Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Yasurin carefully took the whip back from Cera and nodded thankfully. "May I... Follow you?" She asked hesitantly, looking back at her enormus two headed wolf who had recovered from teh mental trauma. "I'm new around here and I don't really know my way..." she lingered and finally said. "Oh! I'm Yasurin," She said smiling at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 am

Cera smiles towards the woman as she introduced herself, before she too stated her name "I'm Cera!" She glances towards the huge two headed wolf waving towards it ever so slightly, before she turns back to Yasurin. "I'm sorry, But we are actually leaving Ba Sing Se. But if you head that way" She said, pointing in the direction of Ba sing Se "You'll get there eventually."
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Yasurin stood up and smiled and motioned ZaryoNai to come closer. "Thank you," She said bowing. She grabbed their leash. "Would you like to pet them before you leave? Their harmles, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5