Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_vote_lcapFire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_voting_barFire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_vote_lcapFire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_voting_barFire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm

~ Noriaki and Sable

Two youths made their way through the dense, jungle-like forest of
Tengu island, one using a scythe to slash through the thick vegetation with reletive ease. His bright eyes glimmered in exhaustion, and he paused in a shaded clearing. "Let's rest here, Sable," he sighed, throwing the weapon over his shoulder.

Sable, younger by two years, gave his brother a relieved look before swinging onto a nearby branch. "We've been traveling nonstop for two days," he noted, his tone light and calm. "Finally, we get to get some rest."

Noriaki, the elder, snorted. "Like I need you to tell me."

He leaned against the base of the tree, at the roots, an took deep, measuring breath. Dimly he felt the approach of another person, he couldn't help but feel bewildered.

Oh well, he thought. They're likely to pass by anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted those men," said Lan-Ming, wandering. Just a week ago, she was offered to entertain in the fire nation by some shady men. Now she was here...? What was this place? Nowhere, she thought, coldly. "At least I'm wearing my normal clothes..." she said, looking down. Much more easy in movement than her preforming clothes. A smirk crept on her face. "At least I can do a bit of exploring, if I'm all alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Mikuru walked throughout the forest, "It's so warm here.." She held onto her blue hat as she walked a little fast. She looked around, "Nothing like the cold... and now I am lost."

Mikuru squinted her bright-ocean blue eyes up at the sky, seeing a giant white bird slowly fly above her. Her eyes changing to white.

Mikuru brushed her pure white-snow hair out of her face and slowly followed the bird, continuing to look above. Mikuru started to run fast through the forest as the bird began to gain speed.

Mikuru blinked, tumbling over. Mikuru looked behind her and stared with a blank expression on her face at the boy she tripped over. She looked up to see the bird faded into the clouds. "...." Mikuru then looked back at the boy, then cocked her head, "Noriaki?" Her eyes suddenly turning back to the bright-ocean blue, she smiled. Mikuru looking the same as she did when she met Noriaki years ago.

Mikuru's eyes change when she spiritbend. Changing depending on the type of spirit she uses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Rain was on Tengu Island for sometime now, it was after two weeks at sea on his old ruined boat. Where he crashed he and now he was stuck. He was on the island for at less 5 days, having exploded most of the island on the east side, Rain decided to go and check out the west side of the island as well. Rain had his scythe on his back as his katana on his side, still walking around pulling out his katana to make a path to walk through. He then heard a small voice coming in a distance, falling the voice he slipped and fell down a hill. Falling straight down he hit the ground, as he said. "Ugh..I should stop following noises where ever i go." Actually this was the third time Rain got hurt by following voices or anything he heard in the island. Rain stood up as he dusted off his clothes as he looked up at this girl that was standing right there, wearing normal clothes.(Wally) "Hey..i guess im not alone on this island after all."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Noriaki regarded the girl with wide, shocked eyes. "Mikuru!" she said excitedly. "It's so good to see you again! How have you been doing?"

From the tree, Sable gazed below. His expression was smooth and featureless, but inwardly he was struggling to remember where he'd seen hair that white. "Hey," he called. "Aren't you that girl our parents talk about so much?"

Often times Sable would overhear Kiari and Haru mention things about Mikuru, mostly dealing with memory and such.
Back to top Go down
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Lan-Ming looked up. "Who are you?" she asked. "Sorry I attacked you. It's just..." Lan-Ming sighed. "I have no idea where I am, and I can't really trust anyone." She dug in to her pockets, feeling for her daggers. She felt one....but no other? She patted her pockets nervously. "My other dagger. Where is it...?" She looked on the ground, re-tracing her steps. "Those good-for-nothing men stole my other dagger. Oh man.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Mikuru looked at Noriaki and smiled, "Good. You're really big now, Noriaki." Mikuru then looked over at Sable, "Excuse me?" Her face was expression less, being normal for Mikuru. Mikuru suddenly quickly bowed, remembering Haru tell her it's a good way of showing respect. "I am Mikuru, not that girl."

Mikuru cocked her head and smiled. She then looked back at Noriaki, "What are you doing here, Noriaki? I am sorry for tripping over you."

She looked around, sensing more people around. Mikuru's eyes suddenly turned a forest-green. Mikuru said without emotion, "A girl and boy." Her eyes went back to her normal color, "Did you travel in a group?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Rain looked at the girl still as said. "Well..im Rain Mataka and you are on Tengu Island" Rain looked around as he somewhat felt bad for the girl. First she was tricked on to coming on his island and then she got something stolen from her. "Well hey you can have my old dagger.." Rain said as he pulled out his dagger he had for a long time, it was the first weapon he had as well as the first time he stole. Rain sat down on a rock as he then asked. "Well who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Lan-Ming bowed. "I am Lan-Ming Kwan, street performer extraordinaire." To demonstrate this, Lan-Ming did a series of flips. "That's why I'm so small. I'm older than I look, though. And keep your dagger. It looks really old, and kind of cool. So you should use it." She looked around again, spotting a tall tree. "Perfect," she muttered, beginning to climb. "Let's see..."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm

"Nah, it's okay," Noriaki said. "I'm grateful you ran into me." Knowing Nori, he intended for the pun to be used. "This is my brother, Sable. You've met him, but he was little." He glanced up at his brother in the tree.

Sable's bright blue eyes had narrowed at her spasmic behavior, but he didn't say anything. Leaping from the branch and landing lightly on his feet, he bowed in return. "A girl and a boy? What did you mean?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)   Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation - Tengu Island ~ Ashore (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next