Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Ordan was from the Earth Kingdom, in fact one of the most Southern most parts. As such, it was no suprise that to get this far had taken him months. Desserts, rivers, mountains. He had seen many Sand Benders, Fire Nation civilians and Benders alike. Now, he was finally in a more civilized town (he was still shaken from the whole Earth Kingdom Dessert, which had taken weeks of grueling trudging through sand to get through). The Fire Nation colonies. While he didn't care for Fire Benders (seeing as they had stolen much of the Earth Kingdom land) it was nice to see a town again, even if they were Fire Benders. He looked around the town. It was of Earth Bender design, but alot of Fire Benders were around. It wasn't hard to see though that the Earth Kingdom citizens were not as wealthy as those of the Fire Nation. He sighed. Well, what could he do? He was still 16, young. He hadn't seen enough of the world, though he had seen much in his travels. He took a step, and his entire body groaned. He was tired. It was six in the afternoon. It had been getting dark early lately, so the shadows were starting to grow long. It was dinner time, and alot of good smells filled the air. He followed his nose into an inn. The place didn't look "luxorious" but it was definitely nice. It was crowded and well lit. Smoke filled the air from cigarres and pipes. The clatter of dishes in the back was almost as loud as the crowd. Several Earth Nation citizens clanged mugs together, yelling out in celebration of some kind. A fireplace roared in the right side of the building, the inn keeper wiping a glass with a cloth behind the bar. He stood for a few seconds, looking around, before that smell hit him again. Ordan walked over to the front, sitting down at one of the stools. He pulled out a small bag and shook it. A few measley coins bounced in the bottom of the bag. He sighed.n Ordan sighed. It was probably enough for him to get a meal, but not a room. The inn keeper walked up to him, slamming a mug in front of him.
"Why hello lad! What can I do you for?" he asked, his big voice bouncing over the noise in the room. He was a big man, around 6'2, broad shoulders, and a big belly. He had a big white apron on, which was colored with smudges, and more stain showed then white.
"What's that smell?" asked Ordan.
"Why, that's our specialty: Ground Beef Stew. Get it? Earth Kingdom, Ground Beef?!" said the Inn keeper, who roared in laughter. Ordan slapped his hand against his forehead. He hated puns, especially bad ones. Besides, they were in the Fire Colonies, it wasn't technically part of the Earth Kingdom anyway. Trying to shake off the bad pun, he asked for a bowl. He also asked for a beer. "You look a little young for a beer lad. Let me get you some water" said the Inn keeper. He slammed the water in front of him, and Ordan felt like more of a loser then usual. He was in a bar with a mug of water. The stew came out a few minutes later, and it was almost as good as it smelled. He finished his food, then started to look at some of the people at the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Mizuki pulls her hand through her haid, dressed, in a slightly more formal kimono, as she wanders through the crowd, stepping up on a stage-like podium, two men following after her, both carrying instruments with them. Her hands rested infront of her body, her posture straight as she gazed out over the crowds, the lighting in the room shining upon her hair. 'Wow, there is alot of people here today' she silently thought to herself as a smile appeared on her face. Her mouth opened up, as her soft voice filled the room, quieting everyone down, turning their attention towards her. A few men in the bar whispered amonst them "Oh, look. It's Mizuki, I didn't know she would be the singer today" Her voice carried words with them "Good Evening everyone, My name is Mizuki, and I will stand for the entertainment today!" she expressed, bowing slightly down. Her head turned towards the two musiciand behind her, nodding as to signal that they were to start. The room was filled with the sound of a flute and a more traditional string instrument. The music remained undisturbed for fifteen seconds, before she opened her mouth, her voice, soft, soothing and calm escaping her lips, as she begun singing one of the traditional songs originating from the earth kingdom. Small smiles would appear on the faces of the earth benders, the faces of the firebenders remaining completly neutral throughout the song. Soon, the song would end, the room filling with applause, Mizuki bowing down ever so slightly from the applause. She had only been given one song to preform that day, and thus meaning, she was now finished with her work, stepping down from the stage, heading towards the counter, smiling, not noticing Ordan amonst everyone in the crowd. Mizuki engages in a conversation with the bartender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Ordan had just finished with his food. He started to look around the room, when a girl around his age walked onto a stage erected on the left side of the room. He hadn't really noticed it, the room had been to crowded to see it through all the people. But that wasn't what caught his attention. What had caught his attention was the girl. She was beautiful. Ordan watched her climb up onto the stage, and the room, as noisy as it was, immediantly went silent as she started singing. Ordans head spun alittle. For the few minutes that she was singing, he completely forgot about everything else, like how he was supposed to get a room or supplies. He couldn't tell if she was Earth of Fire Nation. Most the people here were so proud of there heritage that they wore traditional clothes from there homeland. She wore a mix. When the song ended, he forgot to applaud, transfixed between her and the music (he hadn't heard more then campfire songs since he had left the dessert). She got off the stage, then startd to walk in his direction. He froze, feeling almost like a statue. 'Get a grip' he told himself. As calm and collect as he was (even in life or death situations) he couldn't seem to remain calm around girls (he wasn't interested in women, he was sixteen years old). He cleared his throat, and asked for another glass of water, turning around and facing the bar as she walked up to the Inn keeper. He looked down, almost as if he was having an interesting conversation with the bar. She started talking to the Inn keper, and he couldn't help to turn his head to look at her, looking at her throught the corner of his eye. He had only meant to look for a few seconds, but he accidently ended up staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 am

