Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_voting_barAcross the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Lodi glared at her as he touched him. he felt violated by this scum, his eyes changed back to the swirl black lines in his eyes. " Do NOT touch me you discusting air bender...you are the scum on the bottom of my boot, you are worse then the people I kill !" he snarled back at her as he hated her. He fully turned to face her as black aura began to flow from his body, his hands lit up in electrcity as he slowly walked to her direction. His main power, the eye technique, if she looked into his eyes she would be trapped in his spell. His power would grasp her mind and send her into his Oblivion where they would have the battle of the mind. She could avoid the attack if she didnt look into his mind or she knew how to stop the flow of Chi in her head which the spell would break.
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Yasurin's nose twitched and she sneered. "I'm not an air bender" She tugged at ZaryoNai's leach and pulled it off. Very quickly, the wolves pounced towards the man and tried to tackle him to the ground. Yasurin bent some shadows around her wrist and swirling purple and black twisted around her arms and shoulder like a shawl. "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

The wolves stopped for a second then fell down. Lodi glared a tthe girl as she had not made eye contact. Though the wolves did and fell into his illusion, he tortured them for what felt for hours but only happened for a second. The wolves layed on the ground and he just stood there," You are going to have to do better then that....that shadow bending wont help you...I can shadow bend as well." he said narrowing his eyes as he waited for yet another pitiful attempt to attack her. The wolves then began to breath as Lodi never intended to kill only to show a warning.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:01 pm

A cart comes travelling through the serpents pass from Ba Sing Se. The cart is pulled by two horses, steered by the driver, and inside, a little girl sits, at the age of 6. The cart approaches the two fighting benders, the little girl inside currently being kept hidden. It was obvious that she was being transported somewhere secretly.

Cera sat inside of the cart, dozing off as a mans voice filled the area. Her eyes opened, she had heard the word bending. It was clear that someone was fighting. She shut her right eye, funelling chi to it, and as she opened it, she had activated the Antichi, and ability that stops all flow of chi, thus stopping bending, within a radius of 500m.
Back to top Go down
FireCreeper
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
FireCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Avril blinked slightly spying the aproaching cart, stepping casually out of the way watching the two fight, shaking her head slightly, biting her bottom lip, before taking a seat on the ground, deciding to wait till things had calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Lodi stopped a she noticed that his body had froze. Though he could sill move his chi was stopped, he tilted his head as he had not met someone with this kind of ability. He turned his head to the right and spyed a cart drawn by two horses. He looked at the sword a sit still held power, he tilted his head yet again as he noticed that the ability affected humans not so much his blade as the sword held chi differently. Though he now could not use the ability to use electricity but the sword was un effected by it....yet the swords power was useless till the abilty worn off or he got far enough from the person in the cart. he could still kill people with his sword by hack and slash or hand to hand combat. He frowned as he hated being with out chi. He put his hand on his blade but did not make a single notion that he was going to attack...he was biding his time.
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Yasurin growled and giving no eye contact as she found that disrespectful to people she didnt know. She bit back tears as she watched ZaryonNai lay on the ground. Her shadows dropeed the to ground and she pulled out her whip and snapped it at the man. Thatful for the cart ot stop the bending. She rushed to Lodi and attempted to snap the sword into it's curl.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:54 pm

The cart suddently came to a stop a bit away, the driver realising that there was a fight going on infront of him. He started to back up the cart, making the horses go backwards.

Cera peeks her head out from the cover, she glanced towards the driver, her right eye carrying a mark on it, her head gear revealing that she was of a high class, of concern, the young girl around the age of six, asked the driver what was going on. "W-what's going on? Why are we backing up?"
Back to top Go down
Yasurin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yasurin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Yasurin completely ignored the cart and continued after Lodi. She didn't appreciate seding her best friend into pain and with a quick snap she tried twisting her whip around the blade that threatened her. She was fighting for pride and she was fighting for, if not most importantly, for ZaryoNai. "How could you do that to them?!" She exclaimed as she charged. While she snapped the whip, she exptertly twidted it around her, making it apprear almost more like a dance than any lethal attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 am

Lodi just loked at her as he just stepped aside form the attack. He grabbed dust and tossed it at her eyes. " How can I do that? Easy...they are weak." he said without really caring for how she felt. He turned and began walking away from her a she needed to get away from the person in the carts abilities. He continued walking away as he had to meet up with a man who would have info and could tell him where to go if needed to find the boy with his curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)   Across the Pass (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Pass (Open to Anyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next