Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Day in the Ice City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Ember grinned using the distraction to grab may and attempt to pull the girl away from amatsu but she was having difficulty the girl was heavier than she looked. Rose groaned bending lightlng towards Amatsu again trying to keep him focused elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Amatsu knew if they kept at it like this he would need to go demonic on them. But he would hold back that need until later...much later. Amatsu let the hand walk itself over towards Hana's throat grabbing it. He picked her up and swung her around a bit, dodging attacks when needed. He swung Hana around knocking over his oppenents and slamming her into people before finally slamming her hard into the ground by the throat.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:32 pm

(Kouzai. I have to correct your RP's. What you did there is called godmodding. You say that your attack succeded before I even had the chance to respond to it. I just had to tell you that.)

Hana hears something soaring towards her from a distance, the snow that was falling down from the skies telling her that it was comming directly for her. Considering the fact that she was already pretty far away, and not actually doing any movements in order to maintain the snowfall, she easily dodged his attack, rolling away to her side before vanishing into a large pile of snow. Soon ice-sculptures of her formed around Amatsu, creating a distraction, as she made her way away from him, his attempts to grab her throat failing completly.

(Now the reason for why I didn't play along to your RP is because I never had the chance to respond to your RP in order to tell you whether or not you struck me. Now the proper thing to do would have to wait for me to respond to your first RP before you followed up with an RP of -Trying- to grab her throat.)

Last edited by Henate on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Ain was in great advantage because he was on snow. He bended a big pile of snow towards Amatsu. “Why are you standing here” he asked the girls.
“Run” he said looking at them.

Kaan was still in the air. He closed his glider and he started to go down towards Amatsu. He bended a air orb around him and he was hopping that he would hit Amatsu in the head.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 pm

(It's fine Henate...I kinda was in a rush trying to post being in class and all so I didn't think about that till after)

Amatsu bent down on all fours, retracting his mehcanical arm. Large shadowy threads burst from his back making him look demonic. He was ready to kill. Amatsu's ear twitched, he picked up something, a sound. His demonic form gave him enhanced senses, he suddenly heard something that amused him...his prey. Amatsu stopped and retracted the threads, standing back up he looked towards the west "The 6 million gold eh?" he asked disconnected from the fight. Amatsu punched through the statue and dodge the air ball running off towards his target.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Luna smiled slightly watching the mans disspaearance, she rushed over to May's side kneeling besides her, she hummed softly using some of her fire bending in an atempt to warm May up, looking about Rose was there a sulky expression in her face, May opened her eyes smiling softly as Rover flew down to land upon her.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Kaan started to spin his glider over his head. He flew down next to Ain.
Both of them ran towards the girls. “Are you okay” they asked at the same time. They ware looking at may because she almost died.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Hana observes the group from a distance, an irritated look on her face and a great annoyance flowing through her body as they seemed to be okay. She was irritated because they didn't die. She wouldn't be able to get money without doing anything for it. Suddently, everyone could experience a sudden drop in temperature, the light snowfall intenseifying, soon causing them to be unable to see their hand infront of their face. She was trying to freeze the group to death.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 pm

(((you can do that)))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:48 pm

(((I'm pretty sure i can, considering im actually just freezing the water particles in the air and that automatically drops the temp)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Ice City
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3