Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_voting_barEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_voting_barEntering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm

The Earth King sat on his throne his fingers impatioently tapping on the arm rest. His eyes were fixed on the door and the guards noticed the look on his face. How long did it take to get two people? Then he saw the door open and a frown went across his face when one of his advisers walked in. "Yes Mojin?" The slender man bowed slightly and walked up to the throne. "My king," he said in a sly way, "I have some documents you need to see. They have to be signed and..." The king held up his hand signaling the man to stop. The adviser shot the king a disdainful look, but Onao ignored it. Onao was rising from his seat and then he exclaimed, "Welcome avatar!" A girl, who looked a little bit nervous, walked in and a friend was following in behind her. "I am Earth King Onao and I welcome you to me kingdom." The adviser turned on his heel saw the avatar, gave a frown, and slipped away. Onao stood there still giving her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Mona lee did a bow. She looke at Yu'ukina before answering. "Hello,I am Mona lee and this is my companion and cousin Yu'ukina. It is an honor to be here in your presents my king." She then bowed again, being nervous. It's funny. She's never been that way around elders of wisdom but a king and queen made her shake with a peasant feeling When Mona lee was nervous she gripped onto Akya who she was holding, the poor animal was trying it's best to breath.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm

"My Lord." Yu'ukina spoke, her soft, gentle voice carrying over the silent air in the large room. She gave him a respectful bow, then stood erect along side Mona Lee. Her bright sapphire eyes eyes gazed at the king before her, a soft smile on her lips. She showed no nervous tension, no anxiety as her cousin did. She was the exact opposite. Her words were calm, even. Her figure did not quake or quiver, she stood tall and firm.

Yu'ukina smiled calmly, nodded. "I thank you for welcoming us into your lovely palace." She looked down at him, her sapphire eyes unobtrusively studying him. She caught traces of resolved irritation from his body language as she tilts her chin to now gaze at Mona Lee.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Onao shook his head and said quickly, “You don’t need to bow to me!” He walked down the few steps and stood at her level. A few of the guards were starring in shock that was something a king would never do. Onao then bowed, which was something he has never done before and it felt slightly weird. He stood tall and gave them both a smile. “I am honored to be in the presence of the avatar, after all these years of reading stories about you. Well not you exactly, but past avatars. I have always wanted to meet the avatar since I was a little boy.” He gave another smile and walked back up to his throne. He sat down and fixed his eyes on the two. He noticed the avatar was a tad bit nervous, he would not expect the avatar to be nervous but none the less the avatar is human. When the other girl spoke he said, “No need to thank me. I am happy to have the avatar and her cousin under my roof.” He looked around and gave a servant at a door a nod. He ran out and quickly came back with two chairs. “Please sit,” he motioned to the two.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Mona lee looked over at Yu'ukina. As she rubbed her dress, she sat down. She was still nervous. "Is he gonna challenge me?" She thought over and over. She couldn't think again and couldn't hold still as she started to pull her hair up and ten minutes later she put it back down. "You have a lovely.........palace." The words came out her mouth sounding odd. Her eyes went to the ground. "Why am I so nervous?" She thought to herself. "Mona lee,get yourself together you are in a king's presents." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

Yu'ukina outstretched a hand to her cousin's knee as she sat down, sitting herself next to her. "Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers every so softly: You have got this." she said softly, gazing at Mona Lee as she felt the girl's emotions hitting her like bricks. "Stop being nervous and take risk, or you'll always regret never knowing what could have been." She said, smiling reassuringly. A gentle hand reached out and tucked Mona's lovely snow white hair behind her ear as she gazed into her eyes, her own sapphire eyes full of knowing.

It was then she ran her hand through her own rich chocolate hair, a habit, and turned her sapphire eyes to gaze upon the king.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Onao smiled at the avatar's compliments on his home. He was glad to hear that she liked his home his servants spent hours making it look welcoming and nice for the avatar's arrival. Then the two starter to talk to eachother and the avatar's cousin was giving more helpful uplifting advice. Onao sat there staring at the two dissapointed he was being ignored, but still shocked to have the avatar under his roof. He cleared his throat to get their attention and asked, "What elements have you learned so far Avatar Mona?" He leaned forward in his throne wondering if she had already master all four elements and was just deciding to travel around the world to each nation.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:22 pm

"Only water, sir, I am looking for a earth bending teacher." She told him as she sat up. Her beautiful eyes made contact with the king. She still flatten her dress a little. She was looking for a good earthbending teacher. She knew of none since she spent half her life in the northern tribe and the rest in the southern tribe, training really hard to be a waterbender. She was at best when she waterbended. She tried earthbending once, She is not very good at it. But it'll be easy once she learned, right?
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Yu'ukina leaned back against her seat and crossed her legs respectfully as she gazed between the two. She pursed her lips and fell silent, watching this all take place.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Onao nodded and scratched his chin. A smile when went across his face when he got an idea. The avatar being here was perfect he could teach her to bend. Well not him personally, but he could find the best of the best to teach her. Onao was far too busy with running a nation to be teaching classes on how to throw rocks. “You are in the Earth Kingdom! There are benders all around you.” The king gave a loud laugh and stopped wiping away a tear. “I am a bender,” the king said nonchalantly, “but I cannot teach you. I would love to and it would be an honor, but I have a current situation that is taking much of my time.” He shrugged simply and continued, “but don’t worry there are many earthbenders that will be willing to teach you. Some who are probably far better than me anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)   Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the palace (Sorry only for Yu'ukina and earth king lu)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next