Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Day in the Ice City 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Day in the Ice City I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Day in the Ice City I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Day in the Ice City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

A Day in the Ice City Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

"I hate it here far too cold."

"You said that about the south pole but were here now deal with it."

"The south Pole was the worst"

"Hey I used to live there!"

"So what? you don't live there now do you brat?"

"No but..."

"Butt's are for sitting on."

"Rose don't be so..."

"Mean? my feet are cold"

"Hey what do you know this is one of those places were shoes are essential"

"You can not talk about shoes none of us can"

"I used to wear shoes but Rover ate them."

"Can I get you some coffee?"

"No shoo now!"

The four friends sat round a table outside a cafe, Luna sat opposit to Ember while Rose sat opposit the young waterbender May. They each had a coffee before them save for rose who had nothing, her arms were folded and she bore an upset look upon her face, after all it wasn't her idea to come here. If you were to look beneath the table you would notice that Luna was resting her feet on Ember's partly because she liked the girl and partly because the floor was very cold.

Ember shook her head slightly smiling, the girls sat for a bit longer "I need to use the little Water Benders room" May says getting up and bowing down to the others as a sighn of respect before she dissapeared off into the cafe. "Hope she doesn't come back" Rose says a sour look on her face. "If she doesn't I'm holding you responsible."

"Why?"

"Because your so cruel to her."

Rose screwed up her nose slightly, watching the other girls sip there coffee as they waited May's return from the bathroom.

May smiled she moved out, bending water to wash her hands, she smiled drying them with one of the bathrooms towels before sneaking a glance out of the window at the alley beyond.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Kaan and Ain ware going trough the streets of northern ware tribe. Ain was shoving Kaan everything because he grew up here.

“That’s were I almost everyday drink coff…” Ain was explaining when someone rudely interrupted him by talking loud.

“Hey, not so loud” he said loudly to a couple of girls.

“Really polite” kaan said sarcastically.

“Oh, zip it”

“I’m cold. Lets go drink something”

“Ok”

“Wait, where is Unni”

“How could you lose a teen tons heavy flying bison"

"Oh, there it is”

Unni was sleeping while some kids ware playing with his tail.
Kaan and ain went towards the coffee shop where girls ware sitting.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Amatsu walked through the city, he red eyes glaring at everything he saw. He covered himself in a cloak and his arm was well concealed. He just needed to find his target...a high ranking Water Tribe Royal....who just happened to have a 6 million gold bounty on her head in the Black Market. Amatsu figured he'd ask around....he looked at a group of people standing next to him "Excuse me...where can I find uh, Low Ming?" he asked. His deep voice sharpening each word like a blade.

(Here's his voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7--xWbcyw Here's his pic: https://servimg.com/view/15370566/27)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:22 am

The three girls turned to look at the man who had spoken such easy words but spat them like daggers. Ember blinked slightly folding her arms, rover moving from her lap onto her head, she smiled innocently "well we don't know where to find her." "I was unaware this person even existed" Rose says scowling beneath her hood.

May whistled innocently to herself as she walked outside, giggling as the baby dragon Rover flew over to land on her shoulders, she giggled moving back over to her seat seeming to ignore Amatsu's presence.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Amatsu's crimsons eyes flashed with irritability. He pushed aside a part of his cloak to reveal his mechanical arm. His red eyes turned pink and green and he glared at the girls. "I don't think you heard me correctly....I'm looking for Low Ming..noble of the Northern Water Tribe" he said demonicaly.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm

“You order some coffee while I go to the near shop” ain seed and he started to walk away from the table. After a minute he bumped into someone(May)and he fell on his but. “Watch where are you going” he said loudly. He bended the snow from his pants and he stud up.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:16 pm

May eeped slightly turning round to look at Ain, she smiled softly Holding Rover in her arms "sorry" she says says moving past him and stood by the table rover in her arms she took a quick glance to Amatsu.

Rose blinked slightly raising her eyebrow "oh Low ming why didn't you say so?....Never heard of her." She says the other girls nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 pm

“Never mind” he said when he realized that the stranger was a girl. “I’m sorry that I yelled” he said.
He looked at her eyes for a second and then he looked at the strange dragon in her arms. “What kind a dragon is that” he asked and picked up a flagon that felt from his pocket.

Kaan stared at the mechanical arm of the guy that was standing a few tables away. His eyes changed colour. This thing wasn’t a normal human. He decided to watch what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Amatsu raised his arm and the metallic hand shot from it's socket grabbing Rose by the throat and dragging her back towards Amatsu. Amatsu smiled as the arm got clicked back into place and lifted Rose up in the air slowly choking her "I think you're lying" he said evily.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Rose gasped slightly groaning and kicking her legs wildly "I come from the fire nation I've been here three days now I don't know anything about her."

The other two girls got up Ember at a fierce look in her eye "put her down now!" she says sternly.

May backed off slightly "Yeah put her down you big bully!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Ice City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next