Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 am

Mujin looked back at the ground as the floor began to crack more. He shook his head and he over heard the pretty girls idea. He slowly walked around the cracking ground. he got closer as he looked back at the girl and winked at her in a flirtatious way. Then he looked back at the old man. " So I assume your Itou? I heard you had been in contact with Lodi before today or have seen him. " he said as he looked the man up and down. " I have fought the man before and seen this kind of junk before, the whole....well" he looked around the town and back at the lady. he could tell Lodi attacked her with his electric attack.

He extended his palm to her as his arm glowed. Then electrcity shot out from the women and into his arm. He closed his fist as the electricty vanished into his own body. Mujin exhaled" Well that should help a bit...with his attacks his electricity is much different then most benders. This guy is a Legend in my books. verytime I go up against him he REFUSES to draw his weapon. He doesnt say much either. Though I have noticed this guy has learned how to channel his power to certain points and cause certain damage like numbing certain points of the body to suspend bending for the moment. So removing it should help just a bit while you recover faster" Mujin said as he looked at Itou. " Besides of the Lodi rumors of you and him fighting...I know of your past as a officer in the fire nation.....but what can i say, we.....welll lets just say i know my sources" Mujin bragged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 am

Zaka had been quite for a while now observing, and trying to understand 'Mushi'. He looked from Itou, to Tabinin to Sable and back, pauing on Tabinin when her faceial expression gave away a slight bit of worry as she looked over in the direction on a man in the distance, staring. Zaka wheeled around to face his direction, trying to see who he was, and what he was doing.

He looked over at Tabinin and gave her a look to show he had noticed the stranger to. "Who's that?" He asked as he nodded his head in the direction of the man in the distance.
The man didn't look much different than most men but just had something about him, you could even tell from this distance, that he was no normal man.

He shook his head and looked back at the others, focused mainly on Itou and Tabinin, waiting for them to begin opening the sound chakra, when the stranger came over to the group.

He was talking of Lodi, of how he fought him before and of his powers. "How do you know so much about him?" Zaka asked, looking very suspiciously at the man.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 am

Itou glances towards Mujin "Well, Lieutenant, actually." Itou said to correct him. "I've encoutered Lodi before, yes, a couple of months ago, actually" He replied to the man. "I don't know if I should be flattered that you have done research on me, or concerned" Itou said in a jokingly manner, before he again returned to his former serious state. He glances towards Tabinin "Well, I guess if opening the sound chakra is the best option.." Itou begins, hesistating slightly. "I guess I can give it a shot.." he finished. 'I guess it's for the best for everyone' He quietly thought to himself, and who knows, perhaps it wouldn't turn out that way, this time. "Alright, walk me through it."
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Tabinin feels a little better with the energy pulled from her, another fissure begins to open as she turns to Mujin.

"Thanks, I feel a little better already..." Tabinin looks herself, covered in blood still and bleeding. "Every bit helps. Itou we need to move quickly, so let's begin," She says turning to Zaka and Sable.

"either of you may need to catch him," She says, then, she turns back to Itou.

"Alright, close your eyes, to bypass the earth chakra is easy; you just have to understand that by being alive means you survive day by day, this fools the chakra, sort of, and allows you to move on to water. With water understand that among all the guilt and pain you've had pleasures in your life both big and small, trite and true; this will bypass that chakra. Fire, simply acknowledge that you have will and have made choices against the wishes of others - you'll bypass it immediately..." She stops, feeling a bit woozy and coughing more blood into her hands.

"Alright, the air chakra is where things get...dicey; the only way to bypass this one with out causing yourself some emotional damage is to find something, anything, that you've sincerely loved; person, place or thing; for me, it was a close friend, now it's the southern air temple." She pauses and she begins to shake a little all over, her eyes take on a distant, sleepy look that she wills away.

"Sound, we open this chakra now with out the other chakras opened, it's blocked by lies but flows with truth; because of what we done, we have to fool the chakra further to open it; from the earth chakra, accept the truth that you have been afraid, from water, accept guilt, from fire shame and from air accept the grief and sorrow; by accepting the truth of these things being in your life it will activate the sound chakra " Tabinin says, with a bit of a wobble tow and fro on unstable legs.

Tabinin looks down at the red pool about her feet.

"That's a lot of blood..." She mutters weakly, her legs buckling as she passes out from blood loss.

Last edited by GinkoMushi-Shi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clerical errors)
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Zaka reacts fast and catch's her as he fall's, and places her gently down. Looking at Sable for help he said, "We need to find someone who can help her!". He glances back down to Itou as he performs the instructions of Tabinin about the chakra's.

