Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vacation on ember island (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vacation on ember island (open) I_vote_lcapVacation on ember island (open) I_voting_barVacation on ember island (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vacation on ember island (open) I_vote_lcapVacation on ember island (open) I_voting_barVacation on ember island (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vacation on ember island (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Vacation on ember island (open) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation on ember island (open)   Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Namitos ship landed at the harbor at ember island. He walked to his hotle wich he sent a messanger hawk to make reservations. The clerk looked up at him from his news paper "Can I help you?" "Yes I had a reservation for a room." Namito pulled out the flying buffalo seal "The befong family!" Please right this way." He was shown his room a luxary pent house. The bed sheats were so soft along with a pi sho table and a great veiw of the beach. He walked into the bath room and saw the fine hottub their along with lush linen towls. He got dressed in his bathing suit and headed to the beach to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation on ember island (open)   Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Rozu was at the beach laying down breathing fire only a little bit.
He the stood up and and ran to the water and started swimming.
He saw the ladies looking at him he he didnt even care he just minded his buisness.
Rozu the got out of the water and started practicing Firebending he then started thinking about what strong Firebenders could do.Rozu was a stronger Firebender and he then sat down waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Vacation on ember island (open)   Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Makoto walked along the sandy beaches of Ember Island. Around girls basking in the sun and guys trying to speak to them. He decided to stop by Ember Island on his world travels because wealthy people lived here and they usually loved a good show. He was wearing very strange clothes for being on a beach. He wore a black colored long sleeve shirt and pants the same color. His shoes were a grey but still dark in comparison to what the people on the beach wore. He stooped in a spot, scanning the area seeing people swim and young kids play in the sand. Makoto then shouted, "Who would like to see a trick?!" He looked around to see if he got any ones attention, "No strings attached, just magic!" He smirked as he got a group of kids attention. They all ran over and Makoto said, "Watch." He took out a coin and started to make it disappear and reappear. The kids were mesmerized.

((I have been wanting to join in anycent, but I did not have a person to post as. Then I remembered that I have a few extra characters for other rps like this.))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Vacation on ember island (open)   Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Aki was a wealthy spirit living for 5000 years, did have your saving built up over time. She liked to spend much of her time on Ember Island. The waters were clear and warm. Over the past 100 years a coral reef was forming and it was almost complete. She owned a house on the quieter side of the beach for residents only. But, a few sneak in under the water but no one really minds. Even thought the world was at the break of war she needed some relaxation before she had to step in. Aki emerged from her house dressed in a red bikini top and red shorts. Her long black hair gleamed in the sunlight flowing down her back. Aki walked down to where most people were on the beach and saw a man interesting a group of children. Aki walked over in front of the man behind the group to see him grinning at the Oh's and Ah's. Aki's pure aqua eyes studied him. He must be steaming in the black jacket, Aki thought , I'll watch a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation on ember island (open)   Vacation on ember island (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation on ember island (open)
Page 1 of 1