Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Through - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Through - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Through - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Through - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Passing Through - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Dianne tensed when the girl finally caught notice of Valian's incessant staring. He didn't seem bothered when she turned, however. Gracefully, he replied, "I know it's rude; but it's always nice to finally see something other than the faces of retired Fire Nation generals." Valian ( or 'Val' as she preferred to call him ) lifted his drink and took a small sip.

Dianne frowned, biting her lip. He still hadn't even spared her a glance. She fingered the money in her pocket. Money that was never hers and the sole reason for her cousin's silent treatment. Money she'd pick-pocketed down at the bazaar when she thought he wasn't looking.

Her brow crinkled. Well, he couldn't stay mad at her forever. Sooner of later he'd either have to suck it up or get a job.

And she KNEW Valian wasn't the type of person to work.

So, she sat still and waited for the girl to reply. She'd started talking to that other boy again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Before Kenji could reply to her question the man who had been staring at her replied, so she turned around again and laughed softly. "Yeah, old retired men can get boring after awhile. So tell me, what can I call the man staring at me?" she asked raising an eyebrow curiously and she looked at the girl who was with him. "And whose your girlfriend? Doubt she appreciates you staring at another girl," she added with a wink and a smile. She knew she wouldn't like her boyfriend looking at and talking to another girl why he was with her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Dianne couldn't hold it in -- she giggled, fiercely clutching the table to stave a wild burst of laughter. Valian looked flustered -- more perturbed than she'd seen him look in a while. She gave the other girl a friendly, disarming look. "I'm not his girlfriend, " she explained. "I'm actually his cousin. Dianne, nice to meet'cha."

She stood to give the other female a polite handshake. Eyes falling on the other boy with her, she said, "Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake," she said taking the girls hand and shaking it, then looked at Valian. "I'm really sorry," she said stepping aside from Dianne and bowing slightly, then looked at Kenji. She figured he could answer for himself, then she turned to Valian. She actually felt kind of bad, she could see on his face how flustered he was. And was he embarrassed because she referred to his cousin as his girlfriend? She really hoped not.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Kenji watched the exchange with slight amusement, people like this always amused him. However, he was not prepared for the curly haired girl, Dianne, to ask who he was. Was everyone this nosy? They never asked him question on the market, but he supposed these were civilized people. "Kenji," he offered her, almost taking another sip of water, then thought back on it and pushed the glass away from him. He wanted to laugh at the brown haired boy who looked so flustered, but again used better judgement and kept quiet. There was now a good little group around them. Sakyra, Dianne, her cousin, and himself. Could be befriend these people and actually have friends rather than the snooty palace servants? He felt happy almost, but felt a small tingling sensation on the back of his neck. He felt like he was being watched and without turning around he knew it was the man with the sword. What was his problem? Once again Kenji shook off the feeling and focused on the scene unfolding in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Kamui smiled "Now's my chance. Shoku and Omoi are waiting outside..if anything goes wrong they'll back me up" he said "I'll have to contact Amatsu, he know how to hold people for ransom. Besides the old boy looks like he could use another soul to devour on...he's been looking peaky lately. I think his body's starting to break down again." Kamui smiled as he drew his large cleaver blade. Kamui walked towards Kenji and Dianne "Kenji Makino...Dianne [INSERT LAST NAME]" he said "You two are coming with me." Kamui charged at Kenji his cleaver blade ready to be swung. Kamui skidded to a halt as he swung the blade at Kenji "Eat this!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Kenji Makino...Dianne [INSERT LAST NAME]" he said "You two are coming with me." Kamui charged at Kenji his cleaver blade ready to be swung. Kamui skidded to a halt as he swung the blade at Kenji "Eat this!!" he yelled.

Kenji turned around as he heard his name and saw the suspicious man that he had been glancing at had finally made his move. But how did he know his name? And why was he dragging Dianne into it? As he swung his blade at Kenji, yelling, Kenji dived out of the way letting the blade hit the bar table. Screams arose from the crowd around them as people ran out of the bar, the man turned to him with a deranged look. Another swing, and another dive. Kenji managed to stay on his feet this time and he whipped to face the man, pulling out his gun. He aimed and shot, he was good, but the man was better. The loud sound of the gunshot frightened the bartender enough that he went following his customers, running out of his store. The man had dodged the bullet, it now lay buried in a table right behind where he had been standing. He took a step back, frightened now that the man might get him, but he tripped over a chair that had been knocked over in the haste to exit. He landed on his back, grunting a little, and his gun slid out of his hand and out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Kamui smiled, he pulled a rope from his back pouch and easily tied up Kenji. "You're not that hard to fight eh boy?" he asked "You run like a zebra with it's legs tied." Kamui turned back to Valian and Dianne "You two are next...well only the girl really" he said "I have no use for her brother....so I guess I'll just kill you." Kamui charged at Valian and Dianne 'Take the girl, kill the B*stard' he thought to himself in his head 'Take the girl, kill the B*stard. That shouldn't be that hard.' Kamu jumped in the air, sword above head, ready to fight and kill.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Sakyra had been waiting for the man to respond to her apology... but there was no time and she spun around as she heard a man calling Kenji and Dianne's names and saying they're going with him. And she watched and noticed that obviously this man was not their friend.

She didn't run with the rest of the crowd, instead she withrew two ruby Katar's from under her over jacket and got into a fighting stance. She blinked as he easily took out Kenji... wow... she shook her head shaking the mean thought that came to mind and she leapt in front of Dianne. "You guys get out of here! I'll hold him off and hopefully save Kenji," she instructed them as she faced the man again and she conentrated just long enough to light her katar on fire.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Valian saw the man coming at both him and Dianne, and a million things flashed through his mind at once. First, he did not have his weapon. Two, both he and Dianne was in danger. It was time to fight.

In a split second, the youth had thrown up the table, silverware spilling and being flung across the bar. Dianne screamed, but she'd managed to salvage a knife. Brown hair falling in his face, he grabbed her wrist and attempted to run, brushing roughly past Sakyra as he headed for the exit.

Then, Dianne yelled something that made him stop dead in his tracks.

"WAIT VAL! RENN!"

Valian cursed and changed direction, but the man that had Kenji was in his way. He felt cornered, a sense of panic sweeping into him. "Dianne," he began. "I'll get Renn. You run."

"No!" she hissed.

Valian gritted his teeth. Of all times, why did she have to be stubborn? Why now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next