Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City Empty
PostSubject: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

~ TSUKAIA

The young, silver-haired youth paced her way down the beautiful cobblestone path of Ba Sing Se's upper ring. Her hair, streaked pink, fell down to her shoulders, but the rest of her attire was the same. Her sword was sheathed to her hip, in case she needed it.

Tsukaia still donned her casual clothing, even though she was supposed to go to a party with her mother that night. She scowled at the thought. Tekara had no idea what it was like to be her, and she never cared about how she felt, so as long as it was possible for Tsukaia to keep walking away from her, she would.

Tsukaia delicately examined her nails. She'd just come from getting them done. Flower patterns, as usual. Light and dainty. She grinned; she looked like a princess. Someday, even before she was eighteen, she'd get a tattoo. That'd really piss her mother off.

Suddenly she collided into someone. Feeling the harsh impact, Tekara stumbled back and glared. "Hey!" she snapped. "Didn't you see me coming?"

((OOC: A pic of Tsukaia and all her brattiness XD))
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City Keani_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Luz had been walking. Not paying attention. She did that often. She didn't even really know why she was in Ba Sing Se in the first place. Perhaps it was an impulse trip. But she was enjoying herself..that is, until she collided right into someone. Being small and weighing next to nothing, Luz was knocked to the ground. "Ouch." She muttered.

But she laughed quietly when the girl snapped. "My apologies, miss. I didn't see where I was going." She stood up and looked around. "You aren't innocent either," She pointed out, "But enough of that. I really am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Alder
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rokku Alder

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Rokku awakened from a good night's rest yawning loudly. It'd been nearly a year since he'd last been home, his mother and father had worried him. Unlike most morning when he awoke, he usually found with a small saber-toothed moose lion cub named Ying, his spunky companion. But today, Ying wasn't at his side. Rokku quickly put on his lime green vest and ran into the loft of his house in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se. His mother was cooking breakfast, his father eating rather noisily. "Good morning son!" His father exclaimed as he greeted him with a morning hug, his father may have been nearly 50 years old, but he was still the strongest earthbending general around. "Good morning father, mother, I can't find Ying!" Rokku never panicked, and it was his panicked tone that alerted his mother Aida immediately. "Oh dear, and she's teething, you have to find her immediately. Check everywhere in the Upper Ring, she couldn't have gotten far." Rokku ran out, but not before grabbing his sword, The Protector. His father placed a hand on his shoulder. "Rokku, when you get back I have something to tell you. Hurry back my son." Rokku grabbed the ancient sword of his family and headed out to the city. He saw footprints, they were large and hoove-shaped, "They must be Yings!" he thought.

Once he had ran a great distance Rokku saw a collision take place between two girls. "Wow, that looked like it hurt." Now, being a gentleman and knowing to see the best in people Rokku ran over to help the two women. He first ran to the girl with silvery hair like t he moon on a spring night when the mist came down off of the mountains. He figured he'd give her a proper introduction. "Captain Rokku Alder at your service madame. Are you okay?" He held out his muscular arm, hoping she'd accept his help.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

~ TSUKAIA

Tsukaia's looked at the man, almost entranced by the sound of his voice. He had short, albeit spiky blonde hair, with teal blue eyes, and the most curiously handsome face. She almost melted.

"Um, thank you," she said, accepting his hand, and standing.

Then, she realized that the girl had given her an apology. This girl, small and frail, couldn't be any older than ten or eleven years old. ((OOC: She's clueless. XD)) Tekara frowned. "Next time, pay attention to who's in front of you," she told her, not harshly, but not kindly either. "I'm just lucky you're so skinny."

It didn't occur to her that the other girl might be hurt because she was the larger one in general, she was angry that the blonde 'child' had interrupted her thoughts, and being selfish. Tsukaia turned back to the General... Rokku?"

"I am Tsukaia," she told him coyly. "And I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Luz raised an eyebrow. Clearly, this girl had no idea who she was. She shrugged, indifferent, and then fixed her eyes on Rokku. Said eyes widened remarkably. She could have sworn they had met. She knitted her eyebrows, focusing on the past, where they could have met..then she blinked and nearly freaked out.

"YOU!" Her finger immediately pointed at him, the other hand coming to her mouth. "From the Fire Nation! Do you remember me?!"

She knew that she was being childishly excited, but she couldn't help it. He had been in her mind for a long time, and she never thought that they would actually make contact again. But she frowned when she noticed Tsukaia's flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City   Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Upper Ring ~ The Eyes of the City
Page 1 of 1