Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barVacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vacation time!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm

“Enough” he said as created a smaller air sprout that took him in the air. Then he opened his glider. He was holding tight but his legs ware hanging down. He started rapidly kicking the air and sending air gusts towards Kalema.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:52 pm

(I love how none of my attacks actually seem to be working here)

Kalema smirked slightly looking up at the oncoming gusts, they impacted her and balasted her body back slightly, Kalema throws globs of goo up at the glider making it much heavier and bring Kaan down to the ground Kalema smirked trying to use her slime now to bind Kaan to the ground.

(gonna wait for Henate to reply)
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm

(((ok)))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Kiyomi stands there paralyzed in fear observing the fight before her. The airbender and the spirit fighting against eachother, great feats of bending were preformed and the spirit shot something she tought was glue out towards the airbender. Her entire body is shaking, her eyes wide open. Soon her lips parts. She inhales deeply, then exhales soon calming herself down. Kiyomi moves her hands to the side, moving one hand forward, stretching the water slightly, this is followed by a step forwards where she positions herself sideways, before she launches the water out towards the spirits face, following it up by spinning around, drawing more water sending out another water whip towards the spirit, before she finally runs for her life.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Kaan was glued to the ground. He had a goofy look on his face and he was breathing fast. He started to breath a lot of air and to breath out air spears that he was shooting towards Kalema. Unni finally arrived. He flew behind, he turned around and he stomp his tale into the ground, sending a big amount of air towards the spirit.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 am

Kalema spied the girl running away, she smirked slightly before turning her atention back to the boy, she held her ground against the wind and rushed over throwing more glue onto the boy to better restrain him, moving back into her human form she throws some of the sleeping powder clumsily over the boy before she rushed after the girl transforming into her slime form, firing slime at the girls feet in an atempt to restrain the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 am

Kaan fell asleep instantly when the powder touched his body. But now Ain finally woke up. He was dizzy but he was able to se his best friend on the floor and he saw some slime thing. He rushed towards Kaan trying to wake him up but it was impossible. Now Unni jumped high in the air and then he went down towards Kalema trying to crush her. Ain saw a girl waterbending. She wasn’t very good, but she was trying. He bended some near water towards the slime thing. If the water touched the slime it would freeze it.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 am

Kiyomi runs as fast as her tiny legs would possibly allow her to run. She turns her head backwards seeing the spirit gaining up on her, before she makes a swift turn, running into an alley and then turning around again running down the alley before finally she makes another turn appearing behind Ain running the other way, towards her parents and a group of guards. As she runs she lifts some water out of some buckets, splashing it on the stone road behind her.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 am

Kalema smirked turning round the water freezing her hand but she shook it off, she was determined to get what she wanted and luckily her ally had arrived "I thought you couldn't come out during the day."

"I can I just don't like to" June says apearing in an alley of to the side June smiled "so your after a waterbender her don't worry I'll lead her to safety." June smirks darting off into the alleyway. Kalema turned around running towards Kaan now, jumping onto the ground next to him, she put her hand on the sleeping benders forehead looking up to Ain "if you know whats good for your friend you'll stand down."

June spotted the running girl coming close, she knew the girl wouldn't recognise or know her true intentions so she decided on using the concerned citizen routine on her, she moved into an empty building and as Kiyomi rushed past, she grabbed her and atempted to drag her into the building, whispering to the girl in a soothing voice "don't worry little one I'll keep you safe in here then you can go to your parents once things die down."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:15 am

Kiyomi glances behind her towards the approaching girl. Kiyomi had this little ability of hers, she knew whether or not people were up to no good, she was mistaken at times though but so far, this little ability had kept her safe, and she knew, that June was up to no good. "Stay away from me!" Kiyomi shouted towards June bending some nearby water up sending it towards Junes face, before vanishing it would seem. Kiyomi had used her agiligty to slide into one of the alleyways that lead to the main road continuing running.

Maiko whistled calmly to herself as she strolled down the street. She had successfully managed to run away from home, and could now be found in the fire-nation colonies. She had been staying here for a while. Soon, vibrations in the ground revealed an intense fight ahead, and soon a small girl being chased by June, the girl who had chased her before appeared. Maiko swiftly stomped down into the ground, raising a wall of stone between June and the little girl, Before sending a wave of earth towards Kiyomi, bringing the little girl towards Maiko, before finally encapsulating them both in a dome of stone, keeping them protected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation time!(open)   Vacation time!(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation time!(open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next