Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Avril groaned slightly as she fell to the ground, she shook her head, spitting a bit of dirt out of her mouth, she shook her head some more. Avril blinked pushing her hands against the ground below, she sighed brushing down her robes shaking her, the pouch wrinkled and a little distorted but it soon went back to the normal shape. Avril sighed, the kick hurting her indeed but she took it, she shook the dirt out of her hair, making to move on away from the group once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:19 pm

The men watched her fall to the ground as they laughed, they watched her get up and dust herself off then try it again. They looked at each other as they never seen a girl who was so blunt before. " Hey girl, do you not understand? You arent going anywhere !" yelled the man as drew his sword. Lodi watched him as then looked at the girl. He shook his head as her passiveness would get her killed. lodi was getting more and more annoyed by the minute. He would make a move if she did nothing a second time. The man brought up his sword and swung it down at the girl attempting the side swipe her shoulder to have her realize that she was not going anywhere.

Why was this girl not doing anything, he knew that some air benders would fight back even if the bandits threw the first punch. He wondered what drove the girl to be so no agressive, he knew there would be a limit...he knew that there was only so much a humans mind could handle. He hated helping people as he knew that he would get nothing in return. He watched to see if she would just take the blow and try to walk the same no agressive route again, " This girl is a joke..." mumbles Lodi.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Avril blinked turning slightly to spy the sword swiping at her, she moved slowly out of the way, almost as if she was mocking the man and his attack. Avril looked at the man shaking her head slightly wagging her finger infront of the man's face, smiling slightly before she turned, walking away, doing her best not to get involved with the group at all. Avril shook her head slightl, thinking these people to be nothing but an anoyance as she moved along the path a nervous smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Lodi smirked as he was right about her, she was avoiding a fight but taunting them was not a way to avoid it. he smiled as he just shook his head, she had skill but she had no brains to back it up. If she wanted to avoid them, why didnt she air bend over them or jump over them. Lodi then began to walk forward as he would see what she would do if he began to move towards her. he had no interest in attacking her since she was not his target. The men stepped back as they were insulted by her actions and all 5 of them charged at her with drawn blades. Each of them hoping the thing she was carrying had gold in it or maybe something worth selling. They wanted what was in her arms, Lodi watched to see what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Avril head many feet rushing towards her from behind, she turned around suddenly, the dirt on the ground being blown about as she did, bending the air and dust around her, doing her best to knock all of the men back away from her. Avril sighed breathing heavily, wind blowing around her, moving to keep the men away from her, moving gracefully, trying to use her bending to knock the men back away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 pm

" That is enough...I grow tired of watching morons play with elements they know nothing of!" Lodi yelled a she bgean to walk closer and closer to the group. His eyes expanded as his eyes changed to a blood red and spirals came from his pupils. The men froze as the couldnt move, but for a second they fell over dead before they hit the ground. Of course to the girl it looked like lodi just looked at them and they died. No it was much more evil then that, he had an ability that threw peoples mind into a illusuon that in their minds he tortured them for what felt like months but in the real world it only happened for a second. He stood looming over the girl as he looked at her," Your foolsih nonviolence sickens mean but I am not suprised from an air bender....let my guess your from the south?" Lodi asked the girl as he just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Yasurin rode past the scene and stopped when she saw what was going on as she passed. She turned the heads of her wolves and she watched as the confrontation in the shadows continued. "Uh oh." She whispered to herself. "This can't be good." She jumped off ZaryoNai's back and bent shadows to for a solid figure between the two people, hoping it would stop whatever was happening. "What's going on?!" She shouted from afar.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Avril backed off slightly from the man, stepping around the dead bodies and away from the shadow of course. Avril shook her head slowly at the question, clasping her hands once again over the box, she didn't want to get involved in another fight. Avril watched the man cautiosly taking another step back, then pausing realising just how close she was to the edge, not knowing now just what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 am

He looked at her as he stood behind her. He could tell she was not going to answer his questions. " I have not attacked you at all so you have nothing to fear of me...girl. Though you need to be careful with which road you choose to walk with me,next time I will make you scream that you were never born. " he threaten her as he phased out the reappeared in front of her walking away as he did not have the time to fight an air bender. He had to go after his next target in the EarthKingdom. He walked at a normal pace out of the serpents pass.
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Yasurin's eyes followed the man as he walked outof the Serpent's Pass. irritated, she grabbed at his arm while he passed her. "Why did you attack her?" She demanded. She looked like a defewncless little girl just delivering something and she seemed to mean no harm to anyone. "What is all this about?" She said, pointing to the fallen mean on teh ground. ZaryoNai's nostils flared slightly and waited for Yasurin to pull the collars. Even they knew what was going to happen next if things were going as they assumed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next