Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through I_vote_lcapPassing Through I_voting_barPassing Through I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through I_vote_lcapPassing Through I_voting_barPassing Through I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Sakyra ran a hand through her bangs as she sighed looking around. Another town to pass through... another trail to leave for her brother who she was sure was still following her, but she needed supplies, thus she had no choice.

She slowly walked into town looking around as people were too busy talking amongst themselves, it kind of made her relieved, because then they were less likely to notice her and be able to tell her brother which direction she'd headed next, but she needed to stop worrying about that, she needed to stay the night at their inn as it was late evening and the merchant stalls would not open until day break.

She stretched and headed to the building with the inn sign above the door and slowly walked in. She blinked rather surprised to see how empty it was. She walked over to the counter. "Room for one please," she said to the clerk who nodded taking her payment and giving her a key.

She nodded. "There a nice bar around here?" she asked the innkeeper who nodded again.

"Down the street on your right, can't miss it," the innkeeper said and watched as Sakyra walked out the door.

Sakyra quickly made her way down the street and then stopped with wide eyes. The innkeeper was right, you couldn't miss it, not that it was revolting in any sort, it looked more like a luxury restraunt on the outside. Certainly it didn't look like that on the inside.

She walked in and stopped dead in her tracks. Nope, it looked like a bar alright, sleezy men drooling on the bar from passing out from too much to drink... arm wrestling. She cringed then walked over to a table and sat down. A waiter came over and asked her what she wanted to drink and she told him water and he took off.

She sighed and looked around the bar to see if there were any... "respectable" people within this place.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

♒ . DIANNE . ♒
Spoiler:
(warning: large image)

Dianne was pretty sure she wasn't sitting there, all by herself.

But it certainly felt that way; and Valian had been angry with her since her theft in the village. Dianne had gotten him to cooperate briefly to choose somewhere to sleep and eat. And then finally, someplace to sit and relax.

The pair decided to go with a dim, covert corner somewhere by a a muggy window. Dianne liked this particular spot because it offered natural, genuine feel and helped to separate them from the suspicious characters that hunched over their tables a good distance away.

Dianne could catch her reflection in the grimy window where she sat, her once bright, spiraled curls lank and dull. 'Days without conditioner can really wreck a chick,' she thought somberly, peering at her cousin from under her eyelashes.

Except, Val's eyes were averted. He had glanced briefly over to the entrance, where a slender female entered. Her long dark hair swaying as she walked. Dianne held her tongue to tease him, knowing that she didn't need him more angry than he already was with her. Still, that lazy glint in his eyes made him seem a lot more harmless now.

She stayed silent, waiting the food to finally get there. She wanted to be with Renn; at least then she could hear laughter and feel happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Kenji

Spoiler:

Kenji had been roaming around for sometime now, it's not his mother cared. Who cared if the Light Prince worked in the Black Market? If he got a gun? No one cared at all. He was now in the Fire Nation. Rubbing his face, he zipped up his shirt and looked around for someplace to eat. He raised his eyebrows as he saw a very flashy and expensive sign for a resturaunt, so he walked in, only to see a sleezy bar. It was filled with drunken men, drunken women, why they had such a fancy sign was beyond him. Not having anywhere else to go, Kenji stepped inside the bar, suddenly aware and self conscious of his hair and clothes. He was also only sixteen, but looked older so no one had to know. Besides, in places like these they didn't care how old you were as long as you had money.

Kenji slid onto a bar seat, nervously aware of a pretty dark haired girl next to him. He heard her order a water, which was strange. The bartender nodded and was about to head out to get it, but stopped and quickly asked him what he wanted. "Same as her...." Kenji mumbled. He couldn't help but cast looks at the girl next to him, she was pretty, and he had never been around any girls around his age, or boys for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Kamui walked through the streets of the Fire Nation village. It was war ravaged "Just like we planned" he said looking around the destruction. "Ever since me and Lethal sold weapons for the revolting spirit benders who lived here, things just kinda fell into place" he said. Kamui laughed, he suddenly skidded to a halt as he looked inside of a nearby bar. "Is that...the Light Prince? And the girlfriend of Spirit Prince Raiden....well...I think this became a lucky day." Kamui drew his large cleaver sword and smiled "I don't wanna be too loud about this...but their heads will definitely catch a nice price...or a nice randsom, either way though..this'll pay off well" he said devilishly. Kamui walked towards the stall, his massive cleaver sword drawn and over his shoulder "Excuse me sir" he said to the shop keeper "Do you have any....sake?" The bartender nodded and handed Kamui a glass, Kamui smiled as he drank "Now to watch my prey" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am

