Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_vote_lcapThe Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_voting_barThe Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_vote_lcapThe Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_voting_barThe Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) Empty
PostSubject: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

The air around Athene was tense, as was her journey. Demon Island. Home to, well, no one lives' to tell the tale. Athene wanted to come here to retrieve something, something that could tell her about her past. In the robe she was clothed in, there were five items, one was a coin. It was wooden and about the size of your palm, but it had no square in the center like common currency. It depicted a warrior with fire, and he was at a temple. With dragons circling around him, some in the air and others on the ground.

Athene prepared for this trip for a month, getting supplies. She equipped herself with a bow, sword, and staff. She had food for a long period of time, and a tent in her bag. It could fit four people at absolute most and it could go on the ground or in a tree. Athene stood next to her trusty wolf, with wings. He could get his own food, and trap a rabbit or something.

She was standing just at the edge of the swamp-like area, or rain forest type of area. Trees towered over Athene making her look as small as an ant. She needed to reach the temple, but she could not fly over. For the demonic spirits could attack her in the air, and then both of them would be dead. "The Sun Warrior City," Athene breathed, and she heard someone or something behind her. The wolf flew into the trees ready to an aerial attack, if signaled. "Show yourself!" Athene demanded not wanting any more surprises than she had to have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 am

Gin, who travel and resently came to live among the waterly land watched this new comer since her and her wold companion entered the forest. A baby was strapped to her back, hidden, quiet, and sleeping. She was wearing a lay cloth and another cloth around her cheast and around the baby. Swamp and forest brush was also wrapped around her for cover and blending with the surroundings. she laid on her belly, watching the two through the weeds and reeds.

Gin preferend living in her natural element. water and vines surrounded the the lands and trees for cover. The demons that roamed the area she learned to survive with. She discovered that is she didn't make a big scene and left them alone then they left her and her child alone. Thinking on it, even if she tried to leave, she would not get far as someone was sure to notice. Then her and her child would be in trouble and in danger.

She was completely unnoticable until the wind changed direction, and her baby started to stur. "Sh. sh. sh. sh." She whispered, hissingly. The child quickly feel back to sleep and Gin looked to the stranger as she suppected she had been noticed. Her light blond hair laid in the muck as she thought what to do.

"Show yourself!" Strangers demanded. Gin sighed as she stood,looking at the women with her dark black eyes. She said nothing yet, but stood shoeless, allowing the mud, seep through her toes. A hidden knife was mangled unger the vines wrapped around her legs. The child was in the bundle and hidden under the cloth and her hair.

"Who are you.." Gin asked staring at the Women.

OOC: Gin Tran of the swamp
The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) D87b404
Bio: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t727-gin-tran-of-the-swamp
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Ceze had been tracking the same beast for two days now. It was a tricky one, and at one point had caught onto his presence which was cause for a very long and exhausting chase. The boar thought it had lost the boy, but he had summoned a spirit to keep track of it and stayed on trail. The worst part had been that the boar had come dangerously close to the demon's main territory, and no one in their right mind wants to be within a mile of that place. The boar was currently taking a rest in the jungle, grazing around and wading through the waters. Ceze drew his dagger, ready to kill the animal. He cursed himself for not borrowing a bow, for it would of made it much easier. Going head to head with a boar was dangerous and had resulted in many injuries and a death with in his people.

Lately, his people had felt a new spirit lingering on the island, and Ceze had felt it too. It'd been there for quite sometime yet had never found them, and he wasn't too sure what it's allegiance was, but he was sure that it was human. Clinging to the branches above, Ceze crouched and got ready to pounce on the beast but at that same moment a voice rang out, getting quickly muffled by the vast jungle.

"Show yourself!" Ceze paused, that was an odd thing to say, and he was quite sure he was well hidden. The boar looked up, and sniffed, swishing it's tail. Ceze bit his lip and closed his eyes, hoping it wouldn't run away, but it went back to it's previous activity. Ceze sighed and tapped into his Spirit Bending and sure enough, he felt a new spirit very close to him. A second later, he also felt the spirit that had been lingering on this island for awhile. Both very close.

