Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)

Go down 
+4
Ray-nya
Massie
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Vision (Open to all Ancients) Empty
PostSubject: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

Kishiu and Shetani walked up to the highest point of the City of Ancients. It rested on a peak on Mt.Gedo. Kishiu looked over at Shetani "I wonder what the elders want now?" he asked "If it's about that bridge I broke the other day, it's not my fault...I had no choice...mostly." Kishiu thought to himself 'They mentioned something about Saiyo...I hope he didn't kill himself...did he throw himself off of that bridge I broke? Maybe he's had another vision...who knows."

Kishiu looked out over the city, for 1000 years, the Ancients had really expanded. The city was huge, made of stone and was ornately decorated with temples and shrines to certain spirits. Many shrines were dedicated to him an the other Warriors for their years of service to their people. Kihsiu looked forward as they reached the top. "We're here" he said "Did you tell the others to meet us here?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

The hike up to Mt. Geto hasn't the best, as it was quite high up, and she was practically panting at the top. "Why didn't I just reverse gravity on myself?" she huffed. The scenery was beautiful and she took for a second, taking it all in. Kishiu was rambling something about a bridge and Saiyo, but she wasn't listening. Suddenly she heard his voice right next to hers. "Did you tell the others to meet us here?" She looked over at him. "Me? They don't like me, I thought you were telling them."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

Kishiu smiled a bit "It's a good thing you're predictable" he said "I figured you'd forget, so I went and told everyone myself. They should allready be here...we're actually running late." Kishiu walked towards the Elders Meeting Room. Kishiu opened the door and held it open for Shetani. After they both walked in Kishiu looked around, he was right, everyone was here, and Saiyo was up on the stand. "This doesn't look good" whispered Kishiu under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

A girl that looked 16/17 ish trudged her way up the mountain. She had blonde, it goes down to her butt almost, when she lets it out of the little ponytail, her bangs short. She was wearing a black dress with a small yellow jacket around it. She wears black boots, and black socks that almost reach her knees.

Her name? Bella-Marie. "The elders must have a good damn reason for us to come here". She muttered. Bella-Marie made it up..in a hour or so. She took her place.

She wondered where Shetani, and Kishiu were. Then Bella-Marie went off into her own little world shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 am

Saiyo was sweating and shaking uncontrollably. The elders thought he was about to have a vision, and they were so, so right. He looked around for Akane, catching her eye for comfort. He only saw her for a second before the vision started to eat at his mind. Suddenly it felt like a million other beings were inside of him, all speaking with one voice. To say two words. [/i]"Be warned." Saiyo felt his lips move and heard the strange symphony of voices spill from his mouth. Then he collapsed on the floor, clawing at the air and convulsing. Images bore down on him, pushing him against the podium.
[i]All of the ancients stood in a row, facing a large crowd of wretched-looking people...
A woman lay on the ground, tears streaming down her face as a familiar voice ordered her to get up... The voice was Saiyo's...?
"Please... don't make me stay down here... I just want to see the sun again!" A young man cried, eyes haunted, body gaunt.
"Keep digging. You will dig for all eternity, until your lesson is burned into your mind." An ancient stood above the young man, glowering down at him from the top of the tunnel. It was fifty feet up.
"Please... please let me out... what did I... do?" The boy asked, leaning over and coughing.
"Slaves don't question their masters. But I will tell you. Bone clan and Feather clan joined together in rebellion, and you were at the heart of it. Uprisings are the last thing we need here."
"You... all... of you... Have changed... What happened to the Warriors that used to protect us?" The boy placed his head in his hands and cried. The Ancient above him made no move to comfort the boy.
"A slave does not deserve protecting. Maybe we became tired of helping all of the tribes people. It's time all of you were put to work, for us."

On the ground, Saiyo's body opened his mouth and screamed, but the vision didn't stop. Image after image of tortured bodies, hungry, poor people, driven to the end of their lives for some reason or another. And the ones in charge were the Ancients. They mercilessly sent the tribes people to their death for their own objectives. Just as if the tribes people had been turned into slaves.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 am

"Crap" said Kishiu, he dashed towards Saiyo and caught him before he fell. With a sharp and cold glance towards the he elders he picked up over his shoulder and motioned to Shetani to help him. "Lets take him to the infermary" said Kishiu, Saiyo still thrashing about "Maybe they can calm him down, or at least temporarily sedate him." Kishiu started to walk him down the hill as he stopped flailing, Kishiu sighed 'He's unconcious' he thought 'At least he wont hurt himself while we're carrying him now.' Kishiu burst into the infirmary and lay Saiyo on a bed "Saiyo?" he asked "Saiyo you okay? Listen to me buddy, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 am

Saiyo felt his shoulder being shaken and a voice calling to him, but it was unclear and fuzzy. As if he was feeling and hearing underwater. Suddenly he burst awake. Saiyo stared up at Kishiu, trying to understand what was going on. He glanced around him and noticed a large needle on the table beside him. This will have to do. He thought. He glanced at Kishiu, then dove for the needle and stabbed it into his arm. The urge to kill himself was too strong this time, but he knew a needle, even one of this size, would have to hit something very vital to cause any damage. Saiyo shoved the needle deeper, searching for a major vein...
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:06 am

Kishiu sighed and ripped the needle from his friends hands. "How can you ever think of doing that to yourself?" he asked "How do you think Akane feels looking at you when you're like this? How do you think everyone else feels? Your friends....how do you think I feel? You have too much to live for to end it now." Kishiu tossed the needle as far away from Saiyo as possible "How is it even possible to think about killing yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 am

Saiyo smiled sadly, clamping his hand around his wounded arm. "I'm sorry. Something just came over me. It was worse than usual... This vision..." Saiyo jerked involuntarily, as if he wanted to go and grab the needle again. He barely stopped himself. "We were enslaving... people..." Saiyo gritted his teeth against the overwhelming suicidal temptation. It was only under extreme circumstances that he would talk about a vision so soon after having one. "Enslaving the people from the tribes. It was... horrible. I don't understand it... Even I was... torturing someone..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:26 am

"Saiyo you've officially snapped" said Kishiu "Why would we enslave our own people? That's crazy. We know where our loyalties lie....we couldn't turn our back on our own people and clans..." Kishiu stood up and looked away from Saiyo, he didn't want to believe this, he couldn't. But Saiyo's track record for being right was perfect, and what's what scared Kishiu. He turned back to his friend and looked down at him "Rest up okay Saiyo?" he said trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next