Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First time in the city(OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First time in the city(OPEN) I_vote_lcapFirst time in the city(OPEN) I_voting_barFirst time in the city(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First time in the city(OPEN) I_vote_lcapFirst time in the city(OPEN) I_voting_barFirst time in the city(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First time in the city(OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilan
Novice
Novice
Gilan

First time in the city(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: First time in the city(OPEN)   First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

„I hate summer” Gilan said silently to himself as he slowly walked down the streets of Ba Sing Sei. It wasn’t that much of a walk as it was more like a slow hobble. He just couldn’t find the energy to go faster. It was just too hot. The sun has been blazing for the last couple of weeks and it didn’t look like it was going to stop any time soon.

“It already did so much damage” he said to himself as he remembered of the things he saw on the way to the city. Lakes completely drained, peoples farms ruined, dozens of dead animals that probably died from dehydration.
He thought that the situation in the city would be better. Boy was he wrong. The situation was even worse. The lack of water and the big amount of citizens were as it turns out a bad combination. The streets were filled with passed out people. He could see people fighting over water. He could hear cries of the thirsty children. Gilan shook his head and the thought disappeared.

He slowly looked towards his destination, a small inn.
Gilan tied his tiered horse to a tree and he entered the inn. On his surprise, the place was packed. As he walked towards the bar he felt that almost everybody in the inn was watching him. “I guess they don’t like strangers” he thought.

“What can I get you” the innkeeper asked with a fake smile that made Gilan believe that he was unwelcomed even more than before.

“Can you just refill these for me” He asked and out the flasks on the bar. At first it didn’t look like he was going to do it but when Gilan pulled out a small bag of coins the innkeeper got to work. “So now he is friendly” He thought to himself. Any further thoughts were interrupted by the loud noise behind him. He turned around only to find two drunks exchanging some unfriendly words and punches. Gilan has seen a lot that in other towns but it wasn’t serious. The drunks would usually fight for a bit and then would have another drink. But in Ba Sing Sei it was a bit different. It seemed that every person in that inn had a stupid need to get in a fight. So in a fe minutes the two men fight turned into a giant brawl. Not wanting to be anywhere near that Gilan gave the innkeeper the coin purse, he put the flasks into his bag and turned around. He then stood stunned for a second as his escape route was blocked by three people that obviously wanted to have a little bit more than a chat with him.
“They better back off” he said silently as he put his hand closer to the dagger that was hooked on his belt.
Back to top Go down

First time in the city(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time in the city(OPEN)   First time in the city(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

The sun seemed to pound upon his back, the leather made it much harder for him not to sweat in the sun but it really did not matter to him at all. With each step he took, the sun seemed to get much hotter like it was trying to kill him from the heat. A quick sip from his canteen he swallowed the cold water slowly to enjoy it. This was no ordinary flask, this flask reacted to his water bending. He kept the canteen cool from ice bending the water inside and captured the water from the air and moved it within the flask. He glanced up upon the sun as the light reflected off his sun glasses."I hate the sun.."Osaro said as he mumbled to himself. He paused at the front of a store as two drunk men seem to stumble out and strike each other.

Osaro just watched the two, he was sicken at the sight of the two drunks." Fools..." he mumbled. His eyes stopped as he looked up at one man in the store, he stood there more or less just watching. By just studying him he could tell he was not part of the fight but he was trying to avoid it.

His eyes moved back to the drunks fighting in and outside the bar.

The sun did cause more fights then usual, with the heat caused more people to flood the stores and bars to grab as much cold beverages to drink. Indeed he hated the summer as the most intellectual people turn into savages during the most hottest of times. Yet this came with a positive side to it, no annoying people walking the hot streets. Osaro let out a deep sigh and he stepped over the two drunks fighting and waled through the doorway. he was then greeted with a fist flying towards his face, Osaro simply moved his head to the left as the fist flew past and struck the wall behind him.

Osaro stepped over a few more fighting drunks and sat at the bar. " All the salted meat you have to go in a bag" he said as he produced two large bags of coin. A large smile grew on the mans face as he bowed slightly in happiness and ran to the back. Resting his arms on the bar, he turned back to acknowledge the fight taking place behind him shook his head one last time and returned his attention to the bar waiting for his salted meat.
Back to top Go down

First time in the city(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1