Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Through - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Through - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Through - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Through - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Passing Through - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Kamui smiled as he charged between Valian and the stairs. Stabbing his sword into the ground. "Going somewhere are we?" asked Kamui "Yeah. Didn't think so." Kamui laughed and pulled a throwing knife, pointing it at Valian "You're not going anywhere sonny. You're gonna stay right there and watch as we leave with your little sister. Got that?"

Meanwhile, Omoi and Shoku appeared at the door. Their two massive blades making an X infront of the exit. Shoku smiled "Ah, ah, ah there girly" he said slyly "Not so fast. You're coming with us...and don't try running. I'd hate to have to delimb a young beauty like you." Omoi laughed "My partner doesn't exaggerate. He's not afraid of hurting girls" he said "Lucky for you though I'm a softy. So I'll only let him cut off a few fingers."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Valian growled lowly at the man, his body tense with anger and hostility. He took a step back, shielding Dianne, a hand still clamped around her wrist. "You won't lay a finger on her!" he spat. The ground trembled slightly. Slow vibrations send various crumbs and dust particles bouncing over the floor.

Dianne glared at the man, wanting to spit. She wasn't afraid. She was angry and felt useless! Renn was upstairs, where she couldn't reach him, and yet she and Valian were in danger down here. Kenji was already down .. and Sakyra ...

Valian was still as the rumbling grew more intense. There was silence. Total stillness. Dianne waited for someone to move. Ready, set ... ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 am

Omoi smiled as he heard a creak on the roof. "The boss is here." he said devilishly. Shoku looked to Kamui "It's Amatsu-sama," he said "He's probably come to check on why we're taking so long." Kamui sighed "It's not our fault," he said annoyed "It's this girl and her brother, they're a pain in the ass. Honestly." There was a chilling silence as a tall, dark man entered the bar. "Do not make excuses for your incompetence, Kamui," said the man. His long black hair tied up in a thin, high ponytail. He's yellow eyes piercing everything he looked at. He tall muscular build loomed over everything and everyone. He raised his mechanical arm and pointed it at Valian. "Boy," he said coldly "Stand down. Before I am forced to step in." Amatsu waited as he sank into a stance. He gave a small laugh as Valian, in his stubbornness stayed still. Amatsu aimed his hand at Valian's chest, in a second there was the sound of a spring uncoiling and a rope whirling through the air. In a flash Valian was pinned up against the wall, Amatsu's arm at his throat. Amatsu held back the urge to completely crush the boys throat. "Maybe this will teach you to not mess with the plans of our...organization," he said darkly. "Omoi, Kamui, Shoku. Take the girl. We're leaving."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Valian attempted to struggle, put his bindings were so tight his body barely budged. He couldn't breathe. Rage and terror filled him; he knew it was over. This man, Amatsu, had him trapped and there was nothing he could do about it. Dianne would be better of dead than with these psychos, Valian knew that much. And he was likely about to die.

"D-Dia .. " he tried to mouth, but his world was slowly starting to dim. Amatsu's piercing red eyes bored into his own, promising pain. Dianne's high-pitched scream was he last thing he heard before his body went limp.

Far too late he realized that it may be the last time he'd see her alive, and he'd never forgiven her for her thefts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Amatsu retraced his arm and laughed. He walked over to Dianne and struck her in the back of the neck. Dianne fell to the groud unconscious. Kamui tied up Dianne and swung her over his shoulder. Amatsu turned to Kamui, Omoi and Shoku "Let's go," he said walking out of the bar, putting his hood up again "We need to make it back to base for...questioning...and someone needs to write the ransom note." Amatsu chuckled as he thought of the ransom prices, his eyes enlarged greedily "I can smell the money now..." he said hungrily. Amatsu then grunted, giving notice to the others they were leaving and jumped landing on the nearby roof top. The others followed him. Shoku, who had grabbed Kenji, shifted him uncomfortably to his other shoulder. The group of criminals ran off, out of the town. Towards their goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3