Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Lodi smiled as he had gotten what he wanted a spark of emotion. The wave of fire went through his. Lodi solidified back to normal a simply shadow bending trick. " hahaha that was interesting but I would expect nothing more and nothing less then from a man from the army....yes I know alot about you" he said with a smile. He looked back at the burning bodies of his victims on his left." you smell that...that over there is victory" he laughed as he looked back at Itou. Without making any movement of bending he swung his sword then flipped in the air and landed back kicking the ground. Two large waves of electricity came barreling down towards Itou. Then in a flash he came running at the man as he hungered for close combat.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Itou was ready to act, he had expected a counter attack, and managed to react quickly. As the lightning came towards him, he swiftly dodged away by bending backwards as if he was going to preform a backflip. The lightning passed by him, and he planted his hands in the ground and flipped over, landing back on his feet. Lodi was approaching in a hurry. Itou got ready for a close combat fight, He raised his arms infront of his body, launching out a blast of fire towards Lodi as he approached, A spin around with his leg created a ring of fire around Itou in order to slow Lodi down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

This guy was great, much more of a fighter then most people he had killed. He rolled to his left landed on his feet and bolted at him. He watched as he created a ring of fire. He smiled as he knew that to be a common defense. He loved it and he wanted more. He vanished the reappeared over the ring and landed in the ring. He smiled as he throughly enjoyed shadow bending." you know I been practicing earth bending as I want to then learn how to metal bend. I met a guy once who could metal bend but as you no fire is killer against metal and I melted him in his own suit of armor" laughed Lodi. His eyes then had three back dots circling his pupils. The ring of fire turned green and the ring expanded killing anything in it's path." you see I made us a ring so we can fight...no distraction...no way to hide." chuckled Lodi.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Itou glanced upwards as Lodi appeared above him. He slid backwards, creating some more distance between Lodi and himself. Itous eyes examined the man, he took in every part of him, trying to see any weak spots, anything Itou could use against him in a fight. The best thing Itou could do for his own defence was to raise an armor of heat. The air around Itou started to heat up, until reaching extreme temperatures where one who enters this space would find his or her limbs melting and catching fire. There were no flames, just heated air. Itou inhaled strongly, before exhaling out of his mouth, the air he exhaled immediatly caught fire, taking on the form of blue flames, as it shot out towards Lodi. Whips from fire started to form around Itou's arms, blue flames. This technique, inspired from the waterbenders, and perfected by Itou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Lodi stood there watching him and this technique. He was interested in it, but he also had a technique of his own. He then moved his arms up and in a unknown stance. His legs planted firmly on the ground and his arms both infront of his chest and he made fists. Then he sparked in electricity...it sparked again. Then his arms began to glow as the wind came swirling around his arms. Fire from Itous arms and from the wall of fire then also began to reach out and swirl around Lodis arms. Lodis eyes glowed a bright red as his body began to spark in electricity. Then the shadows from the city all shot out from their hiding spots and came in and joined with the other elements in Lodis arms. Then Lodi pointed both index fingers and he smiled. Like a finger gun all he said was " bang". Everything shot out in one colorful beam.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

"Fools..." Tabinin muttered as she approached the wall of flame.
Tabinin could see a "twist" occurring with the Mushi in the area; the violent bending was creating heat that awakened the dormant, sleeping Mushi of the past two warmer season to mix with the waking cold season Mushi.

"Too much ki, too many crossing streams of energy and Mushi and this whole place could go up like an Ozai effugy" She grumbled, snagging a passerby that was retreating from the nearby fight.

"Tell who ever you encounter ahead of you to run...this could get ugly"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Itou notices that something isn't as it is supposed to be, the shadows were behaving wierdly, and the fire around his arms behaved against his own will. This strange man had somehow taken control over his fire, and was going to use it against him. As Lodi aimed his fingers towards Itou, he knew Lodi would attack. Itou swiftly swung his arms to the side, creating a huge wall of fire and lightning, redirecting the beam towards the right, away from Itou. Itou swiftly counters Lodi's attack, by sending the fire and lightning wall towards him as a massive wave. He followed up by creating lightning and launching it out towards Lodi
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 pm

"Great, lightning now, that's really helping!" She shrieked pulling out from her knapsack a handful of incense sticks.

"I can at least calm the ones on this side of the fight, prevent blow back....maybe save some lives including my own..." Tabinin thought as she lit one of the incense sticks off a barrel set ablaze by the fight and stuck it in the ground at her feet, then, she lit another off that stick and did exactly the same as before; she was creating a parameter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 am

His eyes jumped from Itou then to the newcomer. Her aura said something about her. He pushed Itou away gently as he stopped the fight for the moment. Everything stopped as Lodi turned and glared at the newcomer. He hated things being interrupted, he hated people sticking their noses in his business and he hated the women alot. He turned his body to face her," I would leave if you don't want to die !" he yelled at the women giving her a fair warning. He slowly looked back at Itou as he smiled devilishly" I'll be back playing with you soon" he said with a grin. Then he got serious and turned back to the women, he slowly began to walk to her as he still had his blade. His eyes glowed red as he made his way to the girl. He began to twirl the blade in a fancy fashion to tease her as he began to walk to her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Itou glances towards the girl. She was so young, had her entire life ahead of her. He needed to distract Lodi so she could run away. "Hey!" Itou calls out, trying to direct Lodi's attention towards himself. Itou swiftly charges up lightning, shooting it towards Lodi in order to distract him "Hey Girl! Run!" Itou calls towards her. He pulls his foot along the ground, raising a wall of fire, before sending the wall towards Lodi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: November-
Jump to: