Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 pm

"No, thanks, I'm alright" answered Ordan, waving his hands in front of him. "It was okay, spent half my day talking to an old man for money" said Ordan, sighing. "Still, it got me enough money for a room, and then some" he said. "Do you have someplace to go soon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Mizuki scratces her cheek "Well. I have a show in the tea shop in half an hour or so" she said, glancing towards him. "After that I'm going to head home and pack some of my belongings, well.. start packing. I'm going to travel through the nations and hold shows in a month or so.." She stated, the crowds behind her turning silent all of a sudden. "Huh, say what, Mizuki?" some of them said as they all glanced towards her. 'Whoops.. I think I said that too loud.' she quietly thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Ordans heart sank. She was leaving? He sighed and tried to ignore it, following her to her next show

For the next couple of weeks, Ordan spent as much time as he could with the Fire Bender. They became decent friends, or at least Ordan thought they had. One day, she just wasn't there. Left, without a trace. Of course Ordan immediantly began looking for her, but couldn't find a trace of her. He hoped nothing bad had happpened to her. She had mentioned that she was leaving in a few weeks, but she hadn't come to say goodbye. He sighed, bought up the supplies he needed, and started towards the Ice Kingdom that day (after saying goodbye to Ryan, of course, he had become quite attatched to the old man).

He walke down the road, quite missing the company of both the old man and Mizuki. He sighed. The moment he did, several bursts of lfame close to him. He instinctively ducked, and they passed over him. Several Fire Benders came out form hiding. Ordan counted seven of them. 'They must be muggers' he thought. While he could take on a few of them, there were just to many of them for him to take on. He got into a defensive stance, ready to block anything that came at him. A ball of flames came at his backside. He stomped, and a wall of Earth popped up, blocking it. Several of the thieves muttered. Coincidently, a couple of Fire Bending guards came around a fork in the road. Thank goodness! For once he had good luck, they would help him.
The thieves turned there heads in unison towards the guards. One of them shouted "GUARDS, ARREST HIM! HE'S AN EARTHBENDER!" yelled the thief. What?! Like they going to help these thieves. "Sir, put your hands in the air and don't move!" yelled one of the guards, pointing at Ordan. Ordan muttered many unkind words. He put his hands behind his head and got down on his knees.

((Wait for Lynn to post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8