Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Kagutsuchi watched the interations, a smile that seemed have devilish have thoughtful crossed his face, he quickly hid it. "Excuse me...but something this important....should it not be discussed in private?" he said "Why not head to that restaurant? I know where it is...of course I'd be willing to pay for everyone." Kagutsuchi started to walk forward "What?" he said "I'm the Avatar...is the Avatar not supposed to lead the Warriors? Yes I've done my research."

LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:36 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu sat next to Kagu, somewhat fidgety in her seat. He was so handsome, and yet she
wondered if they'd even keep contact after this. Kiharu swallowed a bit of her tea, eyes drifting from Amuri to Tuwa. Both of them were blonde, so they were relatively easy to find (and Tuwa basically found them) but what about the others?

"Well, we're not positive if you're the one, Tuwa," Kiharu said. "But I am pretty sure you are. We were sent out to round up all the warriors. Do you have family that's expecting you? Somewhere to be? Something to do? If so then we can come for you some other time."

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 Collag13
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Tuwa looked at Kiharu and then said "I have nothing to do I would be happy to join you to see if I am the warrior the sages were talking about. Do you have others in your group looking for me, should we get them?" Tuwa asked.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:42 am

Amuri thought of the other group members. ''Kaji, Sasavi and Kaon are in the middle ring, Hideki, Hayato and Hisaki are in the Lower Ring. We should all meet back at the middle ring, and hopefully find them''. Amuri said, and she thought of her being a Warrior. That's why she had really powerful Waterbending. She carried her bowl of ramen with her, and turned to Kagu, Kiharu and Tuwa. ''Ready?''. She asked.

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 Tumblr_m04a35jeIe1qhqb9q

Kyoko
"You don't need parents to have a real family, sometimes a family is a group of people that you love and that make you happy."

Kyoko's Characters | PM | Tourney Battle
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 am

Kagutsuchi nodded "I'll go" he said "As avatar its my duty to lead you isn't it?". Kagutsuchi paused for a second his red eyes scannin everyone, "Although, I would like to ask something of you all" he said "You see in a few days its the annual Ba Sing Se carnival. I'm scheduled to make an appearence and I would like to stay untill then, yout all welcomed to stay at my house untill we leave and your all invited to the carnival.". With this Kagutsuchi looked at Kiharu "So, what do you say?" He asked still looking at her.

LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu thought critically for a moment. "Well... I guess it can't hurt," she said, averting
her eyes for a moment as shyness caught up to her. Me? In this guys house? No way! "And we all need our rest. But we have to see what the others think about it.

Kiharu took another bite of her meal, eating calmly and daintily. The food gave her strength and cleared her head. The more she thought about it, the better idea it was.

I mean, how could they not trust the Avatar?

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Kagutsuchi scoffed inside 'All to easy...I'll consult with Senka later...this could prove fruitful' he thought to himself. Kagutsuchi shifted over to Kiharu and whispered in her ear "Care to join me for a night stroll tonight?" he said "I'll show you the city"

LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:47 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu giggled lightly. "You mean like a date?" she whispered back. "I'd be more
than happy to."

She finished her food. "Okay. Senka? Amuri? Almost done?"

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm

(Senkas not here lol)

Kagutsuchi smile and quickly kissed her cheek before walking towards the door "Yeah" he said "Like a date." Kagutsuchi smiled "I'll go wait outside, here" he said throwing a bag of gold on the table "That should cover the food."

LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm

((OOC: Whoops! XD I meant Tuwa.))

~ KIHARU

Kiharu's brow furrowed a bit. She didn't really mind the little peck but, a kiss? They basically just
met! "Excuse me?" she said, a scandalized expression twisting on her face, but she calmed soon after. "... Nevermind... I'm gonna be looking forward to it." She smiled at him kindly as she watched him leave.

A second later, a thought occured to her. "Hey! You never told us where you lived!"

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next