Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vacation time!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 am

Kalema blinked slightly spying the spirit before her, she smirked slightly shaking her head "no and you know you can't stop me its forbidden by law for one spirit to interfere with anothers duties." Kalema smirked staring into the pool watching the scene in the market unfold.

Salem blinked slightly standing and watching the girl she smiled slightly "oh I'd love to see a magic trick."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 am

Kiyomi smiles towards the woman, running over to one of the buckets of water standing on the street. She grins exitedly before she faces the water. She spreads her feet out facing the water, having her arms at the same width of her feet, she begins to lift them up, in a wavey motion, the water lifting accordingly, before she turns around facing the woman maintaining the sphere of water infront of her for a short while, before it falls to the ground. "Cool huh?!" She exclaims in an exited manner.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 am

(((OCC:Where it seeds that i cant interfere)))
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 am

(it doesn't but remember Kalema is a trickster)
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 am

(((yeah and Inn is a killer)))
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 am

Kaan was way behind Ain. They came together but Ain went some were. When Kaan finally catch up with him, he saw Ain falling down into sleep. He saw a man and a woman in front of him and he taught that they did something to Ain. “What did you do” he said and shoot a air swipe towards them.

Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 am

Salem blinked slightly she bit her bottom lips slightly (assuming he's talking about the two in the real world) she gasped falling backwords into the store as the blow hit her. Kalema smirked slightly, jumping backwords through the portal, closing it behind her, she landed smoothly behind Kiyomi, grabbing the girl from behind "hello my sweet" she smirks softly attempting to pull the young waterbender away into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:19 am

“Who are you “ Kaan asked angry. He jumped high in the air and he landed a meter in front of the girl and Kalema. “Leave her alone” he said shooting two vertical air swipes that would kick Kalema backwards. “What did you do with my friend” he asked prepared to fight.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Kiyomi feels someone grasp a hold of her arm, and as this happened, she knew, this person was up to no good. She begins to wriggle around violently in Kalema's grip before she finally tries to stomp it's foot. Being of such a young age, she manages to slip her arm out of his grip and run away into a distance, taking on a waterbender stance near a source of water. Her face shows clear signs of fear and she is close to crying.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 pm

"You little brat" Kalema says glaring at the intruder and of course the waterbender who had escaped her grip, she smirked slightly "I am Kalema a spirit from the spirit world the girl is of some importance to me and you shall not interefere nor will you, young waterbender" she smirks spinning around blasting her hand out dust and an invisible powder flying through the air at the waterbender hopefully this would put Kiyomi to sleep for a bit. To ensure the airbender wouldn't interfere with it Kalema rushes forward and tries to ram her shoulder into Kaan's stomach.

Last edited by WaterbenderChan on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation time!(open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next