Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)

Go down 
+4
Ray-nya
Massie
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 am

Saiyo looked sadly at Kishiu's back. Kishiu had always been the first one to back him up on his visions. Granted, this one was extremely hard to believe... "Alright. I'll 'rest up'." Saiyo said, resisting the urge to grab the needle again. Instead he clamped down hard on his arm, trying to stop it from bleeding, thinking about what he had seen. It had been very clear that the ancients were enslaving their own people, but for what reason? Why were they doing this? When would it happen? Saiyo felt worried, for the first time in a long time. He was worried about the future. And he was worried that the vision wasn't entirely finished yet....
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 am

Kishiu grabbed a linen bandage that was lying on a nearby table. He bandaged up Saiyo's arm quietly, still thinking over his friends vision in his head. It scared him, genuinely worried him. Kishiu sighed and finished bandaging his arm and stood up walking towards the door "Don't pull it off" he said sharply before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

(I'm jumping to nighttime, where Saiyo has his next vision)
Saiyo had been tossing and turning all day, worrying over the vision. Akane had come to see him, trying to calm him down. He hadn't even tried to tell her about the vision, seeing what a poor reception the last one had gotten. Suddenly Saiyo felt tremors take hold of him, and he knew that the vision was continuing...
"P-please... Don't do this, K-Kishiu... please!"
"Shetani... H-help us! D-don't let him k-kill us... please! We d-didn't do anything w-wrong!" Two slaves lay sobbing on the ground, suffering from many slash wounds. Kishiu and Shetani were standing, relaxed, observing the slaves. Suddenly Kishiu slashed again, inflicting another wound. Shetani raised her hand and began crushing them with gravity...
Suddenly more Ancients stood before him, glaring at him and yelling. He heard things like "Stupid slave" and "you'll pay for this!" from all of them. Suddenly Saiyo understood what was going on: he was seeing this vision from the perspective of a tortured slave. And all the Ancients were taking out their weapons, preparing to kill him...

Saiyo jerked awake, sweating and shaken. He felt something come over him again, and he stood up, without any thought from Saiyo. Actually, Saiyo was inwardly struggling to regain control of his body, but step by step it moved forward, defying Saiyo. Saiyo panicked, trying to stop himself while he traveled through hallway after hallway. Finally he turned into a small room, where a sword was hanging on the wall. He grabbed it down and examined the blade. It was in perfect condition, sharp and shining; just what you'd expect from the elders and their servants. Saiyo's arm swung high and came boring down, right into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:28 am

Kishiu who had come to check on in friend was in shock to find him lying on the floor impaled by a sword. Kishiu gritted his teeth, he could see blood everywhere, he hesititated, he knew what blood did to him if it got on him. But right now he needed to save his friend, he took a small step, and another, and another. Untill he was right beside Saiyo, he pulled the sword from his friends body. Kishiu grabbed a roll of bandages and attempted to help his friend. "Saiyo" he asked jokingly "At any point, does this ever seem like a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 am

Saiyo was too far gone to answer Kishiu. The sword had gone straight through his body, and Saiyo was sure he was going to die. Happy now? I'm going to die, just like you've always wanted, he thought to the suicidal corner of himself. It had retreated as soon as the sword had entered his body. Saiyo coughed up blood, but managed to say, "Kishiu... Help... another... vision........" Saiyo felt light headed and weak, hoping that he would black out soon. But his life just kept getting better, and he stayed awake the whole time that Kishiu was trying to save him. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Saiyo finally, blissfully, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 am

"Damn!" roared Kishiu trying desperately to bandage his friend "Damn, Damn, Damn! The hell is wrong with you! You'd better live...." Kishiu managed to get the bleeding down to normal, but Saiyo had allready bled out an unhealthy amount of blood as it was. "Where are the fucking nurses around here when you need them?" asked Kishiu trying to wrap the bandage around Saiyo. "Come on buddy, hang in there!" he said "If you die Akane and the other's are never going to forgive you!" Kishiu gulped, the fear that he might not make it in time loomed in his head 'Hell...I wont be able to forgive you' he thought 'I don' think I could forgive me either...' Kishiu kept wrapping the bandages, more and more, tighter and tighter. "Don't die Saiyo" he said "Don't die, you're just gonna be a screw up like me if you do." Kishiu was almost done wrapping the bandages, the bleeding had stopped and the bandages were wrapped tight. Saiyo seemed paler than normal, Kishiu bit his lip and he lay Saiyo on the bed. Only time would tell if he made it, at least he was breathing though, that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Bella-Marie came back from her world. Everything seemed to be rushing by her. "What happened"? She asked. She turned to the Elders. "What the hell happened"? She asked them.

She glared at them. "Well SPEAK"! She said. They explained what happened. "YOU GUYS DIDN'T STOP HIM"? She yelled, at the Elders. She was angry. Bella-Marie ran to find them. And help them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:45 pm

((umm, so I don't think I should post just yet, since Saiyo's gonna be out for a while...))
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Shetani slowly walked down the hall to the Elder's hospital on the morning of the next day. Kishiu had told her what had happened last night, how he had found Saiyo with a sword through his chest. Self imposed, of course. She had also bothered him and pummeled into spilling Saiyo's vision. Not the second one, of course, that's still unknown seeing as he had passed out shortly after and impaled himself, and hadn't woken up. Her boots clicked on the tile floor and the door creaked as she opened it. Her eyes found Saiyo. He was lying in bed, his eyes closed, and oxygen mask over his face. The heart monitor beeped quietly in the background as she walked up to him. His hands lay out of the covers, his ringless fingers pale and cold to the touch. She slowly pulled back the covers, wondering how bad his wound was. Saiyo didn't have a shirt on, but white linen bandages were tightly wrapped around his lower chest. Linen. She thought the Elders could afford better. Shetani carefully placed a hand over the bandages, and almost instantly blood seeped through them. The nurses hadn't done a very good job, did they want him to die? No one else was here, she found that strange, but was distracted by how pale and weak Saiyo appeared now. "Saiyo, why do you do this to yourself? Akane was so worried, she didn't leave your side for all of last night. Kishiu managed to convince her to go to bed only a few hours ago."

She knew Kishiu would be coming down here soon, and didn't want to be around him with Saiyo. Saiyo's vision ran through her head, they would enslave their own people.... She couldn't believe it, but she could at the same time. She shook her head and changed his bandages, wrapping them better. She hoped he would wake up soon, he was one of the two people who she liked all of the time. Aomori and Saiyo. With one last look, she turned out of the hospital, her jacket whipping dramatically behind her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Yui wanders up the mountain side, horribly late, dragging her heavy axe after her on the ground, several curse worlds escaping her lips as her feet carried her higher up the mountain side "Why, why did they absolutely -have- to put the council room in the top of Mount Gedo, of all places?" she asked grumpy. Her physiqye really didn't like her at all.

She reached the top, heading straight for the door, kicking it open with an annoyed look on her face "Okay, Yui-nyan is here. Sorry Yui-nyan is late and all. What did yui-nyan miss?" She askes, unaware of the things that had happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next