform and once they did that people rushed to it and started to all Earth Kingdom decor, they put a chair for Li a pedestal and cushion to hold the crown and other chairs on the stage for Li's family and the ad visors.

Li was now in his room and tailors were putting the Royal Robes on him. Measuring and cutting, it was a huge mess that he was glad he would not clean up. They finished and he looked in the mirror, the different colors green, yellow, and gold all making different ornate designs in the robes. It gave him a headache so he turned away and started to walk out the room. He was stopped by an advisor and he said, "Li you have to stay here until the guests arrive. It is the rules." Li sighed and said, "Very well." He walked to his window and started to look out it.

On the other side of the Palace guests were arriving in different colored robes and dresses. People from different nations were invited, Li wanted to send out invites to random people in the world to see a great king being crowned. Guards stood everywhere motioning people to the seats and making sure everything was safe. It was loud and more and more people were showing up, it was going to start soon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

His upper torso, he had a long sleeve white button up shirt which he had tucked in. Also on top of the button up shirt was a blue in color vest with thin white pin-stripes that went from top to bottom, parallel to each other. Upon his legs were a pair of slacks that matched the vest identically. His feet were no longer covered by a pair of slip-ons, but now a clean slick pair of black dress shoes.

Orion stepped into the slowly moving line, which all was headed to be seated in the open area in front of the stage. His eyes shifted around the beautiful area, flowers of all shapes, sizes and colors were scattered around the edge of the wall around the place. Bushes were also scattered here and there, all neatly groomed neatly. Banners and decorates of the Earth Kingdoms royal colors, green gold and yellow, were also scattered everywhere. Some hanging from trees, others from flag poles. Some draped over the outer wall and some placed along the palaces walls as well. It was a site to see for anyone who was allowed entrance to this special event.

So he was somewhat more presentable than just being in a nice expensive suit, be gun to pull ass his gray hair back into a small pony tail, revealing his baby smooth face to the world. His bright blue eyes glistened as the sun hit them. "This should be exciting if we ever get in."

He took short, quick breaths through his nose as the smell of something. It smelt like burnt wood. He glanced around before his eyes fell upon an outer wall of the palace, that had fired damage to it. [color=blue][i]I wonder what was there...[/i][/color]
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 pm

After about fifteen minutes in line, he finally gets to where the two earth benders of the palace are showing directions to their seats. What class are you? They directed towards Orion.

"Oh, I'm just going to sit in the back, under that said tree." He replied, pointing over to a seat that's in the back, under the shade of this big and graceful tree. Both of them looked at each other before turning back to Orion. That will be fine, I suppose.

He bowed his head, thanking the two before passing between them and making his way over to the seat he pointed out. Though it was a long a dangerous journey, having to slip between very important people holding drinks, and making one of them spill one would end in disaster surely enough.

Finally, after snaking through everyone, he made it to his seat and sat down.

((cutting off short, have to go.))
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:54 pm

As The mourning sun rise above the plains I open my eyes and saw the bright blue sky and the fresh air. I noticed something.
“Wait a sec im still in the air” sol mumbled.
As I turned on my stomach I realized we were still in the air and were dead center above ba sing se and at lest 6000 feet in the air. I look over at soleris who has very tired eyes

“Did you fly the whole night soleris” sol spoke as he rubbed the hawk-like head.
Sol looks down and can see a lot of decorations.
“that’s right” sol said” today is the crowning”

I look at the palace again to see what’s there. There were guards flowing all over the place like ants. Soleris glided 5500 feet down till we were 500 feet off the ground. The people in the city begin to look up at the vast best even the guards. I landed softly on the ground Near the front of the palace a lest a minute away. As I got off of soleris back soleris moaned and he layed down. As I was rubbing soleris wing I notice a lot of people around the palace looking at my direction even the gardeners. Then I saw a dozen of Earth Kingdom soldiers coming at me.i put my spear with soleris and I put on my claok.I whisper to soleris “you did great soleris” “you desearv a good rest, go fly somewere to rest, ill holler if I need anything ok”said sol.soleris mumbeld a agreement and he put his wings in the air and flaps up in the air and flew away.
Now it was only him and the gaurds.as they came closer there helmets were pointed and are decorated with the Earth Kingdom emblem. They are also barefooted, plus they have a earth emblem on their tan shirt with green armor.i was 10 feet away, then one of them came out and was 5 feet away from me.

“Who are you?” the guard said with a stern voice.
“im sol, a firebender”I replied
“Why are you here sol”he said with the same stern voice
“im here for the crowning”I said
“all guest must go to the inner palace”he said”that’s were the line is”
“ok thanks”I said as I bowed.
“Well things are running smoothly for now” I thought to myself when I went into the palace.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

A girl, teenage at the youngest, made her way through the throng of assembled spectators. A small boy, five-years-old, balanced on her shoulders, his large violet eyes taking in every detail. He kept tugging on her hair, pointing out various aspects of the scenery. Columns of stone and ornamental chairs served as seats for the different classes of people that were soon to be arriving. It was generous of the king to allow everyone to come, and not just the nobles.