Mizuki smiles towards the innkeeper, not able to curb a small giggle from a joke he had recently told. A small chill travels down her spine, a uncomforable feeling creeping up on her, as she swiftly turns her head towards Ordan, noticing that he was starting at her "Erhm.." she cleared her throat. "Is there anything you want to say?" she asked him, kindly yet blunt. Her brown eyes was now aimed towards him, bringing the Innkeepers attention towards him aswell, the bar had now returned back to its former noise level, her voice almost having been curbed by the crowds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:45 am

Ordans eyes went wide. "Huh? Who me? I um, no, why? Nice singing by the way. Nice day out isn't it?" blurted Ordan. He cleared his throat and stared back at the table again, trying to pretend the whole thing hadn't happened. 'Stupid stupid stupid stupid' he kept saying to himself. Nice day out? Argh, he was always spaztic around girls. He sat there and pondered weather he should let it go or try to fix it. He sighed. He knew what happened whenever he tried to fix things like this, he ALWAYS made them worse.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 am

Mizuki glanced to him, the crowds had curbed his voice, she was unable to hear a thing he was saying. She leaned her head closer, holding a hand behind her ear, cuffing around it, to make it easier to hear as she spoke "Huh? Did you say something? I couldn't hear a thing of what you said!" she said, trying to carry her voice through the enormous level of noise currently in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:22 am

If possible, Ordans eyes got wider. His first instinct was to back up. However, she had not heard him. He could fix the situation. "Um, er, hi! My names Ordan. You're a very good singer" said Ordan, who still couldn't look her in the eyes directly (he was looking just slightly off to the left). He tried to lookk at her, but couldn't do it, and lookd away from her agian. "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 am

Mizuki smiles slightly "Thank you!" she said, trying to have her voice break through the constant sound of the crowd "I'm Mizuki!" she continued on, noticing that he was having problems creating eye-contact with her. "Arent you a bit young to be here?" she continued on, mostly being used to interacting with men about twice her age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 am

"Nice to meet you!" said Ordan over the crowd. Somehow it had gotten even more crowded. Apparently her singing had attracted more patrons. She asked about his age. "You're a little young to be here too aren't you?" asked Ordan. He paused for a second, realising that hadn't answered her question. Still, he was curious how a girl of that age ends up performing in a bar. He kept looking back and forth between her and the table. Argh! He was terrible with introductions like this.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 am

Mizuki giggles, but just slightly, as she begins to reply to his question "Heh, I suppose, but you see, I work here!" she continued, trying to break through the sound of the crowds again. A random man came up to her, clearly drunk. He places a hand on her shoulder, and with a drowsy voice utters "Hey, Mizuki. Great song you had there, why don't you co--" was all he was able to utter before she had grasped a hold of the mans hand, and bent it backwards to the point where, is she pulled any harder, she would break his wrist. "Find someone of your own age to hit on" she said, pushing him back into the crowd, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: March-
Jump to: