Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Tabinin blinked her eyes into focus, looking at the bandage job and the departing Mujin.

"Er (what between who?); is everything okay, if you bandaged me up I owe you a debt I'll honor down the road, (She winces, pain flooding in) Ouch!...promise, I always make good on my debts..." She said looking over at Itou and then up at Zaka and Sable.

"How's Itou?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 am

Itou could think up several comments to Mujin's statements, amongst them were 'Old people used to be young, you know.' and 'I know, I just don't think pouring salt into wounds is the best solution.' too bad he couldn't say anything though. He just pretended they could hear him. 'Argh, come on, move me damnit. This stupid rock is like torture' he thought, well knowing that they could not hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:49 am

Mujin stopped and listened to the girl. He shook his head as he just waved goodbye as he pretended he didnt hear her just all he was doing was saying goodby and continueing on his own path. He places his hands on the back of his head as he walked out of the town. He had a long journey ahead of him and by now Lodi had a two day lead on him. Mujin shook his head as he could not beleive he stopped and had this event slow him down alot. he shrugged and let out a sigh " O well its not like this has not happened before...they guy always finds a way to get some distance on me...don't know how but.....ehhh" he said to himself out loud as he could careless if people thought he was weird to talk to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

Zaka focused on what Itou had told him, but before he could use it on Tabinin, Mujin had already begun using salts and other medical instruments to stop the bloodflow. Zaka stood and watched over, waiting if his assistance was needed.

Mujin was quick and it all seemed like a blur as he finished, it was a messy job, but it had saved her life. He nodded to Mujin as he stood up from beside the girl, as she regained conciousness, he said his goobye's to the others, he took advantage of Itou's state and commented on his age and usefullness. He didn't know the Firebender, but he knew he wouldn't of allowed such comments to be said.

It was then he noticed that Itou had fallen on a rock, and was laying in a uncomfortable postion. He moved the old veteran and laid him down on his back, on a flat bit of the path.

By the time he had finished Mujin had already left, Tabinin spoke of Itou, snapping Zaka back to reality. "Im not sure, he looks unconcious" he replied. " But how are you?" he asked rushing over to see if she needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am

Itou listened to everything around him. Someone grasped a hold of him and moved him away from the rock, to his relief, finally someone had noticed the rock 'Hey, thanks lad' Itou thought, he knew it had been Zaka that had moved him. 'Damn it' Itou thinks to himself. Unlucky him, his nose had started to itch. 'God damnit. Just my luck, graah that stupid itch will surely drive me insane'
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:35 pm

"I've been better but I have been worse too..." Tabinin says, looking at her bandaged self more closely.
"...Maybe," She added, casting her gaze around the village, fissure-less and calm, the fires gone.

"It looks like it worked...I don't see any Mushi twisting into eachother or fissures of Koki anymore...that's good, great in fact," She looks back to Itou.

"I owe him a wake up call," She says presently, spotting her knapsack where she left it in the street.

"I think I'll try to stand and walk, get my knapsack and wake him with an old Southern Airtemple remedy I gleaned from the monks..." Tabinin tries to stand but can't seem to find her legs, she looks pleadingly at Zaka.

"Um, Help...By the way, what is your name?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7