Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Kagutsuchi called back from the doorway "I'm not leaving you...I'm just waiting outside" he said smiling, he laughed a bit "Clingy much?" Kagutsuchi of course meant this jokingly.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Kiharu rolled her eyes. "Haha. I'm sorry. I kind of assumed you weren't as smart as I thought you were, Mister Avatar," she lifted the gold and weighed it in her hand. "Nice cash," she commented absently. She turned back to Tuwa and Amuri, and took a sip of her water.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Kagutsuchi leaned against the wall, as much as he wanted to assure himself that this love would only be a benificial one, well for him anyway...he couldn't. He was actually starting to like Kiharu, maybe, that wasn't such a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Kiharu picked out two pieces of gold to cover the bill. 'What a show off,' she thought. Two or one of these could pay for the whole thing. He just wanted to look impressive.' Outwardly she smiled kindly.

"Almost done?" she asked the two girls in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 am

"I am done." Tuwa said looking at the avatar, Tuwa sipped her tea whatching the group seeing if anyone was starting to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:42 pm

It was after lunch, and the sun beat down hard on Sasavi's toffee skin. "Well I think I can conclude that she's not in the Lower Ring, and it's been a while. We should contact the others, see what they've found." She brushed her hair out of her eyes, hoping that someone had indeed already found Tuwa. Frankly, she didn't want to wonder around in the sun any longer. The Water Tribe was freezing, the Earth Kingdom was boiling. She couldn't wait to get the Light Kingdom where the temperature was perfect. "So how do we contact the others? We should really start carrying around walkie talkies, or whatever those things are called."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Kaji laughed a bit "Well there is one way....I'm not really good at it...it's something my dad showed me...it's a way of using your bending to send messages" he said, Kaji put his hand to the ground and sent a pulse of fire through it, out burst 2 orange wolves. "You two...check up on the others, find out their progress and tell them if none of them have found anything to meet back at the gate...we'll wait there" he said, the wolves barked in understanding and ran off "That should do it for now."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:48 am

Amuri got up, and wiped her face. ''Yep, i'm readyy''. Amuri said, and she looked at two orange figures coming in the distance. ''Oh my god, what the heck are those things?''. Amuri asked to herself, and created a water ball from a near fountain, and aimed it at them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:05 pm

The wolf barked and skidded to a halt infront of Amuri, Kiharu, Tuwa and Kagutsuchi. The wolf wagged it's tail and spoke "Guys, it's Kaji...I see you found Tuwa...great, and who's your other friend?" asked the wolf. Kagutsuchi looked down at the flaming animal "I'm Kagutsuchi...I'm the Avatar, I heard you were looking for the Warriors, I figured I should join you, isn't the Avatar supposed to lead the Warriors?" he said calmly. The wolf nodded "The Avatar and the Earth Warrior....perfect, we have what we came for" he said "Now I think we can go-" He was cut off as Kagutsuchi interupted "Actually.." he started "I promised to make an appearance at the Earth Kingdom Festival tomorrow night...you're all invited to the festival and you're welcomed to stay at my home over the night." The wolf paused and thought "Well I guess it should be fine....I'll notify the others...Avatar" said the wolf turning to Kagutsuchi "Send where is your house?" Kagutsuchi pointed up the hill "The large red house at the top of the hill...it has a golden roof and a large garden out front...you can't miss it" he told Kaji. The wolf barked "Okay...I'll let the others know and we'll catch up...see you later" with this the wolf dissapeared into smoke.

Kaji turned to Kaon and Sasavi "It seems Kiharu and Amuri have found not on the Earth Warrior but the Avatar as well...the Avatar has an appearance to make tomorrow at the festival....he has requested to stay and offered us room and board at his house...so I accepted...we're going to go find Hisaki, Hayato and Hideki and then head over to the Avatar's house in the Upper Ring" he said "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:23 pm

''Sure, we'll be here waiting''. Amuri said to the wolves, and she slided the water into a small pouch she has. Amuri turned to Kagusutchi, and she looked at his house on the hill. ''Nice house, looks better than my cottage in the North Pole''. She said, and she turned to Tuwa. ''All we have to do is wait for the Prince, and Princesses and the others to arrive, and we'll stay with Kagusutchi''. Amuri said, repeating everything Kaji said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next