Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_voting_barCrowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Crowning of a New Earth King

Go down 
+5
Rio Peng
LadyKura
soul
Phoenix Orion
Earth King Lu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 pm

As sol sat in the bender section he wonders to himself..

" hmmm i wonder i can talk to the earth king after the cereamony"

sol look up at the celing and noticed alot of shawdowy figures.
" wow this place is really stric

sol relaxed his shoulders and sigh to himself "well i guess ill have to wait and whach then" sol said.

"but still i kept getting the feeling that something is wrong"

so sol got comy in the chair and waits for it to began.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 pm

His headed shifted slightly, as an uproar of cheers and applause rumbled the palaces garden. Bright blues eyes fell upon the Soon-To-Be-King Prince is just a matter of minutes. He applauded somewhat, not like the rest of the people around him. He just didn't want to stand out by not clapping because even though he wasn't his king, it's still an honorable thing to do.

The sun sat high in the air above them grounds, beads of sweat begun to collect upon the foreheads of the snobs that surrounded him. He was so excited he had got the only seat in the "house" that was under the shade of a tree, and for hopefully the remainder of the ceremony, would protect him from the suns rays.

Orion had noticed a smile upon the Prince's face. Well if that isn't a bull@#$^ smile I don't know what is He thought to himself with a slight smirk on his face. He slightly shifted his weight towards Massie, "I wonder what his problem is today? He should be thrilled...." He paused momentarily, "but I guess the death of his father is on his mind as well..."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Massie clapped, so she didn't look shady to them. "Yeah. The pain he must be in". Masse said.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Li walked up the stage and then sat new to his brother, Rio, his brother then talked to him. Li waited until he was done and then said, "Shh we can talk after the ceremony. We have to get this going." He looked over to Tai and nodded the man stood up and shouted. "Welcome agian! We are going to begin I want complete silence and all move your attention to Prince Li." The man turned and looked at Li. He stood up and walked over to Tai, "Prince Li do you accept the crown of the past Earth Kings, will take up the power and responsibility, and will govern the people of this Nation with respect and dignity."

As the advisor continued with the long speech though of everything Li was going to do. They were the total opposite, he would make his a great nation. But not the was Tai wanted it to be. The man was finishing up and the last thing he said was, "and to ensure peace throughout the world." Li nodded and shouted, "I accept the role of Earth King and will rule this Nation with peace and prosperity." Tai walked over to the pedestal and picked up the crown he walked back and placed it on Li's head. The man turned and exclaimed, "I now present you the new Earth King, Li!" The advisor started to clap and then Li stopped him. "I want to say something." He nodded and took his seat.

"Hello citizens of the Earth Kingdom and of Nations around the world. I greet you today not as king, but as one of you. I have seen the way the world is the tension between the nations. My reign will be a peaceful one, there will be no harm or death." He smiled, "My father's tragic death has taught me something. Life is precious, we need to stop hunger and pain through the Nation. No not the Nation, but the world!" He looked around the crowd and then calmed down, "My goals are this: set up a functioning system in my kingdom and do the same for the other Nations. If they want is of course, I will clean up the Lower Ring and make sure every Water Tribe Citizen is sent back home with enough food and money to last their life. I will do anything for anyone and will be out in the streets doing the work. I am doing this for my father, he had these plans. But, he did not have enough time to complete them." He turned and walked to the seat in the middle of the stage. He looked out as people started to stand and clap for him. A smile went across his face, everything was going as planned.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 pm

He stopped clapping and his hands fell to his his side, sliding them into his pockets as he took his seat in the far back. He knew this speech was going to be a long drawn out one, and he had prepared himself accordingly before hand. Using the rest room, drinking, etc etc. He didn't want to look stupid if he had to get up and rush out in the middle of a ceremony as important as one like this.

He withdrew his hands out of his pocket briefly to clap once the crown was placed upon the young King's new head, but quickly slid them back into their resting place and propped up his left leg upon his right knee. He knew being comfortable was the only way he was going to survive and make it through this whole ordeal.

Yeah I'm sure you do want to clean those slums up..they're pathetic. He thought quietly to himself, not to draw attention from anyone around him or especially the guards that were once seating everyone, but now roaming the place, keeping eyes for any suspicious activities..maybe something like an assassination attempt on his young life.

Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 am

Akira walked down to the feast part of the ceremony. A large table with tons of food from pork to all fruits. Akira had a bad feeling in her stomach that something was going to happen, but here was a shadow on the ceiling. Akira sighed. Everyone was seated on the large table. The courses were set for mostly with meat, if you were a vegetarian you got a different meal. Everyone looked at the menu then went to cocktail hour.

