Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_voting_barA Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Day in the Ice City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Amatsu laughed and grasped Rose's throat tighter. He raised his other arm and shadow threads burst from his hand grabbing Ember and May by the throats as well. The threads slammed them into a nearby wall choking them "Tell me...you two...where is Low Ming?" he asked darkly.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Luna gasped slightly rushing over and kicking Amatsu int he chest seeing her friends choking by the man, even Rover joined in by belting his metal elbow though he realy didn't understand what it was. "We don't know anything honest" May says kicking her legs wildly in the air trying to get the man to let her g with her kicking a terrified look upon her face. Luna bit her bottom lip "don't hurt may shes young!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Amatsu looked intently at May, raising an eyebrow "Oh?" he said interestedly. Amatsu kicked Luna trying to get her out of the way. He dropped Rose and Ember and then shot his arm at May. As the throat enclosed around her throat Amatsu laughed "Let's see if you were telling the truth...." he laughed. Dark shadow threads started to crawl down her throat coming out seconds later with a pink substance in their grasp, Amatsu smiled greedily "Her soul..." he said hungrily.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 pm

The girls went wide eyed, May seemed to close her eyes suddenly and they watched the pink stuff, Ember groaned rushing forward trying to ram her shoulder into Amatsu While Luna sent a fireball his way.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:50 pm

“What a heck” Kaan seed and spited the coffee on the waiter. He picked up his glider, jumped high in the air and landed near Amatsu. “What is your problem, dude” he asked and created a air swipe that went towards Amatsu.

Ain finally arrived back at the teashop. He saw Kaan fighting and he went over to help him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Amatsu dropped May and blocked his opponents bending, the attacks neutralizing as soon as they touched his arm. "You are strong....but you are only human" he said "Do not think that you can defeat me..." Amatsu shot his arm at Kaan, this time, choking wasn't his intent, he was going to pierce and kill him.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:13 pm

May gasped couphing as she rested at Amatsu's feet she was slumped down upon the floor, groaning slightly, Ember rushed over intent on helping the young water bender, while Luna sent another fireball at Amatsu hoping to distract him from May and Kaan and Ember.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Kaan jumped high in the air hopping that the hand wouldn’t follow him. He created two more air swipes that went towards Amatsu. Then he opened his glider and started to fly around.

Ain stand near the girls. “What is happening” he yelled towards Kaan.
“There is no time to explain. Just attack the half machine guy” Kaan yelled. Ain sent some water towards Amatsu. The water would became frozen if it touched him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Hana was simply observing everything that was going on before her, remaining hidden as the battle went on. She was now deciding if it was worth the risk to interfere in the battle. She had evaluated the machine guy's power, and found him to be equal or a bit above her level of power. The risk was too great for too little profit. She simply turns and walks calmly away. She would take whatever money that was left on their bodies when he was done with them. She is covered with a blue cloak that conceals her entire body and face. As the battle continues, she can't help it but to grin, knowing of the possible fortune that would await her when she returned. Soon snow started to fall from the skies, created by Hana, it was thick, almost a snow storm. If he didn't manage to kill them, she would make sure they froze to death instead
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Amatsu laughed as the blizzard blew around him. He was allready dead, and a demon it wouldn't affect him nor kill him. Amatsu shot his arm at Hana and swung it as it sped towards her, the large metal hand knocked her aside stopping the blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Ice City   A Day in the Ice City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Ice City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next