Zaka checks her pulse, " It's weak but she's not gone yet.." he said. "But without help he wont last...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Mujin looked at her when she passed out due to loss of blood. Mujin tilted his head " well she may be attractive but she aint no fighter, sorry girl it can't work between us" he thought to himself. He took off his bag and took a lot of medical supplies out as he began cutting away the cloths around where she was bleeding." go on officer fire man I'll take care of mushy girl here why you tackle snap crack pop from happening" he teased but spoke truth in his words. He worked fast as he took salt and poured it on the deep wounds. Salt through it burns, it is also a method to stop heavy blood loss. He took cloths and pressed down on her wounds. He then tools out staples and a medical clmaps to fasten stitches. He stopped one cut from bleeding as he took the staples and clamped 6 on to stop it from getting worse. He then wrapped guase around the stitch job and then put tape around it to keep the pressure on it.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Itou glances towards Tabinin as she starts to explain everything, however, she passed out before he had the chance to start, knowing, that he would be unable to help after he had opened the sound chakra, he decides to do what he can now. "Alright, kiddo, It's on time I taught you something you will find of use later on." Itou said walking over to Zaka "I won't be able to do it once I have opened the sound chakra, so i will have to explain it to you" Itou calmly said, kneeling down next to Tabinin. "I'm going to tell you how you can use your firebending to heal someone" Itou said, glancing towards Zaka. "For later usage atleast" Itou said, glancing towards Mujin, busy with pouring salt into the poor girls wounds. "Besides, she might need you to ease her pain when she wakes up" Again, Itou glanced towards Mujin. Itou shakes his head slightly as he turns his attention towards Zaka

"Mild heat can ease pain and achey limbs, taking this a step further, will actually do much more than one would know. Remaining calm is the first step, Softness of breath is the second step." Itou started to explain
"You will have to create a soft heat between your hands. It's like creating fire, only without the fire. You are going to gather a, let's put it this way, a ball of chi, between your hands, This chi will automatically be warmer because of our inclination towards fire. The trick is heating it up further. The space around a fire will be warm, But we are not going to create a fire, only the heat. Which is why you will your own body to represent the fire."
Itou finished explaining the basic idea behind it. "Imagine that your own body is a fire, moving at it's own will, around this fire, there will be an area of heat. This area is your chi, that you will have gathered between your hands" Itou said, as he pushed himself off the ground, taking a few steps backwards. "I trust that you will be able to handle it from now on. I won't be able to do much after this" Itou said.

He sits down on the ground, resting his hands on his knees. He lets his mind wander freely for a short while. He begins to preform the instructions he had recieved, survival goes from day to day, that there have been so many happy moments in his life, even if guilt and sorrow had shadowed it, bypassing the fire chakra wasn't a big problem, but then, his mind wanders towards his late wife, the only person he had truly loved.
He exhales deeply, he had felt his heart drop in his chest just from the thought of it. The very minute he had sucessfully bypassed those chakras, and unlocked the sound chakra, A small burst of chi shot out of him, travelling over the entire street, creeping across the ruptures in the ground.
Itou slowly pushed himself off the ground. The after-effects wouldn't strike him just yet, perhaps in one or two minutes. "How is she?" He asks them, as he walks over, every step draining more and more energy from him. He managed to get a small glance of her and how she was doing, before finally, it happened.
Itou's muscles refused to move, it was almost like he had frozen still. His heart begins to beat at a rapid phase as it struggles to wake his muscles back up, to no sucess. A sharp pain spreads from the location of where the sound chakra would be, the throat, and spreads throughout his entire body as it forces shut. The last glance towards Zaka said more than a thousand words, well in reality, it just said 'make sure no one kills me while I'm out or I am going to haunt you for the rest of your life, and make sure the girl doesn't die aswell'

((*shakes fist at Ahbwen* Darn you, I wrote a post this size, then you just had to go and post and forced me to edit it and grrrrr)))
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

The chi wave traveled not only across the ground bit into the fissures themselves; the green waves of energy flickering away and the fissures themselves closing slowly shut.

Tabinin's breathing was slight and shallow but she was alive, still clinging to this world as her mind and soul wandered to the river of light, the great stream of embryonic Mushi (Koki) and there she waited at the edge watching the stream flow glowing; everything else was total darkness.

"I'm here again Nui; and I might just stay this time..." She muttered.

"You know that I know I won't though...I hope that village is okay and that Itou pulled it off; it was cruel of me to do that to anyone, but he looked wise enough to understand..." Tabinin mused as the stream before her faded from sight and her eyes opened, everything was blurry and out of focus but she felt like someone was nearby.

"How long have I been out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Itou lied on the ground a bit behind Zaka and Mujin, he cant move any parts of his body, but he could still hear. He heard her voice, and finally he felt relieved. The girl had survived. Itou had landed in an uncomfortable position, and inconveniently on a rock, which was causing him great discomfort. 'Damnit, why couldn't I have atleast landed in a comfortable spot' Itou thought, cursing inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Mujin had finished his stitch job, as he was already getting up and looking back and he noticed that everything had changed back to normal on the ground." Ha so old people are still useful after all" he teased as he walked over to the old man. " sorry gramps but I do know of the fire bending secret in healing but it's not always get with cut arteries, but fire bending is great with stitch jobs !"he said giving Itou a thumbs up. Look at Itou laying there and then back at the girl. He smiled and laughed to himself as he turned and began to walk away." sorry lady it can't work between us, your good looking but not much of a fight but dont fret there are millions of fish in the sea." he said teasingly as he walk away. He had his days worth of fun as he needed to go back on the hunt for Lodi and of course his constant training.

He really didn't bother saying goodbye to the other man as he had already met him before and also he already just wanted to look for a new adventure.

(( YARGH !!! I'm sorry lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next