Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Avril was shaking slightly, she had been instructed to take a particularly important package to Ba Sing Se. She did not know what it was, she just knew that it was important, her employer this time had paid her extra to take the serpants Pass, though she knew it well, this didnt mean she wasn't nervous about takin the journey, she was worried because alongside the serpant that inhabitated the waters, she had heard bandits had taken to the area, though she hoped that was just a rumour. Avril had to take the pass, her employer had told her he would be watching her movements closely and that had scared her even if she didn't entirely believe it. Seefu was resting on her head as she moved slowly beneath the archway taking her first steps onto the pass, she looked back then went forward moving up the steep hill as her journey began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Lodi was losing time, the fight at the castle with Mujin had only slowed things down. He was losing his mark, his next target but he knew that it was only a matter of time till he would travel to another city where Lodi would have to track him all over again. Lodi hated losing his targets and he hated being late. He had to take the pass, he didn't like it as it normally got his cloak wet from the water splashing against the rocks. He stopped as he looked at the pass before him to the big city. He looked down as he spotted a girl carrying something. The way she protected it, he knew she held it at high interest. Though...he did not care for whatever trash she was protecting, he had someone to meet and he was not going to be late. He began to walk on the path but keeping a distance from the girl as his eyes never left her....he had heard a rumor that bandits own the place but he thought it silly as he knew why they call it the serpents pass.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Avril continued to walk, her hand upon the pouch slightly, that after all was where she kept her delivery items. Her ears picked up the sounds of footsteps behind her and she shifted the pouch's position, so that it was resting against her stomach as she walked, gently bouncing against her stomach. Avril bit her bottom lip slightly and her pace quickened but only slightly, wanting to keep a distance between her and the person behind, she hadn't even looked back to check on the person, she didn't want to. Avril walked just that bit faster now, though it was a steep hill so her progress wasn't tha good, she looked down either side of the path, at the water below, shaking her head slightly, also afraid of falling. Avril walked, moving as if she didn't care, the package and her payment were what she needed to feed hersel, anything else, was second at best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 pm

He watched her she slowly began to break distance and he noticed she was walking faster even on a slant. He narrowed his eyes as he was not suprised," She is not a fighter..." he mumbled to himself. He didnt really care of she walked faster but in a way he did and if there were pirates or thugs that control this pass he knew that she now made herself a hue target based on the fact that she has something in her arms and she mae it known that she does not want to be near him..besides walking faster her emotions were to easy to read even from this distance. He ws already late to meet his target, if he had to foght bandits thsi would only make him even more late maybe even a days late. He again narrowed his eyes at the girl," Would you stop being so ignorant" growled Lodi under his breath as he did not even change the pace of how he was walking showing her he did not care for her and what she was holding.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Avril knew the person maintened the speed he was movin at, but she didn't make any indication she even cared about it. Avril smiled slightly but that faded as she stumbled slightly, luckily she didn't fall properly onto the ground, she got up quickly though she did start to slow, she was being followed, or someone was walking in the same direction, but she didn't care, she didn't even bend down after she lost her left sandal, meaning she was now nearly walking on two barefeet. Avril bit her bottom lip slightly walking, maintaining her constant speed despite the loss of her sandal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Lodi was curious about the girl, he watched her trip. he stopped giving her a respectful distance. He did not move till she continued walking again. He made note that she did not pick up her sandels another sign that she was in a hurry. He narrowed his eyes as she was giving it away that she had something of value. Whoever had told her about the object must have told her to much info. He assumed whoever had told her was a fool and was putting the girl in un-needed danger. He stopped as he looked up at the other side of the pass. There was 5 guys armed with useless weapons in the eyes of Lodi. he knew what they were after, the girl gave away to many signs thats she had something of value to her and when bandits see something that someone values its fair game to them. He snarled as he was going to be so late.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Avril looked down at her feet slightly walking forward, not noticing the armed men ahead, she shuddered slightly a cold wind blowing past. Avril walked forward, her barefoot becoming slowly covered in dirt, though it didn't realy have much on it just now. Avril walked forward up to the top, there were many miles to go across the pass. Avril swallowed slightly walking forward shifting slowly, shaking her head keeping her distance, keeping her speed unaware of the men ahead, unaware that she was walking into danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Lodi stopped as he did not care if the girl got hurt at all. If it meant that they would take what was on her and leave then it would save him the time. Lodi just stood back and not making a single move to fight or save the girl. The bandits ignored Lodi as they really did not know who he was but would deal with him shortly. The leader stood out and walked in front of the group of guys," Hey girlie....whatcha got in your arms there huh? It looks like its valuable....hand it over or we will slice yah up a bit !" demanded the leader.

What fools,Lodi stood back as he listened to the mans broken english as he was disgusted by him and how weak the man held himself. He looked up as he looked over the group of 5 guys. Each carrying weapons covered in blood stains, he narrowed his eyes as he wondered why they would not clean their blades after a kill. It causes so much problems to the blades, the rotten blood eates away at the metal and it can affect you in many different ways. Lodi just stood back and waited to see what this girl would do in real danger.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Avril blinked slightly at the sudden noise, looking up at the men before her, she stepped back, putting her hands over the pouch, covering it up slightly. Avril took another step back, taking in another deep breathe, her lemur moving only slightly moving down to hang frm her back now. Avril looked at each of the men, then down at her feet then, along the path she need to take, then pretending she hadn't heard the me, attempted to move past them and continue along her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:58 pm

The leader was taken back by her choice to ignore him. He then smiled and closed his eyes," What are you dumb girl !?! I said what do yeah got in your bag !!" he yelled this time and made the attempt to kick her to the ground. The other guys behind him were laughing at her as they thought their leader was tough and the most powerful guy they knew. " Careful girl, this guy has killed a fire nation officer!" one guy taunted.

Lodi looked at the men, he narrowed his eyes as he hated waiting for the girl to get serious. he might have to make a move after all but he would wait a little bit longer to see what the girl would do if she was hit by that kick or maybe she would react to it and start the fight. Lodi looked up at the sun as he noticed he had wasted 35 minutes on this stupid path where he could have crossed this if this girl was much more careful. He grinded his jaw as he began to get himself angry thinking of this girls incapacity of thinking rational. He hated that she was passive....he knew she had to be an air bender as they were the peaceful type. He had fought and killed to many air benders as the ability they used was also their weakness,that he learned many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next