Sakyra blinked as a boy sat next to her. Cute one at that. She resisted a blush as she watched the bartender take his order and leave. She looked at him. "Hi there," she said with a smile and held her hand out. "My names Sakyra," she said. She hadn't been very social on her trip, but only because her brother had been hot on her heels so much, though she kind of noticed he wasn't so close anymore, but then again, she suffered because of it.

Walking none stop day and night for four nights. If she didn't lose him she'd think he was crazy. She pushed the thought back and looked back to the boy sitting next to her and she gave him a warm smile. "What's yours?" she asked.

She then took note of someone who had been watching her since she entered and she looked over her shoulder, then turned around in her seat properly to look straight over. "May I help you?" she asked with a small smile. She didn't like people staring at her, but especially when they're staring at her so... boredly?
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Kenji looked up in surprise as the girl asked him for his name. "Mine's Sakyra," she said. Sakyra, that was a pretty name. He felt his face get a little red, which was weird for him, and he responded, "Kenji." But as soon as he responded she seemed to lose interest and turned around to look at another guy in the corner. He was with a curly haired girl, and was staring at Sakyra with a strange look in his eyes. "May I help you?" she asked him, smiling. Kenji sighed, feeling slightly rejected. He knew he wasn't very interesting, but still. Resting his elbow on the bar and his head in his hand, he looked around and took in the people. Besides Sakyra, the curly haired girl, and the guy who was staring at her, everyone else seemed old. Not to mention drunk. Another man walked into the bar, with a large sword, and sat down a few seats away, asking for some sake. The bartender handed Kenji and Sakyra their waters, then went to fetch some sake. He stared warily at the man for a second, then decided he didn't want to look that creepy and diverted his attention back to his drink and to Sakyra, who had sort of ignored him....
Back to top Go down
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Sakyra turned back to Kenji. "Kenji, that's a handsome name," she said smiling cheerfully. "It's very nice to meet you!" she added. "Where are you from?" she asked noting that she could tell by his clothing that he was not from around there. She then looked at the new guy who had walked in a blinked. Something was off, but she didn't know what, so she did the same as Kenji and looked back to what they were doing.

"I mean, if you don't mind me asking that is," she added looking at Kenji again.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Kenji laughed at her enthusiasm. "Where are you from?" she asked. He hesitated, and glanced at the suspicious man a few seats over. "Um," Kenji started, squirming a bit, "not near here." He smiled and took a sip of water, almost choking but forcing it down. It was by far the worst water he had ever tasted, being use to the purified water of the Light Kingdom. "You know, you don't look like your from around here either," he commented, trying to move the conversation along.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Kamui smiled as he took another sip "That girl might be a problem if she gets close with him" he said "But she shouldn't be hard...I can call in Shoku and Omoi for back up if I need. Besides, Amatsu can get here in an instant if need be. He's only about a nation away." Kamui took another sip of his sake "So he really is the Light Prince" he said "Hehe, excellent, this is perfect. I'll take Dianne down first, she'll be easier. The Light Prince is next, he has a friend with him...and he looks a little more...well armed I would say. Wont be long now"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm

She smiled. "I used to live further in the Fire Nation territory than just the colonies. Now I've just been traveling around out here. Thought about heading out to the Earth Kingdom," she said. She looked past Kenji again at the other guy who walked in. She noticed his smile and it set her on edge. She looked back at Kenji as to not draw attention to herself. "So Kenji, you have any family around here?" she asked as she sipped her glass of water gratefully. It may not have been the best, but it was fresher than the water she had in her pouches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next