Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vacation time!(open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vacation time!(open) I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) I_voting_barVacation time!(open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vacation time!(open) I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) I_voting_barVacation time!(open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vacation time!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Vacation time!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 am

It was a beautiful sunfilled day. The Kotone family was out on a vacation in the firenation colonies in the earth kingdom. Kiyomi runs through the streets laughing, while her father chases after her. She clearly looks different from her family, having the signature apperance of someone origination from the water tribe. Kiyomi swings her arms slightly, a small spash of water originating from the watering trays of the animals, made the ground slippering, which caused her father to slip and fall on his butt. She continues running, looking backwards as she run forwards, bumping into an stranger on the street, falling down onto the ground, before bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Samel's ears twitched, someone was crying nearby, she blinked slightly materialising slowly into the human world version of the colony. Samel blinked her barefeet stopping by Kiyomi's head, she blinked again, bending down to look at the girl, she put a hand beneath her chin "Hello there." Samel speaks, her voice low, sweet and very comforting, she smiled innocently, giggling softly, helping Kiyomi to her feet "there now how are you feeling?"

From a distance Kalema watched the pair an interested grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Kiyomi glances to the newly appeared, what she thought was, person. She stood infront of her with tears in the corners of her eyes after being helped to her feet. She rubbed her eyes with her sleeve, before glancing up towards the woman again, and suddently a smile popped up on her face. "Hi!" Kiyomi started, before the blabbermouth started "I'm fine, you see I was playing with my father and then suddently i bumpped into someone then i fell on the ground and hit my butt really hard" She says before inhaling, rubbing her butt slightly, then continuing "And you see, it really really hurt and that made me cry, i cry very easily even if i don't really get badly hurt. Oh did i tell you about the little dolly mommy got me for my birthday? I'll tell you about it! It got like black hair, blue eyes, brown freckles" She stops and inhales before continuing "and its very pretty and it is dressed up in this red dress and on the top of her head there is this crown which means she is a princess and that means that she will get married to this most beautiful prince and they will ride of into the sunset. Oh did i tell you about the little kitty i saw not long ago? It was really tiny and sweet and soft and cuddly and i just wanted to take her home, but daddy said that it belongs to someone and they would be really sad if their kitty went missing!" She says as she inhales again, before stopping her chattermouth
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Samel blinked slightly nodding slightly throughout the girls speech, she didn't quite understand what she was talking about, but she nodded along anyway. Samel smiled patting the girls shoulder she hummed slightly giggling softly at the girls words "aw thats realy nice"

Last edited by WaterbenderChan on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 am

Ain was waling slowly trough the fire nation colonies. He was hopping to find his friend(Kaan). He was bending some water around his body because he needed to practice all the time. He saw one girl on the floor crying and one standing, trying to pick up the girl on the floor. He went over to see if everything was okay.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 am

Kiyomi turns around as she hears someone approach them. "Hi!" she cheerfully exlaims towards the boy "Oh! You can lift and do things with water too?" She asks, glancing towards the boy with big eyes. "I can do that too, but I'm not really good. But it makes my birthdays alot more interesting, oh want to see? I can show you! I can even lift the water up into the air. But I can't hold it there for long though. Oh look! A catepillar!" She says, switchin through the emotions swiftly before running off towards a small box where a catepillar could be found.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am

Salem blinks slightly looking at Ain, shrugging slightly a pleasent smile on her face, she followed slowly behind Kiyomi, humming softly. watching the girl wondering just what she was up to "oh yeah it looks amazing."

Kalema watched Kiyomi with much interest, grinning slightly "so she likes animals interesting" she mutters to herself, watching from a pool within the spirit world, she hummed thoughtfully "heh well if she likes animals so much hmm maybe she should become one.......perhaps a lovely snake or a monkey or a pig yeah a cute little pig." Kalema rubs her hands togethor softly noticing Salem was nearby she humphed slightly "what is she doing there that just won't do at all!" Kalema rubs her hands togethor softly "there are too many people around where can I lure the girl hmm oh I know! But I may need a litle help, luckily I know just the person."

(yey evil plot ^^)

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:41 am

Kiyomi sits infront of the box in a half seated position, poking the tiny catterpillar with her pinky while giggling "It's really cute and stuff, but it's slimy too and. LOOK it's got alot of legs and its green and stuff!" She said cheerfully not knowing of the evil plot Kalema was making in the spirit world. She suddently runs off to Ain, pulling a part of his outfit "Want to see a magic trick?" She saidm glancing up at him with big eyes, waiting for an response.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Kalema hmmed slightly watching the girl, cross legged, she grinned pleasently spying Ain "hmm need to get rid of him somehow" she mutters under her breathe. Kelema smirked "I know this is perfect" she smirks slightly rubbing the area beneath the boys eyes on the image "sleepy time kid" she says laughing evil, her spirit powers would hopefully cause the waterbender Ain to fall into a deep sleep for half an hour, just enough time for her to complete her goal if it was a succes. Kalema smirked "unpleasent dreams boy, unpleasent dreams mahahahahaha!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 am

Inn saw Kalema. He didn’t like the spirit of pranks. He started running towards the spirit. Inn was in a shape of a big black dog so he was able to run really fast. He jumped in the air changing back into human. “Stop it” he said standing in front of the
spirit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation time!(open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next