Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vacation time!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 am

“Don’t hurt him” Ain seed as the water he was bending fell down. He didn’t want to see his best friend get killed so he would do anything. But Unni didn’t want to surrender. He started to go fast down towards June. “No” Ain yelled.

Inn was watching them fight. He didn’t want to see the young airbender dye so he transformed him self in a rat and he sneaked around June and he transformed him self into a giant white tiger. He tried to cut Junes throat with his big paws.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am

"hmm thats a good boy now do your friend a favour" Kalema mocks her hand still on Kaan's forhead grinning menacingly as she hoisted him over her shoulder "doesn't he just look so cute when he sleeps." Kalema sighs "ah well now boy do your friend a favour and toss any weapons away and you can forget about water bendind or I might have to hurt your friend here" she says throwing more powder into Kaan's face to keep him asleep for much much longer knowing he wouldn't be able to resist in the state he was in.

Kalema tutted slightly "now boy relax if you wish for your friend to be safe" Kalema smirked moving forward and throwing some of her powder into Ain's face in an atempt to put him to sleep "looks like I have a couple of prizes to take with me for now anyway."

June eeps looking at the aproaching bison (right?) then at the huge tiger besides and dodged out of the way causing Unni to crash into Inn and Inn to deliver his strike on Unni "aw you hurt him thats too bad, she says giggling softly before she rushed over to the rock wall, atempting to punch her way through it.

Last edited by WaterbenderChan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 am

(((kalema moved from Kaan a couple of meters, right?)))
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 am

(no she threw him over her shoulder and gave him another dose of sleeping powder)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 am

Kiyomi glances towards the earthbender that most likely saved her life "T-thank you for saving me" She manages to stutter out. She holds her arms around the waist of the earthbender that had arrived to the scene and that had saved her. She knew deep down, that this earthbender only wanted good things to happen to her.

Maiko feels the vibrations in the ground, it was clear that June was battling something else. And soon, she felt a slight vibration touching the rock wall, and the very moment this vibration was created, two pieces of rock shot out of the wall, trying to capture Junes hand before pulling it down to the ground. She grabbed this chance, and took the young girl with her underground creating tunnels as they moved through the ground, closing of every part they moved through, erasing any traces of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 am

Ann was in the tunnels in the earth the whole time, sensing what is happening. Suddenly two girls went trough the floor. He didn’t recognized the girls and there was no time for introducing. He created gloves from earth and he jumped high in the air, going trough the sealing. When he landed on the surface he automatically shoot the gloves towards Kalema and he grabbed Kaan he pulled the gloves towards him.

Ain bended some water under him and he destroyed the powder that Kalema shoot towards him. He wont attack but he will defend him self. When the earthbender jumped from the earth Ain automatically started to freeze the water on the floor. It would freeze Kalema to the floor because she was sanding in the water.

When Inn missed June he transformed him self into a flying lemur and he flew to the right. Then he transformed him self into a elephant and he started to run towards June.
Unni now changed his target and he went towards Kalema.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 am

(oh man 3 on 1 just isn't fair)

Kalema groaned slightly smashing the stone gloves, keeping her grip effectivly on Kaan, she smirked slightly "nice try" she says holding on tightly to her prize "we'll be taking our leave now." Kalema says still holding tightly to Kaan, she hummed softly to herself dissapearing through a portal carrying Kaan with her, she smirked laughing allowed as she left the portal closing rapidly behind her, she took her hostage and the others would have no idea where they had gone....

(3.....2.....1 and there gone muahahaha maybe to apear in the same rp maybe to apear in a contiuation rp who knows all that is certain is that there gone for now.)

June smirked watching the aproaching elephant, she giggled softly a pleasent smile on her face, she let out a deep sigh and leapt of the way onto its back "nasty elephant" she says giggling as she was on the elephants back however she fell and off and landed infront of it only to be kicked diretly in the stomach by the chargine elephant June couphed slightly groaning as she slowly got to her feet.

Salem groaned rubbing her head she was still amidst a pile of items that had crashed around her during the battle, she rubbed her head slightly getting slowly to her feet.

Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 am

Ain couldn’t believe that they just disappeared. He just stayed there shocked for a couple o seconds. Then he bended some water under him and he started to surf on it. He stud next to the elephant. The elephant had some special powers and he was hopping that he would help him. He bended some water and he created 4 ice spears. He sent them towards Junes heart. “Do you know where did that girl went” he asked the elephant.

Inn turned into a human again. “They probably went to the spirit world. I can take you there, but only after I’m done he. He said and transformed into a big lion. He prepared to jump towards june when Ain grabbed him. He had tears in his eyes and Inn known that he want to go into the spirit world. Inn transformed back into a human. “You finish her” he said to Aan. He opened a portal and Ain and Inn went trough it.

(((they wont find you right away)))
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Kalema blinked slightly giggling as she made her way through the spirit world humming a smile on her face as she carried her prize with her. Kalema grinned rubbing her hands togethor "ah well not what I planned but still it went well I got someone" she says moving so she would hold Kaan in her arms, she hummed to herself. Kalema grinned "this'll lose them" she says opening in a series of twenty - six portals in the area she was, she giggled hopping through one which closed behind her, the portals still shining bright, she smirked "they won't find me or you ever" she says concetrating on Kaan, she grinned humming slightly slowly turning Kaan into an adorable little rabit "I love rabit stew" she laughs menacingly looking at Kaan the rabbit in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation time!(open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5