Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Ordan couldn't help laugh. He caught his breath and walked in, trying to be calm. The second he locked eye contact though, that was impossible. He tripped on one of the chairs and fell right in front of her, hitting his face on the floor. His teeth began bleeding, and he sat up, holding his teeth. Blood was now seeping on the floor, leaving a small thin puddle of it on the wooden floor. He wasn't really hurt, well actually he was, it hurt, ALOT, but it was more of his pride, and he turned a light shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 am

Mizuki hears the ruckus going on around her, lifting her head off the counter, with a rather shocked expression on her face as she saw him lying face flat on the floor. She could barely hold a giggle in, as he sat up. Mizuki slammed her hand infront of her mouth, facing the other way, struggling to hold her laughter in. Everyone was now starting towards Ordan, just standing there, all except Mizuki, whose shoulders were shaking as she battled her own laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:43 am

Ordan groaned as he stood up, holding his teeth. He looked at everyone around him. "What are you all staring at?" he asked defensively. Some of them turned away, some stood shaking there heads. Eventually they all returned to what they were doing. "Glad you find it funny" said Ordan, putting a bandanna over his teeth to stop the bleeding. He was turning a darker shade of red as she laughed at him. He walked over to the counter. The Inn keeper walked over to him. "Two cups, one with water, one empy" said Ordan. The bartender shook his head and got his order. Ordan drunk from the cup, swished it around, and spit it into the empty cup, red swirling around int he cup. Ordan looked over at Mizuki to see if she was still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:54 am

Mizuki had already vanished from his line of sight as he looked towards her former position. She was now making her way through the crowds an up on the stage, the band had already gotten into their positions. Mizuki cleared her throat, and soon the room grew much more silent, althought there were some slight chatter through out the room. The band started to play, and finally, the room filled with music, the chatter comming to a stop. The band played for about 30 seconds, Mizuki stood there gazing around the room. As she music begun to dim down, her lips parted as her voice filled the room, a different song from last time, it was more up-beat, maybe not what most people were used to, but Mizuki had written the song herself. The crowds of people begun to whisper lowly between themselves, nodding as they came to an agreement. It was clear that they themselves didn't know what to think, but soon, hands shot up into the air, clapping along with the rythm of the song, more and more people joining in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 am

The bleeding finally stopped about half way through the song, but Ordan didn't notice. He was, like last time, instantly captivated by the music. He didn't put his hands into the air like the rest of them, but he did clap along. While the show was going on, the Inn keeper noticed that Ordan was staring at her the entire time (Ordan didn't even notice). The Inn keeper smiled, leaning over next to Ordan. "She's a very special girl, isn't she?" said the Inn keeper. Ordan smiled and shook his head. "Yes, she is" replied Ordan. "Very pretty as well, don't you think?" said the Inn keeper. At this Ordan hesitated. "Huh? What do you mean? I don't know, maybe, I guess" said Ordan, panicking. The Inn keeper laughed and patted Ordan on the back hard several times. By then hte song had come to an end. Ordan stared at the Inn keeper for a second, then waited for Mazuki or the next song.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 am

Mizuki bows down slightly as the applause filled the room, her head smiling towards them. She bowed down infront of each of them, thanking them apparently as he mouth moved, and the band members seemingly replied. What they were talking about would be curbed by the crowds however.
The bartender leaned over the counter facing Ordan "Hey, boy. I'll give you a small heads up. As things are now, her life simply revolves around her family, Even if you might not see it, she in mourning over the loss of a family member. If you do anything that hurts her, the people in this town wont be happy" he said, not waiting for Ordan to respond, because he got a customer in that very moment.
Mizuki makes her way through the crowds, towards Ordan, smiling. "Hi Ordan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 am

Ordan looked over at the Inn keeper with a look of confusion. "Hi Ordan!" yelled Mizuki. For some reason he loved how happily she had said his name. He smiled widely, and waved at her. Did she really just lose a family member? She seemed so happy and cheerfull. Then it occured to him, what she had said before about the stars watching over them. She WAS mourning. His smile died down just alittle. The Inn keeper had said if he hurt her, the people of the town wouldn't be happy. Why would he say that? Did he think Ordan would ever attack Mizuki? Maybe that wasn't the kind of hurt he was talking about, but if that wasn't it, then what was he talking about? He went deep into thought for a moment, forgetting about everything else going on around him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:25 am

Mizuki came to a stop infront of him, still smiling "i'm sorry for laughing earlier, but I got to admitt, it was quite the enterance" she said, giggling slightly, soon noticing Ordan was spaced out. Her hand moves out, as she waves it around infront of his face. "Hello~?" she said, trying to snap him out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:35 am

"Hm? What? Oh, sorry!" said Ordan, snaping out of it. He hadn't even noticed she had walked up to him. "Er, yeah, entrance. I think I tripped over one of the chairs over there. I might have dented the floor though.." said Ordan. Sure enough, next to the blood were a few barely visible scratches. The Inn keeper, almost taking that as his queue, went and wiped up the blood puddle. "Er, sorry" said Ordan. He sighed. Why was he such a spaz? All he remembered was looking her in the eyes, and then he was on the ground with Mizuki laughing at him. He hated it when people laughed at him, it made him kind of mad. Still, he was going to let this one go. He seemed to be doing that alot lately, letting things go with Mizuki. He couldn't quite figure out why yet. He decided to change the subject. "So how has your day gone?" asked Ordan. Usually when he asked that, he was making small talk. But he was suprised to find out he was ACTUALLY curious about how her day had gone.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Mizuki smiles slightly "Oh, my day was just plain normal really, I held a puppet show for the youngest children for two hours, then had to stay hidden for one hour.. Don't ask why.. Then i rushed to the wrong place of work, realised I forgot a job inbetween and had to rush here. A normal day really, but sligtly more stressfull than usual." She replied to his question. "So.. how was your day, did you manage to earn some money today, or do you need another gift?" she asked jokingly, making it clear that the last part was indeed a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next