Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)

Go down 
+4
Ray-nya
Massie
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Saiyo lay there for a few seconds, trying to absorb the information. "Thanks... All of you. Thanks a lot, for saving me." Saiyo coughed a little and continued. "I feel awful..." Saiyo poked his stomach, wincing. "In more ways than one." Saiyo smiled sadly and closed his eyes, trying to remember what had happened the night he almost succeeded in killing himself. He remembered finding the sword and stabbing himself, but not why. He frowned, forcing himself to remember more.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Kishiu looked around uncomfortably "You were shouting something about...well all of us" he said "You sounded in pain...you were screaming no...as if we were hurting you. I think you were having another vision. At least that's what you told me before you passed out." Kishiu turned towards the window and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, warranting stares from his fellow Ancients who hand't seem him smoke in centuries. He gave them a sharp look and pulled out a lighter. Kishiu lit his cigarette and puffed some smoke. "Okay" he said "So what was your vision about? It must've been something pretty big if you tried to kill yourself...well to this extent at least. I mean impaling yourself...and you were alone too."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Aomori was walking on the sand his bare feet feeling the warmth. It made him smile and then in a second he fell back and hit the soft sand. A smile went across his face as the sun hit his face. He was told to meet the Ancients at some place, he can't remember where, but it was prboably important. To him, lying on the beach was much more important then some meeting thing. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

He heard panting and then some sand in his face. He opened his eyes and looked at the person standing over him. Aomori said, "You are blocking my view of the sakis." The person starred at him and asked, "Sakis? Huh? You know what? I don't wanna know. Aomori stop relaxing and come one the Ancients were asked to meet days ago. "Saiyo is in some trouble." The messenger shrugged and told Aomori where to go and left. "Saiyo? Saiyo. Saiyo. Hm..." Aomori said and walked to Mt. Gedo. On his way he stopped, spent some time talking to random people in some homes and went on his way.

He arrived at the top in a few hours or so. Not really knowing what to do he walked right on in and heard voices filled with anger. He saw Shetani, that girl who talks funny, Kara, and a guy Aomori has never seen before. He lifted his right hand and gave a slight wave and quickly put it down. "So what did I miss?" Aomori said after a few seconds of starring into space.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

((PACO!! Very Happy))
Saiyo coughed at the smoke from Kishiu's cigarette, also surprised that Kishiu was smoking again. His lungs started to hurt as her inhaled the smoke and he said, "Kishiu... *cough* don't do... *has a coughing fit*" Saiyo gave up and sighed, trying to get used to the ashy air. Now that he thought about it, he did remember the vision, both of them. He thought for a moment and was about to open his mouth when Aomori walked in. Aomori waved and asked, "so what did I miss?"
Saiyo half-smiled and called hello to Aomori. "You missed me having a spastic vision and stabbing myself with a giant sword. Not much, huh?" Saiyo was inwardly amazed that he was joking around, already recovering from the suicidal after-effects of the visions he had.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 am

Bella-Marie came in silently. She didn't talk..well not yet. She just looked around the room. She didn't know what to say. Bella-Marie just stood in the door way.

"...So...your awake". Bella-Marie said, quietly..too quiet for anyone to hear her, or so she thinks. Bella-Marie was gone for a few day..so she hadn't been there for a little while. She was mostly meditating, it helped her make sense of things.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Kishiu paused for a sec, and noticed Saiyo's coughing fit. He quickly dropped the cigarette and stepped on it with his boot dousing it. He kicked the butt aside and turned to Saiyo "Still can't remember huh?" he asked "Well I don't blame you, it seemed pretty scary..and you had other things on your mind at the time...like killing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am

Sayuri landed by Bella-Marie, and she made her black wings dissapear. ''If you don't mind me asking, what's been happening here?''. She asked. Sayuri glared at Saiyo, looking at his mindless expression. ''Is Saiyo okay?''. Sayuri asked once again, wondering where Lucian was, and daydreaming about many things.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Saiyo looked around at all the ancients, realizing how much he had worried them. "Yeah, I'm ok now. I'll be back to normal in no time. I just need rest." As Saiyo felt that he realized how exhausted he was, even though he hadn't even been awake that long. "Thanks for putting that little-stick-of-death out Kishiu, it was playing hell with my lungs." Saiyo smiled faintly. "And sorry, guys, I don't think I'll remember the visions I had for a while..."

((ok, so I guess I'm rping as Akane too then, so now I switch to Akane))
Akane rushed into the room, hearing everyone's voices. She burst through the door and saw Saiyo glance over to her, along with a room full of most of the ancients. "Ohmygod you're awake!" Akane half-screamed, smiling from ear to ear. She dashed to Saiyo and threw her arms around him, while calling cheerful 'hi's' to everyone else. She stood up straight and and put her hands on her hips, frowning slightly. "So, now that everyone is here and Saiyo is awake, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 am

Kishiu stretched as Saiyo spoke "No problem" he said "Almost lost you once, not letting that happen again." Kishiu cracked his knuckles as Akane spoke "So now that Saiyo's awake, what do we do?. Kishiu looked at her "What we've been doing for the past ten centuries, go back to the way things were. Taking missions, stopping wars...fighting wars. What else is there to do on this goddamned spit of rock we call an island? Sometimes its more like a prison really..." Kishiu starred hard at one of the wooden walls, a disconnected gaze that seemed to seer holes through the wall. As if he was deep in philosophical thought.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 am

"Saiyo had a vision..and tried stabbing himself, and things," Bella-Marie told Sayuri. "Seriously. We have to Kishiu? Why can't we take a break?" Bella-Marie asked. Bella-Marie kind of did want to go on a mission, kind of didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next