Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

He smiled. "Just promise me that we'll see each other again soon" he said, turning down the coins. He stood up and grabbed his pack. "Do you know if any of the places in the city are hiring for anything?" he asked. "You perform at alot of places, has anyone said anything?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Mizuki sighs slightly "You know.. Its deemed rude to no accept a gift from a lady.." she said, trying to give him a bad conscience for turning the money down. "The Inn is in need of a new cleaner, maybe you should apply there?" she continues on, smiling towards him, still holding the coins out towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Huh?" he said in suprise. He had never heard of that. Maybe it was a Fire Nation thing, but he didn't want to be rude..he held out his hand and accepted the gift, smiling. "Thank you very much" he said. "I'll ask about that tonight, thanks" he said. "So, will you be performing at the Inn tomorrow?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Mizuki shakes her head slightly "Nope. I'm booked to hold a small puppet show for the small children here tomorrow, by all means, come as watch. Wont be hard to find, just look for the place where there are alot of small children between the age of two and six" she said, getting up from her seat, placing her tea-cup down on the table

((going to bed, cya tomorrow))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:16 pm

That was dissapointing, he wanted to hear some more of her singing. He put the coins discretely in his pokcet. He didn't want her to walk home alone so late at night though, especially after the conversation with her assaulters. "You mind if I walk you home?" he asked. The Inn could wait, besides, it was a nice night out.

((Okay, night Henate, cya tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Mizuki smiles sweetly towards him, before blurting out a blunt "I do mind, actually" she said, starting to head towards the exit "I'm not comfortable showing someone I met only hours ago where I live" she continued on, not seeming to wait for him at all. "Well, See you tomorrow" she simply finished, exiting the building

(sorry for late reply. I'm sick and just managed to crawl out of the bed and turn on the computer ;~Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Ordan was confused. She had sung, invited him to see another show after having a lengthy conversation, sung for him again, had tea with him, gave him money to buy a room at the Inn. After all that, walking her home was going to far? He sighed. He never understood girls, and this one was even more confusing then usual. He walked to the Inn and got a room (the last one there, as it turned out). The room came with breakfast, and the Inn keeper laughed about how much he had eaten. Ordan couldn't help it, all he had for the last month was dried rations. Now there were eggs, toast, sausage, and tea. Like he wasn't going to take advantage of THAT. "Do you have any jobs available?" asked Ordan. "Nope, afraid not, just gave my niece our cleanup job a few days ago" said the Inn keeper. Ordan sighed. Oh well, he was confident there were other (perhaps better) jobs in town. He went outside (his stomach full) and walked down the street. He looked at some of the vendors, ocasionally going to check some of there wares and goods, ocasionally asking if any jobs were available (even small jobs). He finally found a merchent who needed help transporting goods to and from one of the towns close to this on, only a few hours away. However, the merchent was getting on in years, and needed help driving the wagon. Ordan agreed. The money from the day alone would pay for a room, food, and he could save alittle extra for supplies. The merchent, an old Earth Nation citizen named Ryan, seemed happy to have some company, and talked the young Earth Bender to death as they started to the other town.

