Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Through (Open to Henate)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 am

Ordan watched as she shoved the drunk man back into the crowd. He tried hard to hold back laughter. He wasn't sure what was funnier. How smoothly she had taken care of the situation, or the fact a grown man had just gotten flicked away like an insect by a 16 year old girl. He smiled and looked at her. He was starting to feel more comfortable now. "That still doesn't answer my question about how you get such a job" said Ordan, pointing in the diection of the man she had just shoved back into the crowd "Especially with guys like that here."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 am

Mizuki smiles slightly. "You see, I don't really -work- here on a regular basis, I do some jobs around town on request from people, and it just so happens, these people pay well, and tend to book me for entertainment" she said, trying to break through the noise of the crowd. "So.. why are -you- here?"she asked him, winking slightly "You never answered my question to begin with you know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 am

She winked at him. What did that mean? Was she flirting with him? He froze for a second. "I travel, I'm from the other side of the Dessert. Actually, thats the flirt bit-." his eyes widened again, he panicked "I mean FIRST BIT, FIRST BIT of good music I've heard since my home town. We didn't have anyone nearly as good as you though." Ordan cleared his throat and looked a the table again.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 am

Mizuki lets out a small giggle "You didn't answer my first question this time either" she says smiling, sliding her hand through her hair, from a force of habit. She noticed that he was very nervous, which to her, was rather comical. "And thank you, it's flattering" she said, still trying to pierce the noise of the crowds. "Do you want to go outside? I can barely hear anything you're saying" she practically yelled, but her voice was almost curbed by the crowds again, which, was really starting to tick her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 pm

She wanted to continue the conversation. He had figured she was going to leave, he hadn't really made any interesting conversation. He shook his head that he wanted to, trying to smile. He mouthed the word "Ok". He gestured to the barkeep, and put his coins on the table. He picked up his pack and stood up, following her. He hadn't had any company in a long time, since the Dessert. And he couldn't really recall a time he had ever hung out with a girl, he always mucked things up (like he did earlier). The girls from the Mining Town..Well, quite frankly they were mean. They didn't bully him or anything, but none of them were pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Mizuki smiles towards him, saying something that was completly curbed by the crowd, before she waved with her hand, indicating for him to follow after her as her feet started to carry her with them, bringing her outside the bar. "Oh thank god!" she exclaimed stretching her arms up towards the skies preforming a small piruette "Finally out of that crammed place called a bar. The noise was starting to tick me off!" She said, returning to a normal position, meaning, hands resting by her sides. Her attention turned towards Ordan, smiling "So.. You never answered my question.. How old are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 pm

She seemed somewhat ticked off, and suprisingly he was scared. She might not have been a six foot three Fire Bender, but she was still somewhat intimidating when she was angry. "You never asked. I'm sixteen" he replied. In his defense, she never had asked how old he was, she had just asked how he got into a bar at such a young age. His ears were adjusting to the silence again, a slight ringing in his ears from all the commotion. He looked up, it was dark now. "You?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Mizuki scratches her head slightly "Hm.. now that you mention it.. perhaps I never did ask.. My bad!" she said, smiling widely "I'm 17 years old, so, One year older than you!" she said, letting out a small giggle, inhaling the fresh air, that actually didn't reek of alcohol and smoke. Her hand pulls through her hair again, the sun had now set, and the skies resembled a dark blue curtain, with tiny holes for the light to reflect through. "Ah!" she said, glancing upwards "Look, stars!" she said, pointing upwards, truely captivated by them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 pm

"Look, stars!" she said. She was sweet, and unlike any girl he had ever met, but still. She acted like the stars coming out was rare. Or maybe he just took them for granted. He looked up into the air at them. He had spent many nights staring up at them during his travels. Now he was just so used to seeing them. They really were pretty though. He still hadn't figured out anything about her yet. "Where are you from?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Mizuki continues to stare up towards the stars as she replies "I'm from here. Was born here, grew up here" she said. A small smile on her face as she stares at the stars "Did you know that when someone passes away, they join all the stars up there, always watching over you?" she asked him, finally turning her glance towards him, smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through (Open to Henate)   Passing Through (Open to Henate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through (Open to Henate)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next