Everything is so beautiful here, she noted, eyes gliding across the various assortments of flowers and decorations. The people here were exotic, too. Most were probably wealthy. She felt very out of place among them. And to think, she used to be in their class.

Tekara had bought the fanciest clothes she dared to buy with her parents' money. Spending the expensive coins still brought some guilt to her, since she'd stolen them from them soon before they died. She wore a cute blue dress, with silken hemmings and sparkles. The dress cut off mid-thigh. The shoes didn't have heels; Tekara doubted she'd be able to walk easily in those.

Kiari's attire was cute. Everything he wore looked cute on him, actually. She'd bought him some blue, embroidered shorts for him, with a matching top. A dark blue hat to shield his eyes. To top it off, she gave him a jacket decorated with crystals and curled his long, navel-length hair. Put a few ribbons in it. He looked like a lot like a girl, but he also looked oh, so cute.

"What class are you two in?" a voice asked suddenly. Tekara found herself staring straight into the piercing eyes of an official.

"Um... pardon?" she asked.

"Are you a bender? Non-bender?" he said. "We're seating everyone."

Tekara bit her lip. Would that mean she'd be seperated from Kiari?

"We're both non-benders," she lied. "Me and him."

The official stared at Kiari, bemused, for a moment, probably wondering why she'd referred to him as a boy. Tekara knew she should have cut his hair, but she never got around to it. Anyway, the official waved them off, and Tekara took a seat towards the front, placing her little brother beside her.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 pm

The guests sitting down and those standing started to talk and mingle while waiting for the ceremony to start. A man wearing green robes that had designs, which made his robes look like rock, on it walked on the stage. His sandals making light tapping noises at they hit the rock and then he stood in the center and shouted in a loud booming voice. "Welcome!" He gave a smile to everyone, "I am Tai Gao, the Chief Advisor to the Earth King. We will begin the Ceremony soon, I am just wanting to make sure everyone is in and has a seat." He looked around the area and to his eyes it looked like everyone had a seat. He smiled and said, "Good everyone is seated. We will begin the ceremony soon." He turned and walked off the platform, making the same sound with his sandals. He walked to the palace and then up to Li's room and knocked.

"Li," Tai said, "we are about to begin. Get ready they are waiting outside." He coughed a bit and covered his mouth, "It is going to take forever to get rid of this burnt smell." He turned and walked away coughing to himself. He walked out of the doors and up on the stage and took his seat next to the other advisers. Li walked out of the room and then looked down the hall. A smirk went across his face. He turned and walked down the hall and to the grounds where the ceremony is going tobe held.

Li had to make a big entrance, he did not want to really. But the advisers said it was tradition and it would make his father proud. Like he cared what would please his dead father. Li had stay away from the guests and walk all around the complicated gardens to get to the correct spot. He finally got there and his family was there, his mom and brothers. He could see the stage and all the decorations and the guests. So many people in one place.

Tai saw that Li was in place and so he stood up, "I would like to welcome you all agian to the crowing of Prince Li. It is a tragic yet happy occasion. Now we will have the Royal Procession." He motioned to the back for everyone to look. Li's mom started to walk first alone and fighting the tears. She walked down a middle aisle and on the stage and to her seat keeping her head down. Next was Li's brother all dressed up in Earth Kingdom robes and walked straight and perfect like true royalty.

While his sisters were walking up the aisle Li started to wonder what would happen in the future. Would his plans really work? Yes they would, he would make them work. Then was the high ranked army officials who sat in the very front. Then the highest nobility, who paid to get in, walked up to their seats with huge smiles on their faces. Li hates people like that, if he could take them out then he would. Then it was his turn to walk up. He looked ahead and saw everyone starring at him. A fake smile went across his face and he started down the aisle ignoring all the people looking at him. His eyes were set on the crown laying next to the Chief Adviser's seat.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Rio had only just found out that there had been a fire that had killed his father last night. It was a shocker but Rio had gotten over it pretty quickly. He had even surprised himself. The people who had been digging all night were still hoping in vein to at least find Akio's body in the rubble but it was mostly in vein. The funeral was set for the day after Li's crowning and a empty casket would be led from the front steps to where Akio had wanted to be laid to rest when he finally died.

But the ceremony had begun so the search had stopped.

Rio approached Li looking at him as they took their seats, he said. "I hope you will lead the Earth Nation better then father did Li. Thousands of people are counting on your decisions as a leader now. I will be there by your side no matter what happens." Rio turned back to face the growing crowd. He wondered what was in store for their Nation now.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Namito struggled to get a good seat. He got into the benders section. He looked up at the marvolues palace. He wanted to get a good look at the new king that would be leading his homeland.
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Ian had decided to take a detour and visit the palace and see the new Earth King being crowned. There was apparently a fire the night before and had killed the old Earth King Akio. This new ceremony seemed a bit rushed but it was none of his concern. He took a seat in the benders section and watched as it began
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Massie sat next to Orion. Massie watched. Massie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crowning of a New Earth King
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next