Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Overthrowing the Earth King 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Overthrowing the Earth King I_vote_lcapOverthrowing the Earth King I_voting_barOverthrowing the Earth King I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Overthrowing the Earth King I_vote_lcapOverthrowing the Earth King I_voting_barOverthrowing the Earth King I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Overthrowing the Earth King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Overthrowing the Earth King Empty
PostSubject: Overthrowing the Earth King   Overthrowing the Earth King I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Li was in his bed room looking out the window. It was cloudy outside and dark, may even rain at some point. It was night, and his father was in a meeting. Soon his plan to kill his father would finally happen, it was going to happen tonight. He was just waiting for one thing, the right moment when his father is in the library and busy reading books to even notice a fire. It was a simple plan, he would set one bookcase on fire then it would spread and killing his father in the process. He would probably knock some down causing a chain reaction to his his father and knock him out. But the plan was going to go through today, he would be king and his father out of the picture.

The same time every day his father went to the library to read and work on important things for the Kingdom. Li decided that is the perfect time to do it. He continued to stand in his room waiting for the time to come, it was about 30 or so minutes away. His father was in an important meeting. Li started to pace and though of doubt hit him. What if he failed and his father did not die? Can they trace him to the crime? He looked over at the locked drawer filled with the papers of his plan. He walked over unlocked it and took the papers out. He would burn these in the library.

He smiled as the time passed, it was finally going to happen. He heard some shouts and then door slams. The meeting must not be going well, hopefully his father is in a good mood to read. Li laughed to himself, no matter what his mood was his father would read. He heard some walking and then the doors of the great library closing. His father was in it, and Li was already on his way there.

Li was now close to the doors of the library and opened them. He walked in and the smell of old books and dust filled his nose. He walked slowly down the aisle looking down the rows of books for his dad. He then heard his father's voice, he was talking to himself. Li laughed softly and then the talking stopped. He continued to walk and then saw that his father was at a table his head on a book and an oil lamp next to Akio to make some light to see. Then something hit Li, he could use the lamp to burn the place. He walked over to a book case took a few books walked over to the table and started to rip the pages out. They were all falling and piling up around the table. He smiled to himself while doing it. He looked at his father, and let out a sigh. "Good bye father." He said harshly and then knocked over the lamp onto the papers which caught fire quickly. "The old pages burn well." He said and continued to feed the fire with the old books.

He continued to make piles of papers around the library as the fire spread, he dug through his pocket and found the papers of his plan and tossed them in the fire. He turned and left the library closing the doors behind him. Feeling the doors get somewhat hot he started to shout. "Fire! Fire! Fire in the library!" at the perfect timing the advisers were turing the corner and quickly ran and pulled Li away. He acted very well trying to get out of the grip of the advisor but failing in the end. The man pulled him away and called for water and any waterbender near the palace. Servants were seen all over the place now getting buckets of water to stop the fire from leaving the library.

The fire raged on and continued to burn the books and other things in the library. Akio was now awake with his arm around his mouth trying to look for an exit but his eyes were bad enough and the fire made them worse. He was feeling the fire closing in on him, he stood still and encased himself in rock. It worked for a few seconds but then the rocks got to hot and he got rid of them. He then realized that there was no way out and he was going to die. He stood still and closed his eyes saying a good bye to his family and kingdom. Then in a matter of seconds the fire engulfed him and he was no more.

The fire continued for a few more hours only the rooms near the library were destroyed. Luckily the fire tore through the roof and the clouds brought rain to put it out. The library was now just wet ashes, ruined bookshelves, and only the charred stone columns stood were noticeable. There was no sign of King Akio so he was declared dead, the entire Kingdom received the news and went into mourning for the loss of a king. Citizens are coming to the palace to help with the clean up and requesting building a greater library with a monument to the recent king. Li was next in line for King and his Crowning Ceremony was set for tomorrow. His wishes have come true.
Back to top Go down

Overthrowing the Earth King
Page 1 of 1