"Who are you?" came the reply. Both voices belonged to a woman, and Ceze shifted to see out of the branches. The boar bolted this time, and Ceze cursed, but stayed out of curiosity. He poked his head out of the tree and looked down, seeing the back of a girl with very long blonde hair, who was the new spirit. A few feet away from her was a dirty girl with tangled blonde hair, standing shoeless like him in the mud. There was a bundle strapped to her back. Curious, Ceze shimmied out to an overhanging branch to get a better look at the two girls. It was very rare that you saw people on Demon Island, and he wanted to see why they were here. The branch he settled down on wasn't very sturdy, and rustled as he sat down on it but he hoped they wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Athene saw a girl emerge from the swamp-like area. Vines covered her legs. Her hair looked like tattered blond color, and a little dried blood on her lip. Pleasant, Athene thought to her-self. She was a mine bender, any mind was easy, but she did not hurt anyone easily. "Who are you?" The girl retorted back the question that was asked. Athene glanced upward seeing a feather of her wolf knowing her was ready for an attack. "Athene." She said keeping a firm grip of her staff, anyone else could still be watching at waiting.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Gin blinked at the girl simple reponse as she stated her name. "Athene..." The girl repeated, "What do you want? Most stranger don't leave once they come.." she spoke a little wiery of her surroundings. She followed the girls eyes up to the trees there feathers of her pet was hiding. The bundle on her back moved a bit but was still anomous.

her ear twitched as she heard a crackle in the trees above. Her eye snapped to the surroundings above and her hand twitched. The water at her feet began to stir but was hidden from the women across from her, But from the unknown hidden man, it was unclear. Then she looked back at Athene as she noticed her gripping her staff firmly. Gin placed her hand on her thin where her hidden blade lied.

"There someone watching..." A whisper faintly left her lips in a low growl. She didn't look directly up at the cracks in which came from the creeking branch but quickly unsheathed her dagger and through it at the area of the noise. Flying throw the air, The knife was quick in speed and aimed from focus. It was a simple knife made from demon bone and wrapped with demonskin on the handle. Also on the helt of the weapon was a ball at the end, possible unknown but it was filled with water; making it easy to retrieve the knife again.

Her ears where perked as she listened for any unusal sounds that clashed with her blade. At the same time she focused on the girl naming Athene and her pet.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am

Ceze made himself comfortable while he watched the scene below unfold. It wasn't very comfortable, here on the outskirts of a tree, and he was made wary by a winged wolf practically right next to him. He had never seen a winged wolf before, only seeing a wolf once, and was fascinated and fearful of it. The animal was defiantly aware of Ceze's presence, but seemed more focused on it's master than him. It's master was the blonde newcomer.

"Athene," she replied simply to the more worn out blonde. The other seemed taken aback by this, and tensed. At that moment, the winged wolf that was semi-hidden near him ruffled it's wings and dropped a feather, a way to communicate with it's master, who obviously understood the message. However, the woman seemed to notice too, and with her eyes on the feather she spotted Ceze, perched in a tree. He saw her eyes longer on him, and she tensed even more.

"There's someone watching," she hissed, and if it weren't so quiet that you could hear a pin drop she would have been inaudible. Ceze barely had time to react as suddenly the woman pulled out a dagger, looking very similar to his own, and launched it at him. It flew with perfect aim, and Ceze's eyes widen for a split second before he took his hands off the branch, snatching the dagger as it lodged itself in the tree and letting himself fall. Like a cat, he twisted in the air and landed, rather ungracefully, on his feet behind Athene. He gave an embarrassed smile at his faltered entrance, and stood up straight.

"That wasn't very nice," he said with a flourish of a grin, which vanished as he saw the faces of the two girls.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Gin looked at the Man as he fell from the trees. 'I knew it..' she thought, eyeing him up and down. He was a native. The girl had seen his people around but ignored them normally, staying out of sight. Gin looked to her knife that he had appearently cought and crunched her eye brows, thinking was what now to do.

"That wasn't very nice," He said, grinning but then stopped as he two observed the two girls.

Gin quickly wippered her arms towards him and then to herself, causing the dagger to fling from his hands and over to her own. She held it in a defencive matter glaring at now both of the strangers. She looked down at her feet seeing a green swamp snake, slither to her side. ' Your late!' She hissed within her mind and then looked back at the two. It was getting crowded and this wasnt what Gin liked. She had no clue what the stranger was doing here and now she was found by a native who would no less tell the others that she was living on their land. Most people from this place won't like that and she was sure that they would hunt her down. What would she do now? Run? Or take the chances of, if anything, Trying to flee if the other started to fight or if they were to focused on them selves.

Gin knew also that she had to watch out for the child on her back. It was fragil and she didn't want anyone knowing it was there unless absolutely nessesiary. Maybe they would use if as a weak spot, and that was not on her agenda at all; only to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 pm

((Quick question, who can I use mine bending on??? Any volunteers?? For now or later, just need approval from you, any I will not go over-board))
Athene saw a boy fall out off the trees onto the dirt ground. Athene held her staff as a walking stick, but still not letting her guard down. As if from the air a snake from the swamp slithered to the girl with the vines on her legs. The girl shot the snake a dirty glance as if she could speak to the creature. Athene focused on the girl as the snake approached and she heard a loud voice "Your late!" in Athene's head. Athene grasped her ears a moment feeling dazed from the ear pound hiss. Great someone who speaks to snakes what next, Athene thought.