It was a room on the east wing of the palace were some drinks and small pastries were before the large feast. The guards were keeping crowd control at the ceremony. Akira saw the shadow dance on the ceiling again. Akira picked up tea and a small muffin before the feast. Akira sat next to some other water benders coming to the ceremony. They talked about everything and Akira was happy in the Earth Nation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

Tekara leaned forwards in her seat. "Why does he look like that?" she wondered aloud. Indeed, the new king did look rather... gloomy. Even when he was smiling. Of course, it was a pretty convincing smile. Tekara was sure few would be able to catch the strange, surreal glint in his eyes.

When they spoke, she listened loyally. As if he really was her true leader. Who knew? Maybe the Earth Kingdom would be her new home. It was a beautiful place.

Kiari was quiet, thankfully. He was much too distracted by the decorations and people to really say much of anything. "Look!" he said suddenly, waving his arms happily.

"At what?" Tekara replied. Then she saw, the prince was being crowned now. She watched intently, wondering if some fancy Earth King firework thing would come into play, but Li accepted his crown and simply stood, already looking so regal and pampered. She listened to his speech, feeling a flutter of hope flare in her chest. That's going to be one big job.

"Let's hope he has a really good advisor," she muttered humorlessly.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am

Akira was happy for Li being the new Earth King, but how did the fire start? Akira wondered What if he started the fire to get ride of his father for the crown, her hated his father rules, I hope a war does not come out of this! Akira slumped in her seat Li was still doing his speech. No one but a few close friends and newspaper reporters were listening. Akira still saw a shadow on the ceiling dancing mocking the crowd. A child next to Akira said

"Who has the crown on his head mommy?" The little boy said a little loudly
"That is our new king, sweety can be a little quieter please." The boys mother said in a whisper.
"O.K" The boy said back in a whisper.

The lights in the hall flickered, and shadows danced across the room. Then, Earth King Li stood in front of the podium and everyone got on their knees and bowed. Akira saw everyone go down and went down with them. The Di Lee was on the ceiling looking for the shadow that kept dancing. Some were on the floor watching the crowd. Then, it was time to present gifts to the new king as a sign of trust with his people.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Li watched as everyone bowed in front of him and then he waited for them to get back up. The people who could afford it brought up gifts, which were taken and sent to a room to be thoroughly checked at. Li stood up again and held his hands out and shouted. "I invite you all to the feast!" He gave another smile and said, "Now, we do have a class system in place. If you are of nobility you will be in the palace in the Throne Room with me. If you are in the middle class you will be in the east wing of the palace with my mother. If you are of a lower class you will be in the garden area behind the stage with my brothers and sisters." He gave another smile before finishing. "If you are a bender or nonbender it decides where you are going. Benders go to Middle and non benders go to Lower." He looked at his family and they stood up and then went to their positions. Li walked off the stage and down the aisle to the Throne Room. His ad visors quickly followed him.

Guards showed up and started to tell people where to go and if they were to go to the Throne Room, East Wing, or Garden. Li continued to walk through the large garden that lead to the palace. "One thing I am going to do is get rid of these annoying plants." He said ripping a flowed out then tossing it to the grass. He continued to the palace and got to the doors.

Two guards opened it for him and then closed it when the ad visors passed. "Great speech my King." One said and bowed, "Thank you." Li said still walking to the Throne Room. His eyes then set on the Throne Room doors that already had Upper Class people waiting at it. He told the guards to open the doors to let the people eat. That all rushed in and started to eat and drink and talk to each other. Li walked slowly up the room and stood in front of the throne. He turned and sat on it and muttered, "This feels so right."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Akira was heading to the east wing and she was one of the first near the door and she was able to sit next to Li's mother. Everyone was seated in each room. Then dinner was served the people in the throne room was served first then, the east wing, and then the garden area. Earth King Li was given some more gift's just before the meal and that would be all the gifts except when the family gives gifts to the new king at the end. Akira had a great gift it had to be kept at the royal stables and it was brought to he throne room just before Akira would give her gift. Akira was ready and she brought in a dragon. Most of everyone in the room was stunned and awestruck.
" I give the new earth king a great dragon to show his strength." Akira said hoping it would impress him. The dragon came out he was large and with pure green scales and golden humps and claws. With crystal clear blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowning of a New Earth King   Crowning of a New Earth King - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crowning of a New Earth King
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next