Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:30 pm

That still didn't really answer if she was Fire Nation or Earth Kingdom. Guess it didn't really matter. In all his journeys, he had never heard that before, going up to the stars. "No, I've never heard that before" said Ordan. He could look at her, but he still couldn't make eye contact with her, only looking in her general direction. "It's getting dark, you probably need to get home right?" asked Ordan. He didn't want her to leave, but he knew she probaly had to. Besides, he needed to find some place to sleep. He sighed, and mutered uner his breath (alittle bit louder then he had meant to) "Looks like I'm sleeping outside again".
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 pm

She offers the stars one more glance as she responds to the fact he had never heard that before. "My mother told me that when my grandmother passed away" She said, smiling towards him. Her hand travels through her hair once more as she adjusts her glance down from the skies, towards Ordan. "Not really, Its not that late. I have one more job tonight before I can head home" she replied, smiling "Want to tag along?" she asked him, not really thinking that she could seem overly-friendly to a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Again, she suprised him. She was being nice to him, almost to nice. Ordan at this point was kind of paranoid from all the stuff that had happened to him. However, he decided to go with it. Good things could happen to him to right? He smiled "I'd love to, I'd get to hear some more of your singing" said Ordan. Maybe she would play at another Inn, he still needed a place to sleep (he was getting extremely tired at this point, after weeks of hard traveling, he hides it pretty well though). He picked up his pack and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm

She smiles towards him as she begins to walk heading further down the road, taking a right turn, walking at a steady phase, determined of where she was going. She preforms another right turn, as suddently, the smell of tea fills their noses, they were indeed heading for a tea shop. It was located fairly remotely. She enters the tea shop, her back straight, her arms now placed intfront of her, her hands folded together nicely. "Ah! Mizuki!" one of the waitresses exclaimed giving her a smile "You're on in about ten minutes, early as always, huh?" the waitress joked around, until she would notice Ordan "Oh, a friend of yours?" she asked Mizuki, only getting a "I met him not long ago, I don't really make friends as easily as that" she said, in a strangely cheerful manner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Ordan gave the lady a friendly nod, then started to look araound the tea shop. Most the people here were trying to settle down after a hard day. It was rather crowded for so late at night. The air smelled good, flowers on every table as well as the smell of tea filling the air. All of the sudden he wished he had alittle more money for a cup. He would need to get a job tommorow, he was flat broke. Still, it was a nice night out, he had met a really nice girl, and the shop was happy and calm (unlike the inn). It was a good night overall. He made ey contact with her for the first time that night ans smiled, "Good luck" he said. He sat down at one of the tables and waited for her performance.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Mizuki returns the smile, as she steps up on the stage, a couple of muscicians standing behind her. For this tea shop, they had requested one of the fire nation traditional songs, so, she had decided to sing the song her grand-mother had sung to her from she was a little child. It meant a ton to her. The crowds continued to chatter, not growing silent like they had back at the inn. The musicians started to play, two flutes this time, though they created different sounds. Her lips formed a smile, her eyes sliding shut, before her mouth slid open, her soft, calm, soothing voice filling the room. Her voice carried her deepest emotions with her, a light sadness to it. Her eyes re-opened about half-way through the song, her hand resting above her heart, as she spilled her emotions out through this song, all the memories it brought with it. A faint smile appeared on her face, the song was nearing an end, her voice filling up with happiness, true joy, carrying her message with her, only through this simple, yet breath-taking song. None of the guest even seemed to respond to her, to them, it seemed like she was meerly background noise. This was the main difference to her, between the earth kingdom crowd back at the inn, and the fire nation crowd here at the tea shop. Her feet carried her off the stage. They had only hired her for one song, that was what most employers did, one song, no more. She had a slight smile on her face as she walked towards Ordan "Well, I guess I am done for today!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:11 pm

The moment the song began, he was captivated. Even though it was a Fire Bender song, it didn't matter. It was beutiful either way. It amazed him though how the other patrons there were talking throughout the entire performance. Not only was it rude, but why would they do it? Whatever she was singing was alot more interesting then whatever the converstaion they were having. Even though this cowd was alot calmer, apparently the people at the Inn had better tastes in music. She got off stage and walked back to him. "That was great " he said, a large smile on his face. "You mind if I walk you home?" he asked. Whatever it was, some part of him didn't want to say goodbye to her. He had only planned on staying a few days in this town, but now he felt like staying longer. He decided to embrace the feeling and stay awhile. He wanted to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:15 pm

She offers him a smile "Going home? This early? Are you crazy?" she asked rehorically of course, as revealed by her letting out a small laugh "I was thinking about grabbing a cup of tea before I leave" she said smiling "Do you want a cup aswell? Eh.. My treat?" she continued on, smiling towards him. She might be overly friendly, but thats just the way she was towards people she barely knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

He was starting to get used to her friendliness. In fact, he was starting to love it. Most of the time people were rude, cruel, defensive. Not Mikuzi. She was so friendly and honest and open. It was refreshing, and he was glad when she said she wasn't going home yet. Though he was curious now what parents would let there 17 year old daughter sing all over town late into the night. 'His kind of parents' he tough (who else would let there 16 year old travel all across the Nations by himself?) "Sure, I'd love one" he said. Usually he didn't accept things like this, but if he turned this down, he would have felt rude, and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Plus, in all truth, that tea smelled REALLY good. He hadn't had any since Southern Earth Nation months ago.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Mizuki smiles towards him, nodding, before she wanders over to one of the waitresses. She had a small chat with her, before she headed out towards the counter, placing an order for two cups of jasmine tea, paying there and then. Soon returning back to Ordan, her hair flowing behind her as she walked. "They'll bring our tea soon" she told him, again, smiling "So.. How did you convince your parents to let you travel?" she asked him, with a curious look on her face, starting to small talk

((OOC: Going to bed, ill reply tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next