Ordan did not get back into late in the day, around six. Mizuki had never mentioned when the show would be, but he bid farewall to Ryan and went to the Tea Shop to see if he had missed it (Ryan had agreed to hire him again the next day). It had been a very warm day out, and the sun was large and particularly bright today, and no matter what he did it always seemed to be in his eyes. He finally got to the Tea Shop, which seemed more crowded then the night before, inching his way in through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Mizuki had gazed around the crowds, there had been a couple of adults who had shown up, most likely accompanying their children, the sun was still rising at this point, squinting her eyes slightly as the sun shone into her face. Her show was located in one of the most crowded streets. She was accompanied by a couple of more artists, as the show today was a meere puppet show. She stuck her hand into the sock puppet as she hid below the stage as some people drew the tiny curtains away from the miniature stage. Mizuki shot her hand up, the pink sock puppet, with button eyes and blue strings tied to its head to create the illusion of hair, appeared infront of the children, some of them exclaiming "Look! It's Miss. Pinkblossom!" She begun to speak through the sock puppet "Hello, children!" using a twisted voice as she spoke "How are you today?!" the sock puppet asked. "I'm fine Miss. Pinkblossom! How are you?" they all replied at the very same time. "Oh, I'm fine, Children! Have any of you seen Mr. Cookie?" the sock puppet asked, looking towards the right. In that moment, A brownish sock puppet appeared behind the pink sock puppet, as the voice actor made a "Shh!" sound. Giggling could be heard through the masses of children. "I can't see Mr. Cookie anywhere!" the pink sock puppet continued on, turning it's head towards the location of the brown sock puppet, which conveniently disappeared from sight, appearing again behind the pink one. This time the masses of children called out "Mr. Cookie is behind you!" with a few "Look behind you! Miss. Pinkblossom!" in between. The show continued with various events happening for about an hour.
"I'm so sorry, Children! But Miss. Pinkblossom, Mr. Cookie and Sir. Charles need to be heading off to the land of fairies so the little Fairy children will be happy too!" the pink sock puppet said, as the rest of the sock puppets conveniently replied with a "Yes, that's true!" The crowds of children calling out "Bye, Bye!!" as the curtains closed.
Mizuki and the rest of the voice actors weren't allowed to leave the area before all children had gone home, meaning, they could sit there for a while, because some children stayed behind for about an hour before they gave up waiting.
As the last child left, she couldn't help but to let out a relieved sigh. "Phew. I almost thought I'd be late for my next assignment." She stated, smiling towards the rest of the voice actors. "See you another time!" she swiftly said, hurrying off to her next location of work. The tea shop. Whilst running, she did her make up, her hair, adjusting her clothing. Not really messing up with it at all, after all, she had been at it like this for a long time.
She made her way into the tea shop, fastening her hair clip to her bangs, smiling towards the waitress. "Ah! There you are!" one of them exclaimed, soon noticing the current state of exhaustion Mizuki was in. She was practically heaving for her breath. "*pant* Sorry, Just *inhale* give me a second.." She said, standing with a hand placed on her knee, catching her breath. People were now starting to flock to the tea shop, as it was now Six in the afternoon. "Mizuki! Relax, you're not on until an hour, calm down" her boss said as she approached her. "Huh?" Mizuki asked confused. "You're here early" her boss replied. About then, Mizuki remembered a thing she had forgotten. She had a job in the Inn first. "Ah shoot!" she exclaimed storming out the door calling out behind her "I just remembered something!". Heading straight for the Inn. She was already late, for the first time ever. "Ah, shoot! I'm late, damnit!" she mumbled to herself as she ran, not realising she had just ran past Ordan, not noticing him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Ordan had just gotten through the crowd when he heard a familiar voice. "I just remembered something!" yelled Mizuki. She started to run, and Ordan tried his best to follow her. "Scuse me, pardon me!" said Ordan, pushing his way through the crowd, following after the trail she had made. He came out of the crowd. Actually, flying out is more like it. He tripped, falling out of the crowd a good couple of feet. He looked around and saw Mizuki, running back in the direction of the Inn. He got up and brushed himself off, running back after her. He didn't know why he was following her like this. But she had been the reason he had come to the Tea Shop in the first place. If she wasn't here, what was the point in staying? He couldn't really figure out why he liked her company so much, but it didn't matter. If he enjoyed her company, then he would be with her as much as possible. That was good enough for Ordan. He finally caught up with her at the Inn, huffing and puffing. He didn't bother to say hi yet, he was to tired. He simply stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Mizuki comes to a sliding stop outside the Inn, knocking over a few people before she actually stopped. She swiftly bowed down infront of them "I'm so sorry" she swiftly said, not waiting for a response. Heaving for her breath she came to a stop infront of the innkeeper, bowing deeply, heaving for her breath. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she swiftly said "There is no excuse for me being late, I deeply apologize!" she said. "I'll begin right away!" she continues on, The innkeeper simply smiling at her. "Don't worry, Mizuki, take five minutes to catch your breath" He said, and Mizuki did just that. She sat down, her head resting on the counter as she continues to heave for her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next