The vines on the back of the girl was slightly moving, as if breathing. Athene would of asked but the girl had the knife and looked ready to pounce on anyone, or anything. Athene took a deep breath seeing her wolf disappeared into the sky waiting for her call. Athene's aqua eyes peered just behind the girl seeing the liquid just behind her look brackish, then ebony. Oh no, Athene thought as she slowly started to take out her bow, not trying to alarm anyone in the group. The water seemed to form a demon-like creature. The demon has piercing red eyes, and shadowy claw-like hands. ((OOC :Athene assumes it's a guy demon)) He looked as if he wanted someone, or something. Athene's voice was dead all she could do is slowly draw her bow, not trying to alarm the girl. "Run," Athene croaked, and she made a bird call, that her wolf responded to. He flew down using a low growl showing his moon white teeth. I hope the girl is not going to think I'm attacking her, Athene thought with the bow still drawn. She couldn't mind-bend the demon, she was not at the level of master, just a tad shy. But she was ready to command anyone snake, boy, girl, or wolf. To keep everyone alive.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 am

Ceze gave a yelp as the woman used some form of bending to wrench the knife out of his hands, leaving a fairly deep cut in them. He didn't mean any harm, but felt that she thought he did. Before he could say any more, a swamp snake slithered up to the woman, and Ceze's eyes widened. That was not good, they were fairly poisonous. But she merely glared at it, at the exact same moment that the girl with the wolf cringed, covering her ears. Ceze's eyebrows furrowed together, he had no idea what was going on and was even more alarmed when the girl pulled out her bow, slowing cocking an arrow. She looked fearful, and Ceze's bloody hand gave a nervous twitch as he followed her eyes.

"Run," the girl croaked. Standing right behind the woman was a demon, a humanoid demon that had glowing red eyes. What the hell is that thing doing so far out of it's home base??? he thought. He'd dealt with demons before and without thinking he followed the girl's lead, pulling out his curved dagger with his slashed hand and focusing his Spirit Bending. The demonic figure grinned impishly, and reached out a clawed hand to the woman.

"Get down!" he shrieked, launching himself at the demonic spirit. He flew right past the woman and tackled the demon recklessly. You could call him noble, for risking his own life for the girls, but in truth Ceze hated these creatures and would rather have them dead anyway.

((OCC: Ceze's pretty strong minded but I don't mind if you use some Mind Bending on him, though he's very capable. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 am

OOC: Gin is a bit weird. She is split personality. One side a complete sweet girl that's motherly and sweet and the other is a Rampages murderer. The good one is learn to control the other side more but for when she gets 'poked' at the right place she turns and loses control.

Gin Watched the girl as she rose her bow and pointed it at Gin, Or so she thought. Gin back up a bit, glaring at the incomer and then at the man that fell from the trees. The snake hissed and then slashed around as it to noticed the Demon's presents. The cobra caught her attention just in time as the demon trusted out at the child on her back. Gin growled and hurled her body around facing the demon with her knife and slicing at it's hands.

Just in time she managed to caught herself from falling don flat and hurting the kid. The demon growled and hissed as it came back to attack his 'prey'. "Get down!" Yelled the man as he sprinted forward and leaped on the beast. Gin stood up and stumbled backwards, surprised that she didn't sense it before. 'How careless I was!' The thoughts seemed to dash through her head.

Crying rang from the girls back as the bundle wiggled about and fussed. Gin wrapped a hand around the bottom for support, looking over her shoulder at the child. The cries seemed to caught the attention of the demon as it was Glaring over in their direction, Still trying to deal with the pestilent boy that attacked it. The girl had noticed since she had the child with her, Demons were normally drawn to the innocent aura, making it like there primary prey and meal.

Gin frowned, turning towards the woods and Beginning to run. She felt bad for leaving the strangers to deal with the demon or demons but it was a matter a living and survival of the fittest was the primary aspect in this land. She ran out of sight and once unseen, she keep running, and she didn't stop. This child must be protected! It was all she had. The serpent had also followed her, slinking along next to it master.

OOC: I'm sorry i didn't post earlier... I have been really busy, just got a new job and soccer season has come into the play offs with the yeas testing for graduation... Once again I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))   The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Ancient City ((Open to All))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next